Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Raphael looked at Luna, "Oh, your a demon. What do you need?" Raphael asked slinging his backpack over his shoulder. By now Yuki was crying, She couldn't take it, she wanted out. She wanted to go home. The teacher got in the car with her again and looked at her and began rubbing her arms. Yuki drew herself back.

Raphael looked at Luna, "Well?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:50 pm
she grabbed his hand "yuki is in trouble! her teacher has her in the back of the car and i red his mind hes done terrible things to her!" she took off with his hand in hers and got back to the car with him  

Khanna Blaire Demonica

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:57 pm
Raphael gasped, "Oh my god..." He said running with Luna... But by the time they got there, the teacher already finished what he was doing with Yuki. Yuki was crying when she saw Raphael. "Raphael..." She cried. Raphael grabbed the pleased teacher and threw him out of the car and picked up the exposed Yuki. Yuki was crying. "Oh my god Yuki..Im sorry I didn't make it in time..." Raphael said plucking one of his feathers off his wings, he brushed it on Yuki and a kimono appeared.

The teacher dragged himself up. "Heh... I told you what would happen if you refused me again Yuki, this is the twentieth time you've refused me. The headmaster Dakurozu came and glared disgustingly at the Teacher, "How many times have I told you!" The headmaster said and stabbed the teacher killing him. "Looks like I need a replacement demonic teacher." Dakurozu said exasperated. He looked at Yuki, "Are you alright, Yuki?" Dakurozu said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:02 pm
luna felt bad for not being on time to rescue her nd she walked away as no one rely seemed to notice she was there and she spoke softly to herself "looks like im still invisible.."  

Khanna Blaire Demonica

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 pm
Yuki looked around, when she saw Luna walking away. She got Raphael to put her down and she ran to Luna grabbing her hand. "Don't worry...Luna." Yuki said hugging her. "Thank you for bringing Raphael here and stopping the car... It was right in front of the school so Dakurozu could see whats going on. Now I don't have anything to worry about Luna...thank you. I hope you and I can become best friends..." Yuki smiled. She was trusting of Luna now. Yuki smiled shyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm
luna turned round and smiled sweetly hugging her "i hope your okay... helping my freinds and keeping them safe is my top priority..., nd your not the only one whos had this done to you.. nd i realy hope we can be friends, your ur is sweet nd kind,"  

Khanna Blaire Demonica

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm
Yuki smiled then turned to Dakurozu, "Doumo Arigato Gozaimasu, Sensei." Yuki said bowing respectfully to Dakurozu. "dōitashimashite Yuki-Chan." Dakurozu said bowing at Yuki. Yuki looked at Luna and smiled then hugged Raphael.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 pm
luna smiles and begins to walk away, she felt that she did some good formt he day and her sketch book fell from her jacket pocket and her drawing was fantastic  

Khanna Blaire Demonica

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:54 pm
There was no alarming sound, no indication of his sudden appearance; the man simply was, suddenly standing behind the group with his hands behind his back. He said nothing- how could he? His featureless face lacked a mouth, but as he watched the scene unfold his head tilted slightly to the left. A hint of a smile might have been seen, had the creature possessed lips to do so with... As it were, however, the blank face simply stared eerily. This man, towering over the others, was sharply clad in black business attire; with his fingers interlocked behind his back, he stood and waited. The crying girl's obvious pain caught his attention, and he focused on her for a moment. Poor child, a cool voice suddenly echoed in her head. This pain... Will you bear it? Or will you wish it upon others? I shall be watching...

With a curt nod, the man turned to face the other girl. And suddenly appeared before her. Poor child, the same voice echoed, smooth and cold as glacial steel. Such barren loneliness... Will your lack of companionship drive you to compassion? Or will you be devoid of emotion because of it? You too, I shall watch...

Finally, his attention was turned on the Headmaster. And again, he suddenly materialized in front of the man. No poof, no smoke cloud... One moment he simply ceased to exist, the next he reappeared in front of the man's face, looking down at him. It has come to my attention that you are in need... I wish to offer my services. I believe you'll find me quite capable.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:08 pm
luna looked at the rather pale figure and noticed er book was missing and she went to quickly grab it studying him  

Khanna Blaire Demonica

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:20 pm
Yuki's head tilted in alarm at the voice in her head. She studied the figure who had appeared with no warning. She tilted her head and the Headmaster nodded.

Yuki thought of what the voice in her head said and she shivered. "I do not wish my pain on others..." Yuki thought hugging her arms to her. Why would she wish her pain on others? It did not make sense... Yuki closed her eyes again and then opened them... but the question is who was this strange figure in front of her? she tilted her head in curiousity and closed her eyes for a second time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:46 pm
luna was walking home slinging her bag over her shoulder and started to walk home and stood there staring at the door of her home  

Khanna Blaire Demonica

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:10 pm
Yuki looked at the ground, and Raphael stood in front of her. "Yuki? are you ok?" He asked her concerned. Yuki suddenly felt dizzy...She stumbled a bit. "Yuki?" Raphael said, alarmed. "D-don't worry..." Yuki said, trying to be tough but she lost her balance and fell forward, and Raphael caught her. "Hey hey! Stay with me...stay with me. Yuki?" Raphael said, his voice filling with alarm. "Yuki?" Raphael picked her up, and carried her to his house way in the mountains. He laid her on his bed and covered her up, this would be another slumber party. Like they did when they were kids when Yuki snuck off to Raphael's to escape her mother. Raphael sat on the foot of his bed and stared at the sleeping Yuki. "Please be ok..." Raphael thought concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:19 pm
luna thought to herself "god....im late again, what will my dad do to me now.. another rape? another...beating?..." she went inside and was met by an enraged father at the beautiful dark gothic mansion which looked haunted and a few hours lter she followed yuki's spirit and she collapsed at raphea'ls doorstep hitting her head hard on the door and blood on her and she thought "yuki...please be here..."  

Khanna Blaire Demonica

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:31 pm
Raphael answered the door and looked at Luna, "What is it?" He asked curiously. Yuki was still unconscious and On Raphael's bed. He put a warm washcloth on her forehead when he heard the thump.

"Whats up?" He asked looking into his bedroom.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games