Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:59 pm
Yuki smiled, kissed Nago and Natsumi on the foreheads.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm
Mercutio took Yuki by the hand,closing their door slightly leaving one crack open."Yuki,i don't think them being born to early is something bad i think its a blessing to have them here.Now lets go downstairs and get some food."said Mercutio.  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 pm
Yuki smiled, and giggled. "I think it is a blessing too." Yuki smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:38 pm
Mercutio smiled while holding Yuki's hand.his smile was full happiness with hope for both of his children."Yuki if we've done one thing right with us being together,it would be those two little ones sleeping in our room.they're the best thing this family has been blessed with two little young ones like ours."said Mercutio closing his eyes thinking of how their futures might play out.

Soyokaze ate slowly,with his eyes fixed on his lovely date,Sakiko."So how have you been Sakiko,how is your family?"asked Soyokaze looking over to Sakiko,seeing her lovely eyes.  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:54 pm
Yuki nodded and smiled, running her hands through her hair, smiling softly and happily.

"Ah, they are fine." Sakiko smiled, "And I have been good." Sakiko smiled, trying not to feel Koji's aura of jealousy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:46 am
"Well i just would like to know things in your life,cus who knows,we might be..........together one day,it would be nice to know your family."said Soyokaze smiling over to her.

Saga went to the kitchen,finding some left overs for them to munch on.he warmed them up,then fixed some hot tea for Miyazu."Ok then dinner is sort of ready."said Saga setting the table

Mercutio smiled over to Yuki,knowing that their children begin their lives together.  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 am
Yuki smiled, and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:51 pm
Mercutio smiled over to Yuki holding her in his arms while looking down into Yuki's eyes kissing her forehead.  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:42 pm
Yuki smiled, and nuzzled Mercutio.

Amaya sat on her bed, listening to her music as the moon rose high in the sky. Suddenly, there was a tap...tap...on her windowsill, getting up, she saw Inutaisho with tulips...her favorite flower. Amaya smiled, opening the window she slipped out, unheard and unseen, shutting the window to leave no indication she was gone. Inutaisho took her on a long walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 pm
Mercutio went over to sit on the couch,where he closed his eyes,where then he just fell asleep.he was tired out from the whole day of taking care of his twin children.

Saga looked over the dinner placement,then looked up to the stairs."Everyone,its time for dinner.come on now Miyazu Mother its time for dinner."said Saga.

Serenity walked downstairs,going into the dinning room seeing the food put out by her son Saga."wow it looks like someone worked very hard on this."said Serenity.

Ixa woke up,getting slowly out of bed going downstairs,finishing the wedding invites,then sent them out.One for Yuki,Ryuunosuke,one for each of the horsemen,Serenity,Saga,Miyazu,Sachiko,& one for every member of the Daiyokai.

"Well i been wondering,what are your hopes & dreams Sakiko?"asked Soyokaze looking over to her,but then looked past her seeing Koji looking over to them.  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:46 pm
"Ah...my hopes and dreams...I have never thought of that... I'm hoping to become as powerful as my sisters so I can live up to my father's expectations...And I hope to someday become a mother..." Sakiko said, softly. "What are yours, Soyokaze?"

Miyazu came downstairs, "I'm here..." Miyazu said, softly.

Celeste woke up, sitting up, "I must've fell asleep..." Celeste thought, looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm
"Well my hopes & dreams are something i could never focus on for much time,so i don't know if i truely i got my own hopes & dreams.I like to know the other people's dreams."said Soyokaze looking over to Sakiko.  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm
Sakiko smiled, "I see." Sakiko said, looking up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 pm
"I might not see you tomorrow,i got to help my dad tomorrow with some wedding."said Soyokaze looking over to Sakiko,then he noticed she is looking up to the ceiling."i wonder what she is looking at..............Yarn! no i couldn't be the ball of yarn" thought Soyokaze.  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,800 Points
  • Survivor 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 pm
Sakiko looked to Soyokaze, "Oh! I'm sorry I always look at the ceiling in a conversation..." Sakiko said, softly and almost ashamedly. "A wedding? I heard from Misame that the wedding was for Celeste and Ixa...they are getting married soon, so I heard." Sakiko said, thoughtfully. "Celeste is the daiyokai Yuki's...well past self...thanks to Celeste's Uncle, death Celeste was able to be revived...and so was Ixa. Misame says that the word traveled fast of..Celeste's...existence." Sakiko said. "I think its Celeste and Ixa going to be married." Sakiko said, hoping she was right.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games