Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:14 pm
Meructio looked over growling lowly knowing that he was going to sleep with his wife."Well then lets find our Daughter a room for then she can sleep off what she just went through.She needs her sleep."said Mercutio looking over to Yuki which he didn't wish for her to be upset with him for just being like this and letting her be used by this monster but his collar prevented him from doing anything about it but he needed to wait for the right time.

"But I want to spent time with Mommy Daddy."said Aisu for she didn't want to rest now since she wanted to get to know her mother right now. She looked up to her mother trying to get her to see that she wanted to spend time with her and figure out who her mother is.

Serenity then went up from her chair going into her granddaughter's room which then she saw a handprint on her shirt."What is going on in here? What is that hand on her shirt."she thought which she swiped above her trying to hit the entity to get rid of it.

Koyomi then woke up, putting on her dress which then she went out of the house without her mother seeing which then she went to a store getting a pregnancy test and something to drink.She then went out of the store going to a public restroom which then she took her test.She smiled knowing the result already but she wanted to show Death the truth.She then went finding her way into the land of the dead, going through the Reapers going over finding death."Well there he is the Proud Father."said Koyomi.

Darien then kept kissing Michiko's lips and rubbing her chest with one of his hands while the other hand hand went rubbing over her pants trying to get her excited.

Ixa helped getting the fighters into the house trying to find out what happen.

"Yes I know But right now we need to figure out what is going on right now and recover from the wounds we've just suffered."said Hinotori which then he got up from the side of the street which then he looked over to natsumi trying to figure out what is going on."Now then it seems like the rest of the people who come incountering Carbuncle and the ones who are loyal to him are just nothing but trouble."said Hinotori.

Carbuncle then got up which then he went out of the room seeing her healed."Well enjoy your Wolf in bed tonight while tomorrow will be my night with her."said Carbuncle which then he went down to where the Thanatos Cauldrun which then he saw Beelzebub Phantom's mana going into the cauldrun."Well then it seems like in Death you will be helpful to me."said Carbuncle.

The newly brought back Phantom got up with his body changing into the new form and he then looked over to Yuki."Since you've brought me back to life,I've taken a new Identity and I will be giving you the right to re-name me since I've new taken a Pledge to be a Knight to your Bloodline Yuki protecting you from the deeds done by the evil ones out there of our Kind."said the reborn Phantom looking over to Yuki knealing before her trying to seem humble and sorry for hitting her daughter not knowing that the Girl he hit was the daughter of Yuki.

Kakushi then looked over seeing Amaya kissing someone else which made him completely upset and jealous.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:45 pm
She smiled, "We shall spend time together very soon Aisu." Yuki said, kissing her forehead. "But right now..Your father and I have catching up to do." Yuki said, turning to Mercutio, then to Deemushu "Your new name shall be Haiko Danshaku, and your first task is to protect my daughter and be her friend. That means if she wants to play a game, play one with her."

Michiko moaned again and arched her back against his hand, opening her eyes slightly in the dream to meet his gaze. It was working, therefore she was

Death looked up, "Wait...What?" He asked, confused hearing this. "Death's a father? Do you hear this Rey? It sounds so ridiculous. There is no way that Death is fertile enough to get a girl pregnant let alone have a child at all. I mean come on! The baby is probably nonexistent or dead in the womb because he's a walking Skeleton with flesh that kills people." a Shinigami said to Rey nudging him with his elbow, laughing.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:56 pm
"Yes Aisu, I will need to catch up with your Mother so right now Play with your Mother's Knight until we're done."said Mercutio looking over to Yuki which then he looked over to the newly named Haiko Danshaku which then he looked over to Yuki once more kissing her lips once more.He didn't want to wait any longer but he had to hold back so he doesn't let his daughter see this horrible act right now.

Aisu then looked over to the Knight of Yuki seeing him turn from his new Phantom form which then he turned into his Human form."I want to play hide and seek."said Aisu who she smiled and ran off trying to find a nice hidding spot.

Serenity then looked over seeing Michiko crying out in pleasure."What is going on."whispered Serenity trying to figure it out.

Rey looked over to the shinigami which he then hit him back."Hey be respecful that is my Grabddaughter over there."said Ray.

Koyomi glared over to the Shinigami."Um.....I can Hear you over there."said Koyomi with a bitchy tone in her voice about that which then she got back to a happy mood and went over to Death showing him the evidence of the truth, the Pregnancy Test."I told you, There is the Proud Father."said Koyomi which then she climbed into his lap and kissed his chin smiling to him gentle.

Darien then kissed Michiko's neck gently while rubbing her chest more and more as his hand snaked down into her pants which he kept rubbing.

Haiko went and counted for the game.

Kakushi got upset.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:06 pm
Yuki smiled seeing Haiko and Aisu go to go play with each other and she pulled Mercutio into her room. She looked up to Mercutio.

Death looked surprised and happy that he was able to create a life with Koyomi...he thought he was infertile. Smiling he held her tight. "That's amazing...I'm going to be a daddy..."

Michiko relaxed.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm
Mercutio kissed Yuki once more which then he took her over to the bed sitting her down which he removed her shirt seeing a tiny belly bump."W-What is that Yuki?"said Mercutio looking down to the belly bump Yuki has begun to develop.

Aisu then hid in the Library which then she looked over smiling as she knew this is one best hiding spots to hide in.

Serenity just looked over seeing her granddaughter having these weird things happening to her which he didn't know what the hell is going on."What the hell is going on with her."said Serenity.

Rey then begun to fall over hitting the floor."M-M-My Granddaughter is Pregnant with Death's child."said Rey on the ground.Wataru was next to him when he heard this."M-My Daughter is going to Mother the child of Death."Said Wataru looking over to the rest of them.

"Yes Death you're going to be a father and since you thought you were infertile for your brother must of told you that to tear down your feelings."said Koyomi.She snuggled into him putting his hand on her stomach so he could feel his child."Your child is in here and will be growing soon enough so don't worry about those lies about you being infertile."said Koyomi which she kissed Death's lips gently.

Haiko then looked over to the rest of the castle which then he could find the little girl which is off hiding in the castle somewhere.

Kakushi then went home to find out how to get Amaya to get on his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:48 pm
Yuki looked down, placing her hand on her belly as if she was ashamed--and scared. "He got me pregnant..." She said, looking down.

He smiled, yet hesitated somewhat afraid of hurting her or the child...He was death after all...

Amaya wrapped her arms around Isaiah's neck as they kissed---And even though he was an angel he was still capable of being naughty as he slid his hands down her back.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 pm
Mercutio wanted to be upset with what happen with Yuki but he needed to be calm and collected."Well....There is nothing we can do now since the damage is done.When we get out of here we will treat the child just like it was our own."said Mercutio kissing her neck.

Aisu giggled looking over to what to do to pass the time.

Serenity was still shocked to see what is going on now seeing her granddaughter seeing her in the condition she is in right now.

Rey then got up from the floor going over to Death."Um-Death what is going on with my Granddaughter."said Rey.

Koyomi then looked over seeing Rey."A-Are you my Grandfather."said Koyomi.

Hinotori which then he looked over trying to figure out what is wrong.

Haiko then kept trying to find Aisu.

Kakushu was trying to find out how he could win Amaya.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:31 pm
"I missed you..." Yuki said as she looked up to him. "I missed you so much..." She said, kissing him.

"Yes, he is Koyomi." Death said to her as his lips lingered on her ear.

Michiko stirred a bit--beginning to wake up as a mating mark appeared on her shoulder.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:57 pm
Mercutio kissed her gently on the lips."I missed you too Yuki and I am glad for now that i'm here with you now."said Mercutio kissing her as he covered both of them up in a blanket and begun to be dirty wolvies.

Aisu looked over from under the desk of books waiting for Haiko finds her which would be something to hold, but what she didn't know is by the time she is found she will appear older since her excellerate aging would age her to the age of ten while when she begun the game she looked like she was seven.

Serenity looked over seeing her own Granddaughter Michiko has been mated by some invisible Demon."What did she get herself into.I just want her to be safe but then she got mated by this Invisible Demon.....I just want to know why she did it without even thinking about this just once."thought Serenity going down to the living room looking down to the floor.

Rey then looked over."Um Death......What is this I hear that my Granddaughter is now Pregnant with your child.....how is this possible you're death and she is just a normal Fangire?"asked Rey looking over to Death trying to figure it out since he didn't know that his Granddaughter has become the new Horseman of Life.He didn't know why but he wanted to find out what is going on with his Granddaughter.

"Well if you would like to know why I have an Interest in Death is because I love him and well.........I am the new Horseman of Life Grandpa."said Koyomi looking over to Rey with a giggly expression on her face while she was still sitting on Death's lap."Well I thought I could see my lover who is going to be the father of our child before my bedtime since I don't want to upset my Mother,I may be the Horseman of Life but I still am a school girl."said Koyomi.

Darien then in the shine of the moonlight appeared before the room laying next to Michiko which then he threw the blanket over them to keep the outsiders from seeing the naked Darien and Michiko.

"Well while we recover, We need to think of the upcoming plan."said Hinotori.

Haiko then came into the Library which then he searched high and low for Aisu.

Kakushu then begun to think which then he looked over to the window."Well Amaya.....I will find you soon."said Kakushu.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:12 pm
Yuki clung to him, letting him make love to her.

Death nipped her, "I'm sure your mother won't mind if you spend time with me, after all there is no school until the crisis is over." Death coaxed.

Michiko snuggled him, smiling in her sleep.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:23 pm
Aisu smiled as she saw Haiko coming into the Library.

Serenity didn't know what else to do.

"Um Death....do you think it will be ok to do this with my Granddaughter?"asked Rey looking over to Death and Koyomi.

"Well I think you got the right mind Death, I guess i can spend the night with my Baby Daddy.Now Lets just sit here and enjoy the company if there is no complaints from the "Shinigami!"shouted Koyomi who she glared over to the Shinigami which She didn't like due to his comment from before."I don't like what you said."said Koyomi.

Darien snuggled.

Hinotori then tried to think of the best thing to go through the whole thing.

Haiko then found Aisu then he saw in amazment that she is not 7 anymore but looked liked she was 10."A-Aisu it looks like you've grown up and now are ten years old."said Haiko seeing her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 pm
"They won't give any complaints, my love." Death said, nipping her earlobe with a smile. "Will you?" He said and the Shinigami shook their heads, "No sir." They said as they watched Death pick up Koyomi. "Good, now if anyone needs me, I'll be in my chambers with my beloved." Death said, taking her into his bedroom, laying her on his bed as he took his shirt off and sat next to her in the bed.

Natsumi sat Hinotori on their bed as she tended to his wounds, her hair draped over one shoulder revealing her pale flesh.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:54 pm
"Yay you found me now its my turn to count while you hide Haiko."said Aisu which then she saw that the man which is the Knight of his family now hid while she counted.

"It looks like its time to let them sleep."

Koyomi then got up."Let me change into my night Clothes."said Koyomi which she got up going into the bathroom summoning her night clothes which then she put them on coming out wearing a short night gown which comes up to her thighs."Well then I got this just for you Death, Do you like my sleepwear?"asked Koyomi.

"W-Well then there is some nice skin you got there Natsumi."said Hinotori looking over to her with a lovely tone in his voice.

Haiko hid letting Aisu find him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:07 am
Death grabbed her hips gently pulling her onto his lap so she was facing him. "I like it very much Koyomi." Death said, nuzzling his face into her neck hugging her.

"The better to tempt you with my Phoenix." She said, sitting on his lap, facing him as she tended to his wounds still.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:14 am
Aisu then finished counted which then she went looking for Haiko.

"Well you know I bought this new nightwear for you."said Koyomi putting Death's hand right on her thighs."You can feel how I should feel right now."said Koyomi kissing his lips gently.

Hinotori then moves slightly up a little a bit and he locked right on her shirt over her chest.

Haiko then sat there hidding."Well it seems like she has aged"thought Haiko.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games