Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 445 446 447 448 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Doku_the_bloodletter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:23 am
Fury notices her bruises And says I got my black eye from a teacher...
then he asks "how did you get those bruises....?" then fury says to Yuki "Yuki.... Ive been having feelings about you ...... will you consider dating me...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 am
yuki went silent the moment he asked about the bruises, "I...I just got these from a student..." Yuki Lied, she knew it would be worse on her if she told anybody about her bruises. "And Maybe....But you have to talk to my father first..." Yuki said softly.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Miko

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Doku_the_bloodletter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:35 am
"I Can tell when people lie Yuki, And i have An ability To read ones mind." said Fury He also said: "I wont tell anyone, But Yuki, You need to get away from her how about living with me? *fury tells her about how he lived alone for 5 years* I mean...... I dont know why, but I feel connected to you Yuki... What do you say?" *fury blushed as he finished his sentence*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:48 am
Yuki closed her eyes and looked down. "Maybe...but I have to Ask my father..." Yuki said quietly.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Miko

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Doku_the_bloodletter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:00 am
Fury says okay and asks, Shall we walk to your house and tell him what your mother does and ask if you can date and live with me? fury exlaimed, "know its hard Yuki but you need to tely our father what your mother does to
you. I mean you are beautiful Demon Yuki and I hate to see you abused so much, So lets go Tell your father what your mother does, If you can live with me And if you can be my Girlfriend. I hope I help you Yuki, because I understand your pain" he smiles to reassure her that he will Be by her side as she Tells her father of Yuki's mother's abuse. *they start to walk to Yuki's house. Dont worry he said as they neared her Door to her house and He walked in right beside her As her mother Yells at her she realises Yuki has company Fury stands in the way of her mother protectivly of Yuki and waits for yuki to get her dad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:20 am
Yuki ran upstairs to get her father, "Daddy, I need to tell you something...and I have someone for you to meet." Yuki said grabbing her father by the hand. "Ok sweetie, I'm coming." Yuki's daddy said as she led him downstairs.

"Daddy...this is very important... and the person with me wants to ask you something." Yuki said, grabbing Fury by the arm.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Miko

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Doku_the_bloodletter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 am
Fury says to her father, "Hello sir, I was wondering if you would Allow me the Great honnor of being your Daughter boyfriend and if she could live with me because *explains what Yuki's mom does to her* and Sir I will protect Yuki with my life" *he smiles warmly at Yuki as he finishes talking*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:04 am
Yuki's mother growled loudly, and Didn't Hesitate to slap Yuki so hard, her cheek bled. "Oh my..." Yuki's father growled. "Yes My daughter can move in with you." Yuki's father said. Yuki smiled. "And Yes, I thank you for asking me sir to take my daughter as your girlfriend, So yes. She can be your girlfriend, But you better treat her right." Yuki's father said softly.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Miko

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Doku_the_bloodletter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 pm
Fury smiled and said, "I will shes A great Woman and deserves greatness." Later Fury Takes her By the hand and they leave to go to their house. As they were walking Fury kisses her saying,"I love you Yuki, I'll protect you and all that you are for the rest of eternity." After he said this He smiled warmly, When they entered the house be began Cooking asking Yuki, "are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 pm
Yuki nodded silently, "Yeah...a little." She said quietly. She looked around and smiled quietly.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Miko

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Doku_the_bloodletter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 pm
"Okay." Fury said, as he started making Homemade Spaghetti, his best Recipe he ever invented and as he cooked he asked, "So Yuki how are you feeling now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:51 pm
Yuki nodded in acknowledgement, "I'm fine." Yuki responded looking at the table. She couldn't help but worry about her father. Her father was the only one of her parents who truly cared about her. Yuki closed her eyes and then looked out the window.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Miko

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

IICrispyBearII

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:43 pm
[it was the next day] Luna was new to the acadamy, as she was walking in she overheard some girls beheind her say "look at the new girl..i heard shes evil," she heard another girl say "careful mary!, she might hex us!" then she heard them laugh at her and luna smiles a they all stopped with a shapr pain in their chest as they fell to the ground as she goes into the school to her new class  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:46 pm
Yuki was walking through the hallway, trying to avoid her bullies when she saw Luna. Yuki let out a quiet sigh and tried to walk past Luna.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Miko

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

IICrispyBearII

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 pm
luna shyly made her way past the people in the crowd and went into a classroom where yuki had class in and she quickly took a spot in the back and she was easy to spot, dressed in a lacy black dress with an onyx rose choker and raven black hair  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 445 446 447 448 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff