Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:16 pm
"Who knows Yuki,but lets just hope your little girl knows what she is doing,she is just like you,tough but sweet."said Mercutio sitting next to Yuki smiling over to him.

Soyokaze noticed Koji sitting in the resturant."Is he stalking us? oh god why is this guy so hooked up on Sakiko,she obviously choose me,so why does he need to keep following her? Does he feel threaten by me? just for being with Sakiko?" thought Soyokaze seeing the waitor coming over to get their drink orders.He ordered his drink waiting patiently,looking over the menu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 pm
"Yeah....but one should be cautious with Inutaisho, no one knows what he is capable of..." Yuki said softly.

"What does Koji want?..." Sakiko thought, looking over the menu, feeling intimidated. Sakiko looked down faintly, her face hidden by the menu as she looked over it. "Why is he stalking me?..." Sakiko thought again, preoccupied by the menu.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm
"I know Yuki,remember i once put the hurt on the guy for taking those well not in public pictures of you while we were beginning to get to know eachother.I know he is trouble,but it seem your daughter is got the strength to fight off him if she chooses too."said Mercutio looking over to Yuki.

"mommy,Natsumi & i are hungry."thought Nago to his mother.

The waitor returned,asking for the orders of the young couple."I would like the Chicken Parmension & some breadsticks for the two of us to share,& that guy over there,he is kind of staring at the lady here,could you get him to stop,we're just trying to enjoy our date in peace."said Soyokaze,looking over to Koji.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 am
"Yeah, she does." Yuki nodded, agreeing. Yuki looked around, thoughtfully when she heard that Nago and Natsumi were hungry. Yuki smiled and skipped downstairs and made them bottles then went upstairs, giving them their bottles.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 am
Saga sat next to Miyazu holding the silver locket,putting it in her hands."Miyazuwhy did you pick this up for Michiko,is this something you saw in your visionf her?"asked Saga with curiousity on his face

Mercutio took the bottle ment for Natsumi & feed her.he watched her nurse from the bottle noticing her eyewere wondering."Well now Natsumi,what are you looking for?"asked Mercutio looking over to her.

Nago sipped down the bottle looking up to the ceiling.

Serenity got up from her nap,yawning.She got up without knowing her hair is completly messed up."I wonder,who will Michiko take after,Saga or Miyazu?" thought Serenity going into the bathroom.

"So i think we should get some sleep,for tomorrow is our special day,we will need our sleep for it."said Ixa going into the bathroom to get into his pjs then returned to the bedroom,seeing Celeste,which only caused him to smile.

Soyokaze still couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched by Koji."What is this guy's problem.I just hope i don't have to fight him,i don't like to fight,its not in my nature to fight." thought Soyokaze sitting there thinking of why he is stalking them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:51 am
Yuki held Nago, she was the one feeding him with a smile.

"Yeah. I saw this necklace around her neck, and it is also a beautiful locket." Miyazu nodded, smiling.

Celeste smiled, running her hands through her silver hair as she watched Ixa closely. "Yeah, we should get some rest." Celeste said, smiling.

Koji continued to stare at Sakiko, and Sakiko was beginning to feel uncomfortable. She looked down, "Oh, and I'll have the... Lasagna..." Sakiko said, silently. Koji kept watching Sakiko until a waitress came with his food, he smiled and thanked her, but ate while watching Sakiko, his eyes wandering down her body. But then his eyes broke contact with Sakiko and he looked at his table and ate his food, silently.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 pm
"Well i just needed to know why you picked out the silver locet for her,it just seemed kind of odd when you pick out something she might wear when she is like 8 years old."said Saga looking over to Miyazu with his soft teal eyes.

Mercutio smiled while seeing his little girl drink down her bottle."Oh good girl,keep this up you will become big & strong like your mother."said Mercutio smiling to his little girl.

Nago held his bottle with his little hand  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:35 pm
Miyazu nodded, "Well I admit, it is kind of weird, but hey isn't it pretty?" Miyazu asked. She then noticed Darien walk in, he was shopping for something.

Darien had come to the store, sensing his possible soulmate in the store, His heart pounding when he felt the aura emitting from Miyazu...but not from her body entirely. Darien gasped and felt his eyes fix on her stomach. He then broke his eyes away, thinking he was just imagining and he looked through clothes for himself.

Yuki smiled, looking at Nago with warm eyes.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm
"Well it is,but i don't know if she will like it,but we will still give it to her,she is our precious daughter after all,so i think its ok to kind of spoil her for a bit."said Saga smiling over to his wife knowing full well he knows Miyazu might be more intuned with their daughter then he will ever be.

Mercutio rocked little Natsumi while she fed on her bottle,which he could only do is smile.

Nago sipped down his bottle with every suck on the bottle,which he finished quickly then burped.

Soyokaze looked over to Sakiko,putting his hand on hers,kissing it."I think this is the perfect setting for our well i think it would be like our second date."said Soyokaze.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm
Miyazu smiled, "yeah."

Sakiko smiled, "Yeah." She blushed, looking at Soyokaze.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 pm
"Well when the time comes,it might help bring her the next prince of the Bat Daiyokai & The Checkmate Four.Lets just hope she is a strong willed girl like you are Miyazu,& has the strength to hurt the guy if he gets to fast with her when she doesn't wish to be,well i guess she will be fine but i'm getting ahead of myself now,she needs to be born first."said Saga looking over to Miyazu kissing her on the cheek.

Mercutio smiled while Natsumi giggled in his arms."Yuki,its just.............these two beside you are my precious Treasures which i just don't wish to let go of."said Mercutio letting out some tears of joy holding his little girl.

"Momma is daddy crying,does he need to be fed?" thought Nago looking up to his mother with a curious face on him.

Serenity got out of the bathroom,nice & clean once more,with her hair no longer in a mess."well now lets just hope we don't get any kind of trouble this time,it seems our family gets into some kind of trouble when we get some kind of happiness."said Serenity brushing her hair.

Ixa snuggled into bed with Celeste,kissing her on the forehead tucking her into bed.

"Well you seem more,well open minded to someone............like me,most Yokais wouldn't even think of being with someone like me,being only half of one."said Soyokaze kind of looking down but snapped right out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:36 pm
Sakiko giggled, "Not all Yokai are like this. In fact my mother was a half yokai like yourself." Sakiko smiled. "So don't worry, and my sisters already love you so. ahaha."

Yuki smiled,"No Nago, he doesn't need to be fed, he's just happy." Yuki smiled, looking at Nago.

Celeste smiled, curling up beside Ixa before falling asleep.

Miyazu nodded in agreement, smiling over to Saga.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 pm
Saga smiled over to Miyazu,holding her close to him with his warmth."Come on,lets get ready for dinner,you & Michiko must be hungry after this whole day."said Saga.

Mercutio looked over to Yuki & Nago,where he moved over to them snuggling all 3 of them closely.

"Well i bet your mother was higher in the ranks of the many Neko Yokai clans,my mother was just........well how to put this,she is just like the normal tabby,but weird enough...........my dad didn't mind is..............a cat person."said Soyokaze feeling weird knowing his dad,though being human loved neko yokai girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 pm
Yuki smiled, looking at Mercutio with a soft expression.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea." Miyazu agreed, smiling.

Amaya looked at Inutaisho, who smiled and helped her up, and handed her a Mp3 player, "Here, maybe this will help. I added some songs you might like Amaya." Inutaisho smiled, winking at her as he headed to the window. "I should go. I'll see you later, little Amaya." Inutaisho smiled, leaving. Amaya smiled and plopped down on the bed, putting the earbuds connected to the Mp3 player in her ears, and she listened, impressed at Inutaisho's taste of music.

"Actually, she was a servant of my father's. He well, consorted with her because she was very beautiful." Sakiko smiled, faintly.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 pm
"Well what do the both of you like for dinner? i would think Michiko might have one picky choice of food,so i would like to see what you would like?"asked Saga.

"Well you were picky too when you were a baby.Don't worry Miyazu we won't let Michiko become like her father Picky about certian foods."said Serenity coming into the discussion.

Mercutio noticed the two little ones were tired."ok you two its time for you two little munchkines to head to the sleepy land."said Mercutio picking both of them up,putting them into their cribs,tucking them into bed.

Nago let out a tiny yawn,snuggling his little blanket.

"well i guess both of us got some weird parents,my dad who i guess loved tabbies so much,& yours.Oh look our dinner is ready"said Soyokaze seeing the waitor brining their dinner.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games