Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:48 am
"yuki.. your free from her, nd i want you to have fun while your here with me" luna smiles sweetly at yuki nd gave her a pair of chipsticks and a fork  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:18 am
"Doumo Arigato gozaimasu Luna-chan.." Yuki said greatfully. taking the chopsticks and setting them down carefully. "Doumo Arigato Gozaimasu, Minasan*." Yuki said greatfully again

*Minasan: everybody/Everyone  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 am
luna smiles eating her food then went bck up into her room with yuki to draw, and she took off her makeup then looked at herself in the mirror and she was beutiful even when she didnt have it on and yuki saw her without it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 am
Yuki smiled, "You look good without make up too." Yuki smiled. Yuki closed her eyes, "So what shall we draw first?" Yuki asked.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:43 am
luna smiled and sat by her "we can do a chibi war!, nd make comics with them having them say and do stupid stuff" luna's brother was passing by her room and heard them giggeling then peeks in through the door looking at yuki nd thought to himself 'jeeze...shes so gorgeous!'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am
Yuki giggled, "Alright! Chibi war it is!" Yuki giggled grabbing a piece of paper from her notebook in her backpack of stuff. Yuki began to doodle her chibi.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 am
luna giggled and began to draw with yuki and lun's brother went away and luna's father knocked on the door and opened it asking if they can be a little more quiet beacuse he and her mother were going to bed and kissed luna goodnight on the forhead  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 am
"Hai. gomenasai." Yuki said, quieting down. She finished her doodle and showed Luna. It was good.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 am
luna smiled at her father and nodded thinking to herself 'im gonna have to get used to being treated kindly by my father.., i feel 5 again!' luna giggled at the picture and doodled one of her own showing it to yuki and smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 am
"Kawaii." Yuki smiled warmly. Yuki giggled quietly and playfully bumped Luna.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 am
luna smiled and bumped yuki back "im having alot of fun with you here...i havent had a friend over in years...im glad u got to come over, and...theres a boy at school..the angel you saw me with.. his name is kenji and i..i think i like him"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 am
The youngest Archangel walked into her dorm room, a little pale and her tangible brown hair frizzled. The school was vast, and her angelic brother, the headmaster, Michael, helped her get settled. "Be careful of who you reveal your actual form to, little Angel," he cautioned Jannie.

"Yes, big brother," Jannie said meekly.

"You never know who will try to come after you. Your parents are special, little one, and that means you are." He kissed her forehead affectionately. "I will come check on you later." Michael left as swiftly as he entered.

Janetta Deanna Walton was the Archangel, Barachiel, but also the youngest Angel. Many of the Angels had already sworn allegiance to her as one of the chief Archangels. But the naive part of being nineteen in that life was also challenging. Jannie hadn't even finished her teenage years and Mamma and Papi had sent her to the Academy.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 am
luna was walking through the school and it was early in the morning she was listening to music and she walked past the 'young' angel girl and smiled sweetly at her being on her way to her first period class with a cinnimon roll with lots of frosting with a plastic knife and fork sticking out of the top of it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 pm
Jannie squeaked, still in her child form, and hid behind her door. The tangibly older Angel smiled at her, as if welcoming her to the Academy. Jannie came out from behind the door, going into her regular tangible form.

"Hi," Jannie said timidly. "I'm Jannie. The headmaster said first period I was excused, but I'd like to see what class is like. Are you a freshman, too?" Then Jannie flushed red. This did not look like a freshman. She pulled out her cell, texting Rain to see where he was.  

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 pm
luna turned around and smiled again at her "im luna, and im sort of a freshman, the year just started, and you dont have to be shy" she had her hair up on one side with 4 little corn row brades along her scalp and her bangs covered one eye and her royal mark on her neck showed "you can come to class with me" luna smiled "my first class is rt, i can give you my other sketch book so you can doodle stuff in it and observe the others, im working on a peice with my frined in it, hes an angel"  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games