Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 am
"Well he told me it is a wedding of the daughter of a horsemen & one of the anceint kings of a lost race,so it might be Celeste & Ixa,my father just told me & my sister himegimi we needed to help him tomorrow with the wedding's food for the reception.i don't know if i will be back in time to do something with you."said Soyokaze looking over to her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 pm
"My sounds so dramatic." Sakiko smirked, "and yeah, I suppose it is understandable if they wanted to get married, I've heard about the legend of Celeste. Very interesting legend. My father told me, a long long time ago in fact." Sakiko said, thoughtfully.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm
"Well i understand the thought behind it,they're in true love,just like my............mom & dad."saod Soyokaze looking down trying not to think of the lost of his mother.

Saga looked over seeing his mother & Miyazu come to the table."Well i think we could do for something easy so its leftover night,i got our left overs cooked up & ready for whoever wishes for it."said Saga looking over to his family.

"Well it looks good my son,& even better news,the nursery is finished for little Michiko,her room is finished nicely."said Serenity looking over to the food on the table."Well lets not just look at it,lets dig in."said Serenity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:01 am
Sakiko, seeing Soyokaze was looking down tried to lighten the mood by changing the subject, "So anyway, what do you want to talk about?" Sakiko said, trying to change the subject the best she could.

Miyazu went to take a step towards the table, when she felt a wave of dizziness wash over her, It was Michiko trying to tell Miyazu to sleep but Miyazu was hungry...Miyazu's knees buckled but she fought to keep her balance as she sat at the table. She smiled weakly, and looked at the table.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:14 am
Saga noticed Miyazu,tired."Ok time to get you to bed,i'll bring you some dinner in bed Miyazu,looks like Michiko might be wishing for you to get some sleep,so i'll get you some dinner & bring it to you in the bed."said Saga picking up Miyazu,taking her to the bedroom,setting her down gently,then returning to the dinner table fixing her a plate so she could munch on it in bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm
Miyazu laid obediently in the bed, waiting for Saga.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:03 pm
Saga returned into the room,with Miyazu's dinner."ok i brought you your dinner,so now Michiko can't pout she didn't get rest or food."said Saga putting the dinner on a tray putting it over Miyazu.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 am
Miyazu nodded, "Thank you...Saga." Miyazu smiled, looking at Saga, her eyes glistening with gratitude and love for him.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:52 pm
Stepping off the train, the good Doctor finally made it back into down. He needed to leave on emergency leave because his stupid pet, Yeti, started to reek havoc in his lab back in the mountains. Picking up his suitcase, Iceic sighed a bit of relief and was ready to RESTART his new job again. "Alright, Lets try this again. Yeti SHOULDN'T be able to mess things up this time", he laughed as made his way back to his apartment.
There were new faces about and he wondered if they would be attending the school but only time would tell. Iceic made it back to his apartment and thrust open the door only to reveal dust, spiders, and the smell of demons. " hooligans... the bunch of them", he replied as his eyebrow twitched.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 pm
"Well once we finish our dinner then we can get some sleep,for tomorrow is the wedding of Ixa & Cetesle,so we need to rest up then pick out something nice to wear."said Saga kissing Miyazu on the cheek.

Nago tossed & turned in his crib,fussing about for he had a bad dream.he cried out for one of his parents.

Mercutio woke up going up to the room,picking up Nago."Oh its ok my son daddy is here don't worry about it."said Mercutio sitting on the bed rocking Nago to sleep.

Serenity looked up seeing Saga going to bed,so she cleaned up the kitchen then went out of the house."I think i need to find a nice dress for the wedding tomorrow,its something importent to our family." thought Serenity going out of the house going down the street,then thought to keep a set of eyes on the house,so from her hand,she summoned forth one of her familiers(like Saga's bat familier,but with gold fur instead of black),sending the familier to keep her eye on the house.Serenity walked into the town looking for a dress shop which is still open.

Ixa woke up while trying not to wake Celeste.he went into the living room,to make some phone calls to get the wedding together.

"Well Sakiko,its getting late so how bout i pay for our dinner then i'll taking you home."said Soyokaze getting up going to pay the dinner then he returned to her,holding out his hand to Sakiko.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 pm
Miyazu nodded, smiling faintly.

Sakiko nodded, smiling as she folded her hands in Soyokaze's.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 am
Saga smiled when he snuggled next to Miyazu.

Serenity looked over the many shops seeing lots of nice dresses.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 pm
Yuki let out a noise and went to go check on Amaya, but again Amaya was not in her room, "Amaya?" Yuki said, her voice almost panicked but then she caught the scent of Inutaisho. "What? did she sneak off?" Yuki thought alarmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm
*luna and her family were coming back to the house and there was a loud boom in the sky and strange clouds with a blue light, it was the family crashing down and being as injured as thery were they needed help and luna knew exactly where to go so she limped/ran to yukis as fast as she could, speaking her home language she didnt speak english and she rapped on the front toor using the doorframe as support* YUKI  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 pm
Yuki's eyes widened in alarm, "L-Luna? I...Is that you?" Yuki looked surprised and teared up and ran and hugged Luna. "LUNA! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Yuki cried. "W-What happened?" Yuki whimpered, the thoughts of Amaya missing completely slipped her mind at that moment.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games