Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:15 pm
Saga smiled looking over to Miyazu.

Mercutio went to the story buying some pregnancy tests which then he went onto his motorcycle driving off home.

Nago blinked finding out his sister might be pregnant when the moment hit him he might of gotten aiko pregnant.

"Doesn't need to be over done."said Daritsu.

"Well looks Like miss Yuki knows me.Well i've seen Misame grow up into such one cutie so its why i chose her."said Loki.

Serenity smiled over to Michiko knowing she will defend herself.

Ixa smiled.

Soyokaze at his dinner.

Hinotori looked over to Natsumi smiling to her.

Arc smiled beginning to dish up the dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm
Saga then looked over the menu once more seeing the choices which then he noticed the waitor coming over to them with some wine."Well i'm sorry but we won't be drinking some wine this evening for my Wife here is with child which i don't wish for the child to get harmed by it so i don't need to be the one responcibile for the child getting effected by the wine.So could you bring us some nice Juice for both me & my wife."said Saga looking over to Miyazu smiling which then he noticed the Waitor went to the kitchen to get them their drink.

Mercutio then returned home which then he entered the room seeing Loki there next to Misame."Well looks like someone else got some company.Natsumi i got you your prengancy tests so why don't you & your.............mate go try few of them out to see if you're truly with his child."said Mercutio giving Natsumi the bag with Pregnancy tests which then he went over standing next to Yuki smiling over to her.He then looked over to Misame & Loki."Who is the Green haired guy?I've never seen him here before?what is the deal?"asked Mercutio.

Nago then looked over seeing Natsumi going up to check to see if she is pregnant with the child of Hinotori.He then looked over to Aiko seeing her which then since his soul kept seeing what Sphinx did with her,so he might of figured it out she might be pregnant with his child.He didn't wish to tell his father right now for he didn't wish for his day to know on the same night both of his children will becoming parents.Nago then kept his silence.He didn't wish to upset his Father even more.

Daritsu smiled looking over to Rose which then he got up scooting over to Rose smiling to her."Now i will be here in your life to protect you from your Father for i don't wish for you to get hurt,you or the baby."said Daritsu looking over to Rose smiling to her gently.He then begun to work on finishing his dinner for he didn't need to keep Rose waiting for him to get his food finished.He then looked over to her smiling.He didn't wish for her to get upset by waiting.

Loki looked over to the rest of the Daiyokai which then he smiled over to them for he didn't wish to be rude."Yes like Miss Yuki said i used to be one of the Four Heavenly Gate Guards which would protect the gates of Heaven from the invading Demons which would try to destroy the Heavens.I retired for doing the job for like 99,900 years seems to be too long for me to do the job so i've decided its time to settle down,Begin a Family so its why i chose to be with Misame for she seems to be the perfect pick for me."said Loki.

Serenity then looked over seeing the time on the clock which then she got worried.She then heard knocks at the door which then she went over to see it being the boy alex."Well then Michiko your "Date" is here,Now remember what i've told you,don't let him corner you for if you do then he will get enough time to bring you into his trap so if he tries something just keep moving."said Serenity whispering the last bit of it to her so alex didn't listen to Serenity's words which then she went over sitting down in the living room once more so she didn't need to get involve.

Koyomi tossed in turned in her bed feeling her body adjust to her new age which then she woke up which then she went into the restroom which then she got shocked seeing her new body."Well then it sees i got old enough where tomorrow i will turn 16.Hmmm it seems i will be going to find the boy of my dreams which then i will make him so happy,but first i need to find out where he lives then find out how i could get Death to notice me."whispered Koyomi which then she got her drink of water then returned to bed.

Tsubasa looked over seeing Shiori sleeping in his bed which then he just covered her up with the blanket which then he went over sitting down on the floor next to his bed returning to sleep himself for he didn't wish to disturbed her while she is sleeping.

"Well now it looks like our son is getting big,Yes our big son is growing.Well then i will get him changed which then i will get dressed getting dinner begun.I suggest you get dressed too Celeste,less you wish to show your Daughter where she came from."said Ixa smiling over to Celeste knowing she would blush bit over his statement but then he got up going into his son's room getting him changed up for dinner.He didn't need to get yelled at by Celeste for his comment just right now.

Soyokaze looked over to the photos of Kami & sakiko with Misame.He then wondered why she is still single & not with someone who could make her happy.He didn't wish to be rude by asking so he just sat there nibbling his dinner which then he looked down then over to Sakiko.He just thought of the times which they could of been out there helping Misame & Kami which then he could feel better but he couldn't for Misame right now just could be in more of need then himself.he just couldn't think someone like her didn't have someone in her life.

Haruto smiled then got out of the shower fully cleaned & smelling nice."Well then Ariella,for your first time it seemed you had quite the build up in your system like you were just so full of such energy you needed to release it which now you did you lovely girl.Well then i should get out there getting dinner started."said Haruto getting out of the bathroom but before getting out of the bathroom he pinched Ariella's rear & smiled gently.He then went into the bedroom getting dressed which then he went into the kitchen to get dinner started.

Hinotori then looked over to Natsumi going up to the restroom so she could check some of the tests which then could tell if she is pregnant with his child.He then looked over hoping she would come giving him the good news if he is going to be a father or not for he didn't wish to get the terrible news once more he won't become a father once more.He didn't wish to be so disappointed.He then looked over to her parents seeing Mercutio isn't even paying attention to him so it must mean they don't mind him.

Chimera went into the theater looking over seeing the conesstions which then he got some drinks & popcorn for himself & Isako then he went into the theater seeing people coming in sitting down which then he looked over to isako giving her the things she wanted.He then looked over to the screen hoping the movie will begin soon which then he looked over once more the the exists just for he could until the movie begins.He didn't wish to waste time for he didn't think it would be wise to.

Carbuncle then looked over seeing the knife on the ground which he didn't like the suffering he got while then he looked down."Stupid little b***h!I will put the collor around the b***h forcing her to be my Lap dog.She will then serve me since she did this to me while recovering,I will rip the power out of her leaving her powerless then she will be my Dog.I just would like to see this Dog try to snap at me."said Carbuncle looking over to his wounds which then he looked over covering up his wonds.

Ayame smiled working on the wedding dress which then she designed it like one big white rose."Oh she will love this dress for her wedding,I would of loved this to be my wedding dress but i guess it will be something i could fix up for Rose."said Ayame

Arc then looked over to Satrina,Lyra & Dante,smiling to them with him cutting up the ham & turkey for them."Well now my Family Dig in.I fixed up this dinner just for my beautiful family.I hope we don't ever get something hurt this family.Now then lets enjoy."said Arc looking over to his family which then he begun to dish himself up setting his plate up for dinner seeing his children & wife working on their own dinner plates with the dinner which he worked so hard on for them.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:27 pm
Saga then saw the Waitor bringing them their drinks which he then thanked him."Well then it seems our lives seem to be more of an improvement ever since we found eachother in our lives."said Saga which then he put his hand on Miyazu's hand.He then smiled over to her gently which then he sipped some of his drink looking over to Miyazu once more.He then noticed the Waitor returning to take their order."What would you like to eat this evening Miyazu? i think i will have the Chicken Lasinga with a fine veggitable with cheese sauce."said Saga looking up seeing the waitor writing down his order,waiting for Miyazu to order.He didn't wish to rush her but he wanted her to take her time in selecting for she might want something but the baby might want something else.

Mercutio sat there next to Yuki trying not to freak out on his Daughter Natsumi and her mate she has chosen Hinotori,but he did as Yuki told him and that was not to be over bearing in her life.he thought to himself about this for a long time not wanting Yuki to know his thoughts but she would of read them anyway."We're too young to become grandparents so quickly.Hell we freaked out when Amaya took the mate of the Dog Inutaisho but then i guess it is her life and we can not interven but so help me if this Fire Bird hurts my Daughter i will roast him over an open fire on a spit and enjoy Home Roasted Bird."thought Mercutio trying not to seem agressive but he couldn't help it for his daughter was right now checking to see if she was with his child.He didn't want to wait for the news for it was something extremely important and something you don't just have a wait and see approch.

"Dad seems to be in a deep thought,is this about Natsumi possible being Pregnant with Hinotori's child?Well i don't think i'm in the same problem i might of gotten Aiko pregnant since the me of a past life went a bit Rogue there and well i guess it might of happen."thought Nago trying to keep his mind calm and collective for he knew his mother has some kind of super-sence about this and could tell if he had something on his mind but then it was like that all the time even when he was a baby.He then didn't know what happen to the girl who ran out of the house but he understand how she might of felt for the feelings she must of had for him could be the reason why she ran out for she saw him with Aiko.the girl,Shiori seemed to be devistated over this little turn of events which Nago couldn't help but feel abit upset with himself for not taking in her feelings to acount but he couldn't do anything about it now since he was with Aiko and might be having a child with her soon enough.

Daritsu then looked over to Rose smiling to her which then he brought out a very special dinner made for her which was a nice Chicken soaked in Teriyaki sauce and served with Noodles and veggies."The Dinner, she is a served my beloved."said Daritsu sitting down with one big plate of their dinner together for them which then he put his hand ontop of hers.He then gave her the fork first which then he smiled waiting for her to take the first bite of their dinner hoping she will like it for he put so much time and effort into making this dinner for her.He smiled seeing her loveing smile which then he looked over trying to to find Rose's mother hiding around kidnapping one of them to get their messurments for the wedding suit and dress."Honestly her mother creeps me out i just don't know why but yet she does......................no one can be this happy about their daughter getting married usually they hate the grooom but yet this time she is happy that i'm getting married to Rose which i assume we got most of the Psuedo-Phantom blood out of her, now she has returned to one hundred percent Yokai once more.Her mother we would need more time to work."thought Daritsu.

"Mercutio is it? Well you see i'm what you might call a Heavenly Yokai, a Yokai who then became as powerful as some of the gods themselves but our powers can only be as grand as they are in a Heavenly space like the Heavenly gates,since i'm no longer there, my powers have just become greater than a normal Yokai.Now then i just hope Misane would accept my offer and become my wife for i've watched her, her whole life and i've seen her become one gentle flower which i will be honored if she will welcome me into her life.She deserve it truly for if she does say yes i will do my best to protect her and her whole family.Now then Yuki, how are your children, it seems like you might got one with a bun in the oven possible a bit of Original Recipe or Extra Crispy."said Loki which then he laughed for a second."No but its good news she might be pregnant,and by one of the so called Lost Tribes of Demons since Phantoms are not a commen Demon in this world today since they seal themselves off from the world. they're just as if not equally Rare as a Fangire."said Loki looking over to Yuki and Mercutio.He then returned his eyes onto Misame which he couldn't remove them from her sight for they were beautiful eyes.

Serenity looked over to the door which then he did see it was Alex which then she open the door."hi Alex what brings you here to our nice little home?Oh silly me you must be here for your date with my Granddaughter,she will be down in a minute she is just getting ready,why don't you have a seat in the living room and i will go see what is taking her."said Serenity which then she showed Alex to the living room which then Serenity when up to see Michiko once more.She then went into Michiko's room going over to her whispering to her."Alex is here, i told him you will be down in a minute now i would like for you to take these with you,its pepper spray and a 5000 volt tazer incase you tries to pin you down.Grandma not going to let you get thrown into some guy's trap."whispered Serenity which then she winked to her once more.She then went down returning to the living room looking over to Alex."So where are you planning to take my Granddaughter this evening might i ask?"asked Serenity sipping her tea for she didn't wish to rouse suspission in Alex.She knew how to hide her true emotions from men for she did it for so long to Arc that he didn't know her children were with the Knight Wataru while then she looked over trying not to set off any red flags.

Koyomi then returned to her bed sleeping beginning to dream of the day she was dreaming about throughout her childhood.The Dream: Koyomi then looked over seeing her family and her friends from the school which then she looked down seeing herself in a nice white flowing dress which she also wore some nice gloves and she was holding her favorite flowers which were tulips.She was walking down the walkways looking over to her husband to be, Death himself which made her blush increadibly.She didn't want him to know she was extremely nervous this day.She then took her place right next to him and then the priest then begun the ceremony.She then looked over to him once more smiling to him which then got to the parts where the couple will tell their own vows."Death,it might not be some time to you but in my eyes my whole life is spent falling in love with you,i never wish to give you up without even trying to keep you as my own.I thought of this moment through many days which now i am her which gives me the greatest joy to say that Yes Death i will be Honored to become your wife."said Koyomi smiling to him with a bright blush on her face,but before the dream continue,she woke up.Koyomi then woke up looking around in her room which then she gave a huff."and i was having such a nice dream too."whispered Koyomi trying to get back to sleep.

Tsubasa slept on the floor while Shiroi slept in his bed for he didn't wish to be rude to a woman like her.

Ixa went into Kori's room which then he begun to get him changed for dinner."Mommy is going to kill daddy tonight for making that comment i just know it yes she will, oh yes she will."said Ixa looking down to his son knowing he might not even know what Ixa is talking about.

Soyokaze eat his dinner with his wife and sister-in-law.

Haruto was in the kitchen working on Dinner for Ariella and his little girl,Naomi.He worked quickly for it didn't wish to be something they would enjoy even if they didn't know what it was.Haruto had been all around the world in the time of his exilment from Phanterra so he knew a bunch of cooking secerts which would make some of this food seem forien but still taste so delicious.He worked for a long time trying to fix up the perfect dish for his family which then got something going in the oven. He then looked outside of the window seeing Naomi playing with the other children of the village which he didn't wish to ruin her fun just yet.He then went into their room seeing Ariella still in her towel."You're going to come out to dinner wearing just that?well it would be a shocking dinner then Ariella,i don't think Naomi would like to see that."said Haruto teasing her ever so gently.He then went over kissing her on the lips then went out of the room, looking over his shoulder."Dinner is in the oven so it will be done soon,i hope you like it. We're having some chinese Chicken Stuffed Dumplings of different kinds of chicken, Gernal Tao, Orange Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken and even Buffalo Spicy Chicken Dumplings with a nice veggie side in cheese sauce."said Haurto looking over to Ariella who possible would of loved that which then he returned one more momment."I think tonight i will sleep in the other room for well it would be bad luck if i see the bride before the wedding."said Haruto smiling to her.

Hinotori then walked back and forth trying to figure out that if his Mate Natsumi is pregnant with his child or not,the wait was like daggers in his heart for he didn't wish to be denied being a father once more.He just couldn't stand the wait and then just sat down uneasy about this whole thing."I...........I think i might be having a bit of panic over this.Its just i would like to become a father and now knowing i might become one with Natsumi has gotten me on ease right now.I might be a nervous wreck right now so please go on with your meeting or whatever you were doing before we all tried to cook the chikcen."said Hinotori hoping for a bit of good news.He then got up went walking over which then he went back up Natsumi's room once more to find something which he knew, he found the ring that Natsumi got from her father."This craftmenship,this ring was forged by Dragon.Well then it seems he makes his living in this world by creating rings, well then i guess i will have to get a job myself..........i wonder if the Demon and Angel Acadamy might have an opening for me?"thought Hinotori which then he returned down to the rest of the group which then he begun to think of the best thing to do right now to get his mind off the wait for he didn't wish for the wait to stab daggers into him for this seemed like the longest moment in his life.He then sat down looking over to Nago then to Aiko then to Mercutio and then to Yuki then he just looked down trying to figure it out before she would come out an announce the results to the whole group.

Chimera watched the film with Isako.

Carbuncle kept working on recovering his wounds.

Ayame kept working on her daughter's wedding dress.

Arc smiled knowing that his children were enjoy the meal he prepared for them while then he looked over trying to figure out the best thing to do right now if Carbuncle comes back trying to get Lilith for his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:15 am
Natsumi looked at the test, biting her lip. She was a bit nervous about this, but she knew that if she didn't take the test now...they would never know. Relaxing, Natsumi took the test and was surprised--and relieved to see the result--Positive. Natsumi turned red, and looked at the test again, wondering if she was just imagining things but she wasn't. Squealing, Natsumi washed her hands, then ran down to Hinotori, throwing her arms around his neck. "It was positive Hinotori! The test was positive!"

Miyazu scrutinized the menu--but wasn't entirely sure what to order.

Misame still didn't know what to say, "Do you think you could give me time to think...?" Misame said, "I just...have it written in my personality now to not trust men...I've been hurt too many times...People would ask to marry me and when I would say yes...they would laugh and say they were kidding...So give me time..." Misame said. "Anyways...we probably should continue with the meeting..." Misame said, trying to avoid the topic now since she was already hurting again from it.

Shiori woke up, staring through the window to the moonless sky. Remembrance and pain at seeing them together, hit her again. Tearing up, Shiori cuddled into the pillow, and tried to silence her tears. She sat up, throwing her legs over the bed and she jumped out the window going on a walk. " Why did this man kiss me? I just met him...but I do sense fangire blood in him..." Shiori thought as she padded along the forest floor, her eyes glued to the floor. Thoughts of Nago came to her mind and she teared up, sitting against a tree again, her heart broken and scarred. " I guess I was too late...I should have told Nago I loved him sooner...its my fault...I let him slip out of my fingers..." Shiori thought, burying her face in her lap.

Yuki looked over to Nago, a look of concern on her face, she was wondering what was up.

Inutaisho looked over to Amaya, her expression blank and full of thought. Sighing, Inutaisho's gaze locked upon Yuki's beautiful form, and he felt his pulse quickening, gulping, he tried to take his mind off of Yuki by focusing on Amaya--Although he secretly lusted after Yuki, he couldn't act upon his feelings because he was already mated to her daughter. "Amaya..." He whispered as his lips touched her neck, "What is on your mind, my love? Is the number of daiyokai here overwhelming?" Inutaisho soothed, and Amaya smiled and blushed, "No, not at all. I was just thinking of us, that's all. You seemed deep in thought too, what was on your mind?" Amaya asked, her eyes soft. "Hm...Nothing was on my mind but you, my love." Inutaisho said. It was a lie, but Amaya couldn't detect it because he kept his emotions skillfully locked from her. Amaya smiled and blushed, "You are just too kind...you know?" Amaya said, as she looked forward in an attempt to focus on the conversations at hand.

Rose smiled and blushed, "Thank you, Daritsu. I really appreciate all you are doing." Rose took a bite of the food, and smiled at the taste. "Mm...it is very delicious, love. Thank you very much."

"Oi, Carbuncle, are you here?" Dalexia yelled, frustrated. The scent of blood caught to his noise and in exasperation he sighed. "Damn it you baka, did you get yourself hurt again...You dumbass." Dalexia clenched the bridge of his nose. He walked in, dark brooding gaze fixed on his brother's wounded form. "Yep...looks like you got a dagger thrown at you, and by the looks of it, it belongs to a woman. What girl did you piss off this time?" Dalexia said, kneeling to his brother.

"Oh hm? I plan on taking her to a concert... Why does it matter?" Alex asked, shrugging.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- Dalexia  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:36 am
Saga then smiled looking over to the waiter."Well i think she might need a bit more time."said Saga looking over to the Waiter which then he nodded then left whhich the Saga put his hand on Miyazu which then he smiled looking over to her."Its ok take your time Miyazu it will be ok I think your choice will be made up once the Waiter comes back."said Saga looking over to Miyazu.

Mercutio looked over to his daughter which then he smiled and clapped."Congrats Natsumi, you're going to be a mother with Hinotori, i hope you know this means you will become more responcible then before don't you sweety."said Mercutio which then he begins to think."How could she get pregnant at such a young age?!she is just like Amaya which................it seems like Amaya might not have something which truly loves her.Yuki, do you think that Inutashio loves Amaya?"thought Mercutio.

Nago then looked over to his twin sister and then looking over to Hinotori then to Aiko."Well congrats sis, you're going to be a mother with Hinotori."said Nago which then he tried to figure out how he will figure out how he is going to tell his parents that he might of gotten Aiko pregnant.He didn't wish to figure out how to break it to his mother and father but he had to soon enough or it will be something which they will figure out down the line soon enough.He then went over sitting down trying to figure it out for himself and Aiko.

"Well i fixed it up for i know both you and the Baby might be super hungry since well your mother keeps trying to steal us to get our measurements to get the thing to build the wedding clothes for us."said Daritsu who then took a bite from the dinner which then he looked right into the eyes of Rose which then he looked down once more to the ring on her finger."Well then have you put some thought into what day you would like the wedding to take place?"said Daritsu looking over to her once more which he smiled to her for this is something which is the happiess time of his life.

"Its ok Misame i've seen you so i know how much you need the time to figure this out Misame."said Loki which then he looked over to the Rest of the Yokai which then he looked down to the young boy thinking about something which then he begun to sniff the air."Well Yuki i think by the scent of the room, not just your daughter will become a parent this night,it seems like your son has done something which resulted in the girl behind him to become with his child."said Loki which he didn't know how Nago would react for Loki telling out the secert which he was trying to figure out.He then smiled gently.

"Well i would just like to know where you're taking my granddaughter this evening.Can't a grandmother be curious where you're taking his Granddaughter?"asked Serenity looking over to Alex trying not to set up some red flags since she can't let him know that she figured out what he has planned for Michiko.She didn't wish to figure out more of his plan since she didn't wish for this man to get so upset since she didn't wish for her granddaughter to get into trouble with Alex.She then sipped her tea which then he looked over to the rest of the pictures which were on her son's walls."Well then how about you take good care of her tonight."said Serenity.

Koyomi slepted in her bed gently.

Tsubasa then woke up seeing Shiroi is gone which then he went out of the window trying to find her.He then saw her sitting at the base of the tree which then he went down sitting next to her which then he put his hand on hers."I don't know this Nago person but if he didn't even see the interest in you which i do,then he must be a blind person since you are one beautiful young lady i've seen. My father told me i should respect everyone around me most of all the ladies.I will be here if you need me and my bed is avalible for you since I will be the loyal knight to you Shiroi."said Tsubasa looking over to her trying to get her to be comfortable with him around her.

Ixa then went into the kitchen to fix up the dinner with Kori in his high chair.

Soyokaze eat his dinner looking over to Sachiko.

Haruto then went to work to finish the rest of the dinner.

Hinotori's eyes then widened which then he held Natsumi close to him finding out the most wonderful news."That is great news Natsumi. I'm so glad that we will become parents with this result of our child."said Hinotori putting his hand on Natsumi's belly hoping that the child developing within her could feel that it's father is there for it."well then it seems like your mother and father will become grandparents quiet quickly Natsumi."said Hinotori which then he begun to think of the next choice for him to do which is to get a job so he could support his Wife and Child on the way which is something he didn't wish to have her parents to help them which he then looked over thinking of getting a job at the Acadamy.

Chimera sat there watching the movie with Isako.

Carbuncle then looked over to Dalexia which then he got up from his throne which then he went over punching him right in the face."Don't you call me those names.......................whatever they mean.Now then the girl i pissed off is a girl named Rose and Yuki and i tried to kill Rose by bringing back her mommy to kill her but that b***h Yuki put a stop to my plans which seems terrible to boot but then i will son get my Son back here which then i could kill him and then bring forth the power to Recreate the Phantom World with the Helheim spell."said Carbuncle looking over to the brother which then he punched him to the ground.He then extended his hand out to help pick up his brother from the floor which then he looked over to him once more.

Ayame kept working.

Arc enjoyed his dinner with his family.

Coming into the town was a man who then went through the town until he picked up the scent of other Dragon Yokai which were two of them in the house of one Yuki.He then went into the house which then he looked over."Hello there, my name is Kakushi Kaen, and i just woke up from a long slumber and need someone to help me out like telling me what has happened in the world in the past...................two hundred years."said Kakushi which then he tried to figure out what is happening here.He then looked over to the rest of the people which then he just went to the spot freed where then he sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:11 pm
"I am sorry," Miyazu blushed, embarrassed, "I'm kind of unsure what to eat because everything sounds so delicious and I am not used to eating out... " Miyazu said, embarrassed. But she smiled, and continued looking through the menu.

Natsumi smiled, "Thank you dad. It means a lot hearing it from you." Natsumi said gently as she wrapped her arms around her beloved. She smiled at him, "Looks like you are going to be a father after all, Phoenix boy." Natsumi smirked.

Yuki looked surprised at Kakushi. "I have heard of you before, well, welcome then. My name is Yuki Wolfsbain, formally Kiryu and I am an okami, and the man next to me is my mate Mercutio. Everyone here are fellow Daiyokai, them being Raiden the Jorogumo, Misami the Bakeneko, Inutaisho the Inugami, Miyuki the Ryū, Sebastien, Japanese name being Suzaku the rare phoenix yokai, and then you have Makoto the Kitsune." Yuki said, "And the two over there is my daughter Natsumi and her mate Hinotori, and over there is Amaya and her mate...who I am honestly not sure if he truly loves her..." Yuki whispered, looking at the two. "And then you have Nago and his girlfriend Aiko--who I think he got pregnant from what Loki told me, anyways." Yuki said, trying to sound calm when in all honesty she wanted to faint, but it was her duty to keep her cool in front of her fellow daiyokai. "And also, you have the one and only goddess of the moon and yokai Tsuki, and her mate Taiyo." Yuki said.

Rose smiled, "I've thought about it, but I am not entirely sure yet..." Rose said, looking at the food, smiling.

Alex tried his best to hide his glare from Serenity, whereas he smirked and looked up to the ceiling. "Oh don't worry, I'll take good care of her...She'll have the night of her life. That I swear..." Alex said, a grin on his face.

Shiori smiled weakly, "Thanks...means a lot..." Shiori said, looking down. A tear came to her face as she moved her hand away from his. "But I shouldn't burden you with my problems. You've been so kind to me, after all...But I should go...My mom might be worried about me..." Shiori said, looking away. " And you probably won't see me again after this..." Shiori thought, looking up to the sky as the tears came to her face. " I'm so stupid...wearing my heart on my sleeve like I do...I shouldn't be so reckless...From now on I am never going to fall in love...What is the point of it when all it causes is pain. Tsubasa...he deserves someone better...He is out of my range...I'm just the worthless daughter of a goddess...Why should he waste his time on me? I'm not worth it..." Shiori thought. "Thank you...but I should go..." Shiori said, beginning to walk away. ''

Dalexia chuckled to himself as he took Carbuncle's hand, helping himself up. "Well, you definitely still punch hard..." Dalexia laughed, rubbing his jaw. "Well, I see you had a run in with my daughter Rose then...how unfortunate...And my wife you say? You revived her...Well, I could never have done that in my life time...impressive...But I care not for her anymore. She was the light of my life and I don't plan on ever returning to the world of light. It is an extreme waste of time and I have tasted blood and I want more, evil is much too fun to even consider giving up, plus being good has too many rules and obligations and I care not for rules... But anyways, I came here because I sensed my daughter here and I came to teach her a...lesson. But I see she isn't here...so I must continue looking. She's been a very disobedient girl and needs to be punished..." Dalexia smirked, "But besides that, You dealt with Yuki? You best avoid her, her power is even out of our range. She is now the Horseman of peace, part of the Four Horsemen of life...Her power is beyond comprehension..which makes her very formidible.. And she is hard to keep down, after all...She has already died once already--but the seven virtues sacrificed themselves to destroy the forsaken, forever merging with Yuki. So we best avoid her as much as possible."

Aiko looked over to Nago and blushed, looking away, not knowing what to say.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:39 pm
Saga smiled and looked over Miyazu."Its ok you can take your time, the waiter will be back soon enough so you don't need to rush yourself Miyazu."said Saga looking over to her with his smile gently burning through doubt of him.

Mercutio then looked over to his son now seeing how Loki told something which will be difficult for his own son to tell them he got Aiko Pregnant."Nago, is what the Lion Yokai telling us true that you have got this young lady behind you pregnant?"asked Mercutio looking over to his son.

Nago then looked up embarassed of his father's and Loki's words."yes its true, i believe i got Aiko pregnant,it is my fault Father."said Nago looking down to the floor which then he begun to think of the future with Aiko which she knew him as the Sphinx which he didn't even know who this person is.

"Well then you don't need to make this choice right now Rose,but right now its more important for you to eat and get your strength up for if you don't got the strength in your body needed the baby will be pushing you around even before you give birth Rose."said Daritsu looking over to Rose which then he smiled ever so gently.

Loki then smiled looking over to the rest of the Yokai which then he looked over seeing the new Yokai in the room, Kakushi Kaen."Well then it seems like one more of us has join,well it seems you might need a place to stay, if you inroll into the Demon and Angel Acadamy you could be in the Dorms there."said Loki which then he looked over to the rest of the people then looking over to Nago.

Serenity then looked over to Alex,telling from his voice he was going to rape Michiko."I wish that Saga would be here right now for he would fight through this finding out right there for Saga is increadibly Strong willed and Intellagence."thought Serenity which then she looked over to him once more setting down her tea cup."Well then just i hope you to kids have fun and try to bring her back by 11, she still has school in the morning."said Serenity.

Tsubasa then put his hand on Shiroi's shoulder pulling her gently into him for a gentle hugging embrace."Well miss i will be here for you to help you for now i swear this to you,i will become your personal Knight just like how my father told my mother and how my mother took my father as her personal Knight.I swear i will protect you even from heartbreak from this Nago person."said Tsubasa looking over to her which then he let her go for he didn't wish for her to think he is some kind of creeper.

Hinotori smiled for he will become a Father once more afterall."Well then Natsumi i think you need to be more focused on your studies since even though you will become a new mother you need to get your grades up, your mother and father don't need to disappointed in the fact you got low grades due to the involvment of me."said Hinotori looking over to Natsumi which then he looked over to Nago who might be bummed out.He then looked over once more trying to figure out the best answer to tell Nago to help him cheer up.

Carbuncle then looked over to his brother."Well then brother, once you get done teaching your little pretty daughter a lesson might just as well pass her to me so i could teach my little b***h of a niece a lesson right infront of her mother, break two people's spirits right now before our eyes."said Carbuncle looking over to his brother trying not to get himself some more words which might be something ether upseting from Dalexia or he might like the idea of getting his daughter in a possible torture fest with her and her mother which might be cruel.

"Well what would be so terrible from Dalexia and Carbuncle getting close to each other? I know Carbuncle is evil by why Dalexia?"asked Arc looking over to Satrina.He didn't wish to try to inform his children that this little fight might spill onto the laps of them.He then looked over to the rest of the people coming into the dinning hall.

Kakushi then looked over seeing the other Yokai discussing the rest of the matters which got him confused."this is sure a strange time."said Kakushi which then he looked down to the floor. before he did he noticed that there is eyes of Amaya and Yuki and Mercutio has love in their eyes while then in the eyes of Amaya's mate Inutashio was nothing. It seemed like he didn't even care for his mate as if he is trying to get more out of it then he could since of some kind of problem forseen in the past.he didn't know how to react to this question possed on himself but then he just sat there wondering.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:10 pm
Miyazu nodded and continued looking through the menu.

"Dalexia is a very sadistic man, almost as much as Carbuncle. You see, Dalexia and Carbuncle are twins and they were very close. For a long time, Dalexia, was a very kind and honorable man while his brother was evil and sadistic...he had no regard for life not even his deceased brother if he had been spared, his name would have been Zephyr. When Carbuncle was within the womb, Dalexia was spared because of how powerful he was...however Zephyr wasn't as fortunate and was strangled by Carbuncle with the Umbilical chord." Lilith closed her eyes. "Of course, The two brothers, Dalexia and Carbuncle grew up together and eventually Dalexia fell in love, moved out and married his beloved Ayame...And together they had a beautiful daughter named Rose. They were a happy family for a long time, and Dalexia and Carbuncle were no longer in contact because he was busy with his own family...At least I think he was...Well, Dalexia's family was happy for a long time until the untimely death of Ayame during childbirth...Unfortunately, he killed his son in rage, blaming him for his beloved's death...then something within him snapped." Lilith closed her eyes, "And his daughter's life quickly became hell...he looked to his daughter to...ah...'Fill the void' if you catch my drift.. He also wasn't kind to his subjects, either. And eventually, Rose finally fell in love with a man named Malachi and became pregnant with his child...Dalexia was enraged, forced an abortion on her...Killed her lover while she watched, and then brutally raped her until she couldn't take it anymore...Eventually out of grief, she fell upon a sword, ending her tragic life." Lilith sighed. "Dalexia is truly evil, and powerful in physical attributes while Carbuncle is powerful in magic. Should they both team up, it would be absolutely devastating." Lilith said, looking to Arc.

Shiori looked to Tsubasa. "You don't need to waste your time...Farewell for now, Tsubasa. And thank you for your kindness..."

Natsumi nodded, "Yeah. I'll have to focus on my classes and homework huh...Well I will start heading up. I need to relax." Natsumi said, moving from Hinotori, a smile on her face as she went upstairs going into her bedroom.

Rose nodded and smiled, "Yeah." She said, nibbling her food.

Yuki looked over to Mercutio, placing a hand on his. " But in truth...I am not sure if Inutaisho truly loves her. I see no love in his gaze when he looks upon her...I see just cold emptiness...I don't know what we are going to do..." Yuki thought to Mercutio, her eyes fixed on the couple.

Amaya looked to Kakushi her eyes curious. "Is something on your mind, Kakushi?" Amaya asked, her voice gentle.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 pm
Saga smiled over to Miyazu.

Mercutio then looked over seeing Natsumi going up to her room.Hinotori was about to go up to the room with Natsumi but the Mercutio put his hand on his shoulder forcing him down to sit."Sit down i would like to get to know my Daughter's husband, i didn't need to get to know Inutashio since my Wife told me enough info of him that when i've met him i found out more things about him then needed."said Mercutio looking over to the rest of them.

Nago then got up from his seat looking over to the rest of the Yokais in the room."I'm sorry but i must go and get some sleep,i have school in the morning and i don't need to be late."said Nago which then he went up to his room knowing that Aiko might follow him up to the room since he knew she made the promises to the past self which is to love Nago and the baby just as much as she used to love Sphinx.he then went up getting dressed ready for bed.He didn't want to upset people even more.

Loki looked over to Misame and then seeing Nago leave up to his room."Well then i must be on my way i think i need to speak to someone about something important.Thank you for a lovely time Yuki and make sure not to be a noosence to your new Son-In-Law, we don't need him becoming Chicken."said Loki getting up walking of the house which then he went out where he found Shiroi."Lady Shiroi i know how you feel about this but you must know that love is a very difficult thing which people need to know,It seems love found Nago in the form of Aiko, and it seems you got your own little crush growing from that boy which you met.The boy seems to be very interested in you and he is even willing to become a personal Knight for you Shiroi."said Loki looking down to Shiroi trying to get her to understand of the words which is coming out of his mouth trying to get her to understand how he could be understood by her since Loki knew the Goddess' family.He didn't wish for her to find out that he is just tryin to lecture her but inform her this is something of importance to not ignore.

Tsubasa then returned to the house and returned to get some sleep since he needed to get some for school in the mroning.

"Hey now Mercution why can't we do this some other time, i would like to get some rest with my wife Natsumi,so why can't you let me get some sleep."said Hinotori which then he looked down once more trying to figure a way out of this little problem of his.

Carbuncle scuffed and let his arm heal.

"How Awful, i don't think i would like this man being anywhere my children but then my son and Daughter known how to take care of men like this Dalexia."said Arc looking over to Satrina which he didn't wish for any girl to go through this hell like Rose did.

"Well i'm just remarking how both the Wolf Mother and her Human Mate have the shine of love in their eyes while also you do miss.Ayama, but yet the dog next to you seems not to be with the very same shine in his eyes."said Kakushi looking over to Amaya.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:20 am
Yuki looked over to Mercutio, "Oh, let him go to his beloved. I'm sure you two will have all the time in the world to get to know each other tomorrow while the children are at school. I need to go there to get my stuff out of my locker." Yuki said softly. Then Yuki looked at Kakushi. "Um...Kakushi...Mercutio isn't human. He is a fangire."

Miyazu smiled and went back to searching the menu for something to eat.

"He shouldn't waste his time, Loki. I'm truly not worth it. Obviously that is true because Nago..." Shiori looked down. She clenched her fist. "Tsubasa will just find someone else...and fall in love...Sure, he may seem interested in me now...But who is to say he won't find someone else? I'm just done...You should probably return to the meeting so it can be closed peacefully. Don't worry about me." Shiori said, walking away.

Amaya looked to Inutaisho and looked away. "I don't know what your detecting..." Inutaisho said, glaring at Kakushi, "I do love her. Amaya, lets go now. This place is getting stuffy and I don't want to deal with Misame." Inutaisho said, grabbing her by the arm. "Hm...? Okay..." Amaya said, walking away with Inutaisho, who glared at Kakushi again.

Aiko smiled and brushed her skirt off, "Goodnight everyone. I'm going to join Nago and retire. I hope you all sleep well." Aiko said, going upstairs and into Nago's room. Seeing him, Aiko snuck up behind him and kissed his neck and shoulders. "You seem to have left there quickly. Was something bothering you?" Aiko asked, looking at Nago as she sat on their bed.

"Yes they know very well indeed." Lilith said, "But still, neither of them do what they do for pleasure...they do it solely for domination. Rose was recently brought back to life, though...I am not sure if that is a good thing, however."

"Is something on your mind, brother?" Dalexia asked, examining Carbuncle's arm. "This is nothing, here I'll help you. Our power is stronger together anyways..." Dalexia said, placing his hand on Carbuncle's allowing some of his magic energy to flow into Carbuncle so he could heal.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:42 am
Saga then begun to notice the Waitor coming over to them."Well you must of found something for you and the baby,cause he is coming back."said Saga looking over to the Waitor.

Mercutio looked over to Yuki."You're right,go on birdbrain go up and get some sleep with Natsumi."said Mercutio letting go of Hinotori which then he looked over to Yuki."I guess its time to get some sleep for ourselves Yuki,it would be best to get some sleep before the night gets over."said Mercutio.

Nago then got up which then he kissed Aiko on the lips."Well then it seems we still got school in the morning so why don't we try to get some sleep.We got to get up and get ready before my sister."said Nago which then he noticed the legs of Aiko on his bed which made him tremble gently but he tried to keep his calmness.

Loki then looked over to Shiroi."Shiroi its ok to let this Tsubasa kid into your heart since he is willing to be a shining knight to you and i think your mother would agree with me this time Shiroi."said Loki which then he turned beginning to go to a hotel for the night which then he got an extra key which then he used his powers to send the copy of the Key into Misame's pocket with a note saying."If you need to speak to me here is the room key i'm at the hotel down the street,knock first for i don't want you to see something you don't want to see just yet.the note told to Misame which then Loki went into the room.

Hinotori then got up from the chair which then he went up to Natsumi's room which then he went over seeing her on the bed which then he kissed him gently on the forehead which then he got down to his night clothes.(his pj bottoms and night tanktop shirt.) and he climbed into the bed with Natsumi."Well then now for the rest of our lives together Natsumi."said Hinotori.

"Well its just that i am trying to think of the best way to make that little b***h Yuki pay for her deeds of throwing the knife into my wounds. But it won't matter, for when i preform the Helheim spell on myself once i kill my son and shed his blood on the circle, i will make her family suffer and possible make her suffer while seeing her pressous Daughter get tortured."said Carbuncle feeling the wounds healing.

"Well i don't think i would like to have this girl around those kind of people anymore since if they keep living, then it would be a nightmare for the women who run into them."said Arc looking over to them.

Kakushi then got up which then he nodded to Yuki and Mercutio."Thank you for hosting this little event i will be going to a hotel for the night so i could then get to the school in the morning.Goodnight you two."said Kakushi which then he left the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:22 am
Miyazu shook her head, "No...I haven't found anything...I'm not sure if I'm hungry..." Miyazu responded.

Yuki laughed and looked at Mercutio. "Very well. I am tired a bit, anyways." Yuki said, kissing her beloved's neck.

"Haha, always the enthusiastic one. Do you even know what Yuki is? She is a Yokai...a very powerful one at that...but the one thing they all have in common is they are very territorial. I am sure that when you entered into her home with that casket, Yuki's wolf like tendencies awoken. I wouldn't worry too much about Yuki because it is Rose you should worry about. Yuki and her family...You can't make her suffer because she would make you suffer herself. Her family is more powerful than you think and she is very capable of protecting them, as well. I wouldn't bother with them...but it is Rose and the Fangires you should worry about. You couldn't torture them or even feed on them because they are half fangire. She mated with Mercutio Wolfsbain. Yuki is the most territorial of all the Yokai, so it is best to not desire revenge on her because her body's animalistic side took over. I remember when we were young men...You threw something at me for even stepping in your room...You really hated me entering your room without permission. Yokai are basically the same way, after all. Plus...I heard some terrifying tales about Yokai myself...we best not bother them and they won't bother us..."

"I see no competition in waking up before your sister." Aiko said, biting her lip as she stood up, grabbing her nightgown, exposing her legs to Nago. "Besides..." Aiko undressed herself slowly in an attempt to seduce Nago, "Wouldn't you want to play with me a little longer...Nago?" Aiko said, walking to him, which she pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him--still exposed. "I mean you haven't felt what I feel like...only Sphinx did...But since I'll be your wife...You should know how I feel, shouldn't you? Why waste time..." Aiko nipped his neck, "When you can be playing with me...? Hmm?" She grinned, wondering what effect this had on Nago.

Natsumi smiled and stirred looking at Hinotori. "Mm..." Natsumi said, looking at him...to which she pressed her lips against his and snuggled against him.

"Still, Rose is back...and so is Dalexia...Meaning she is in danger herself..."

Misame looked at the note and sighed, she might as well...I mean what could she have to lose?...Oh...maybe all her pride. Going to Loki's house, she looked at the door, but hesitated. She didn't want to enter...just yet. Sighing, Misame went to turn on her heels to go...Not sure yet what to do.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:55 pm
"Well i know something you would like, i know you got a sweettooth for it."said Saga as the Waitor returned."Ok i will have what i asked for before and for the lady she would like a devil food's cake please."said Saga which then he noitced the Waitor got a strange look on his face but he then nodded then went off to tell the cooks his order."I know you cant resist your cake for long Miyazu."said Saga with a gentle smile.

Mercutio smiled which then he got up taking Yuki's hand gently which then he begun to walk up the their room which then he got ready for bed."Well Yuki we got some interesting news tonight with both of our children with children on the way?It seems we will become great grandparants before we know it Yuki."said Mercutio looking over to Yuki wondering how the children might look like when they're the age of their parents.He then shook his head trying not to think of it.

Nago felt strange which then he flipped them over pinning Aiko down on the bed."Well I guess you got some tricks which i can't even get over."said Nago which then he disrobed quiet quickly to the point where he lost control and begun to make love to Aiko.

Daritsu saw how late it is."Oh its late Rose we've spent our whole night sitting here just gazing into our eyes.Come on its time to get to bed."said Daritsu.He then got up which then he took her hand gently which then he took her up to their room where then he went into the other room to change to let her change without his eyes on her since that was a gentleman thing to do.He then heard that she changed with then he returned into the room."Well to the rest of our lives Rose."said Daritsu looking over to her with a gentle smile.

Loki then got ready for bed but he didn't know if Misame would come over so she could tell him why she doesn't think its a good idea to be with him."Oh well i guess i will just have to try in the morning."said Loki who then went right to the bed in the hotel room where he sat down getting ready for bed.He didn't wish to let other things of this world get ahold of him but he didn't want to see Misame suffer in silence alone anymore.

Serenity sat there with Alex waiting for Michiko to come down from her room.

Koyomi slepted trying to dream of the man she knew in her childhood, death.

Tsubasa slept thinking of the girl he helped or didn't help.

Ixa and his family enjoyed dinner which then they all got ready for bed due to school in the morning.

Soyokaze then finished his dinner then he got the girls plates and washed then putting some of the dinner away for Misame, writting a note for her telling her dinner is in the stove.then he went to be with Sachiko.

Haruto, Ariella and Naomi then had their dinner which then they got Naomi cleaned up and into bed.Haruto then kissed Ariella before he whispered into her ear."Tonight we might not be sleeping in one bed but tomorrow we will be as Man and Wife."said Haruto who then went into the spare room so he could sleep apart from Ariella for he didn't wish to wake up seeing Ariella getting into her Wedding Kimono/Dress.He then went into the room where then he got into his bed clothing which then he went to sleep thus letting Ariella have her bridal space.

Hinotori then kissed Natsumi gently which then he into Natsumi's eyes which then he put his hand on Natsumi's belly letting his hand be placed over her womb knowing that within her is the child formed from their union.He smiled which then he begun to drift off to sleep since he could get up in the morning so he could go on the hunt for a job for he didn't wish to be a freelotter and not be able to provie for his Wife and child.

Chimera then with Isako left the movie theater which then he noticed the time which then he opened the Spell Circle which then he returned to the village Right infront of the house of Isako."Well then i will see you in the morning."said Chimera kissing Isako on the lips which then he went out to find his house so he could get some sleep.

"Well i don't need to feed on their mana,but i could still torture them to see Yuki Suffer.Watching as we slowly Torture them to let her feel the suffering of those who she loves the most being tortured right before her eyes."said Carbuncle looking over to Dalexia which then he had a wicked smile on his face."For the one i wish to torture by feeding on and enjoy a good forced fun time will be the b***h Rose and possible her disobedient Mother who broke free from my control."said Carbuncle.

Ayame then got tired so she put the dress on hold for the time being and then she went up to her room and went to sleep.

"Well then i think we should keep some of our guards to keep their eyes on Rose to see if Dalexia or Carbuncle would come for her because we know those two would possible target her with everything that thay got."said Arc looking over to Satrina trying to figure out how to protect Rose from her own father and her uncle.He didn't wish for her to get upset with him for suggesting this but being that he has given up this evil version of himself he then trieed to think of the best thing to come up with for he doesn't want people like Dalexia or Carbuncle to exist anymore in this world.

Kakushi then looked over to the whole Hotel room trying to figure out what is this kind of things in the world today. He didn't care so he just went right to sleep getting rest so he could get into the Demon and Angel Academy tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:51 pm
"You know me really well Saga..." Miyazu chuckled.

Yuki smiled and chuckled, "I can imagine so...Great grandparents..." Yuki trailed off with a soft smile on her face as she pressed her lips against Mercutio, arms wrapping around him and she moved from him and smiled. "Well I'm going to bed. Join me when you're ready." Yuki said, going upstairs into their bedroom, where she changed into her nightgown and she climbed into bed, falling asleep.

"So brother," Dalexia said looking to Carbuncle. "Do you have any interesting work for me? I am quite bored, after all and I haven't had a decent job in years." Dalexia said, leaning against the wall with a curious look on his face.

Rose smiled and nodded as she took her place next to her beloved on the bed. "Yeah my love, the rest of our lives.

Ariella bit her lip, missing her beloved already she got up and went in the room, hand on her heart as she crept to the side of his bed crawling beside him and then she wrapped arms around him, burying her face in his back.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:43 pm
Saga Smiled knowing he will always guess what his beloved is thinking."Well i do know how you work my beloved Miyazu and since you're with child right now i know both you and that baby is craving some Devil's food cake which will be better for you to just give into the craving Miyazu."said Saga looking over to her wondering how his Mother and their daughter is doing.He didn't wish to be more upsetting with what was happening with this man named Carbuncle hurting people that they knew close and dearly.

"Ok Yuki get some rest while i clean up down here."said Mercutio as he begun to clean up the living room and the Kitchen for he didn't wish to leave it dirty.He knew Yuki would be safe right now.He didn't wish from the rest of the night full of Dramanitc events like he went through with the fact his son and Daughter are getting to be parents,for he needed to clean up quickly.

Serenity then knew Michiko is going to be fine since she had the tempor of her father and she will fight off the meniace which is Alex.

Koyomi which then woke up which then she got dressed which then she went out of the house which she wished to find Death the Horseman which she saw so long ago."I Wish i could find him, He was so beautiful which then i will enjoy his company as i'm one of the only few people who could understand him."thought Koyomi on the hunt to find a way to enter the real of the Dead to be with Death.

Ixa then looked over which then he went to sleep.

Soyokaze then went into bed with Sachiko sleeping soundly.

Haruto felt Ariella snuggling into his back."Well then it seems you're not even able to stay away of me even for one Night."said Haruto smiling feeling her in his back.

Hinotori couldn't sleep since he knew he would that within the Woman he loves is his child which he couldn't even provide for which then he just begun to wonder what is happening to his life right now which then he needs to get a Job for to provide for them.

"Yes there is something you can do for me, Get me the b***h which wounded me even more, I want to make her suffer.I don't wish for her to live anymore so bring her to me so i can punish her."said Carbuncle looking over to Dalexia hoping that He will do the task which is given to him.Carbuncle which then finally recovered from the wounds fully and now he has the 100 percent recovered body.He then looked over to Dalexia which he didn't know how he would react.

Arc didn't wish to stress out ether himself or Satrina,so he decided to get some rest for the day was about to end anyway.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games