Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:03 pm
"oooh soo scary." Minako thought sarcastically. Minako shrugged and closed her eyes.
Yuki was fastening Amaya's seat belt wordlessly. When her mother walked out Yuki looked away and went over to talk to Mercutio. "I'm sorry about my sudden acting all weird." Yuki said biting her lip. "Forgive me." Yuki said. She bit her bottom lip again and looked down. "Me and my mom...we have a bad relationship." Yuki finished closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 pm
"Its ok,Yuki,you know i won't let anyone hurt you,its not going to happen to you."said Mercutio getting in the car next to yuki.he then looked over to her then look at Yuki's daughter looking so happy  

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 pm
Ryuunosuke and Minako got in the car, Yuki looked at her lap not even commenting. "Alright, is everyone ready to go?" Ryuunosuke asked. "Yes, I definitely am." Minako said, obviously trying to flirt with Ryuunosuke. Yuki said nothing. "I know I am!" Amaya giggled. Minako threw Yuki the, "If you say anything I will kill you" Glare. Yuki nodded and Ryuunosuke noticing her nod the mirror began to start the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:09 pm
*luna was walking back home from a store from getting ritual candles and a new cerimonial robe and other stuff when she saw a car with yuki in it along with minako and luna wrinkled her nose in disgust thinking to herself "what is that garbage doing here....poisening this town" she went home and she was sitting with raven and soma watching a movie with them still waiting for gabriel to come home*  

IICrispyBearII

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:11 pm
"I'll pay for everyone's dinner tonight,in celibration to this loving young girl Yuki."said Mercutio,kissing Yuki on her cheek.He then look over to Minako hopping she would spring into his trap & touch Yuki's ring."Come you cold heart,abusive witch touch her ring,& see how scary we Fangires could be." Thought Mercutio with such evil in his eyes,but trying not to let Yuki's mother know of his evil trick.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:39 pm
When they finally arrived to the restaurant, Ryuunosuke stopped the car. "Alright everyone we're here." Ryuunosuke said smiling as he got out and helped Yuki get Amaya out of the car. Minako got out, and didn't even bother to help Ryuunosuke and Yuki. "Stupid girl...if she would've bore a son I might've liked her better." Minako thought, looking at Yuki with such contempt. "Thanks for the help, Minako." Ryuunosuke said, annoyed with Minako. " I just got my nails done and I didn't want to break them on my pathetic excuse of a daughter's child." Minako thought. She decided to try to be *nice* so she can win back Ryuunosuke's heart. "Oh... I apologize... I am having a off day... I'll help next time." Minako lied. "Yeah...its fine mom..." Yuki said, silently. "It is fine, Minako. Everyone has off days." Ryuunosuke said, shrugging. Minako went over to Yuki, and accidently touched her ring.  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

IICrispyBearII

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:49 pm
*luna had went to the same resteraunt noticing that she had been wanted to come and she say yuki and an empty seat next to her and amaya, and she quickly took her spot next to yuki before minako got to sit in the chair* im sorry that im late...,  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 pm
"You fell for it Minako"Thought Mercutio as his power entering her mind showing her his ultimate nightmare

Minako saw in her mind a dome of Stain-Glass surrounding her,with a throne uptop it.Seating uptop the throne was the true form of the Wolf Fangire."Weren't you warn not to touch her,WEREN'T YOU!? No matter i will now let me friends feed upon you."said the Wolf Fangire snapping his finger with it,from behind the mist within the dome,walking out was Two Franken Fangire,& Two Gillman Fangire surrounding her thus bitting & clawing her,with her feeling the pain of the attacks."Welcome to my Living Hell,one you will never leave."said the Wolf Fangire looking at her.

Mercutio pulled out the chairs for Yuki & her Daughter,then sitting down himself looking at yuki."ok Yuki,Ryuunosuke,amaya,order whatever you would like to order for dinner."said Mercutio looking at the menu.

Franken Fangire image

Gillman Fangire image

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150

IICrispyBearII

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 pm
*luna looked at what was going on in minako's head with her hands folded under her chin and smiling at minako in a menicing way with her eyes saying "im going to get you" with luna sitting right across the table from minako staring straight into minako's soul and luna also toyd with minako making minako see another part of her mind with minako and luna, luna was eating her soul smiling with her adorable little vampire demon teeth with black eyes playing with her soul and then luna eating it then fed on her, as minako started screaming luna started to giggle with passion*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 pm
Minako clenched her head, "God dammit...what is happening to me...?" Minako thought groaning.

Yuki looked over to Luna. "You should too." Yuki smiled. She looked down at the menu and let her eyes scan it. Amaya giggled, "Kare Raisu* sounds good." Amaya said, keeping her voice down. "Yeah. it is good. You'll like it Amaya. I eat it whenever I can. Trust me even here its pleasing to the tastebuds." Yuki said, smiling. "Then I'll have Kare Raisu." Amaya smiled. "Alright I should find out what I want to eat." Yuki thought looking at the menu. "Hm... the Hayashi Raisu* sounds good... I haven't had that yet." Yuki thought. Yuki already had what she wanted in mind.

*Hayashi Raisu- Hayashi rice is Japanese style hashed beef stew, thinly sliced beef and onions in a demi-glace sauce served over or along side cooked rice. It resembles kare raisu, and, like kare raisu, is also eaten with a spoon.
*Kare Raisu- Kare Raisu (Curry Rice) is cooked rice with a Japanese curry sauce. It can be served with additional toppings such as tonkatsu. Curry is not a native Japanese spice, but has been used in Japan for over a century. Kare Raisu is a very popular dish, and many inexpensive Kare Raisu restaurants can be found especially in and around train stations..  

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 pm
Saga woke up looking around thinking to himself"What did i go through last few hours god i feel like my head is spliting from.Thought Saga getting up from the bed then going into the libaray to play his piano to take his mind off his terrible expirience."i'm trying to keep myself together,i need to keep my mind somewhere else..............why do i feel like there is another me in this town."said Saga to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 pm
*luna ordered her food and she continue to play with minako's head smiling and giggeling softly enjoying this womens torture and luna clenched her fist a little and watched minako clench her chest where her heart is*  

IICrispyBearII

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu Nerith
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 pm
When Minako finally snapped out whatever she was in she went into the restaurant and sat beside Ryuunosuke. "Took you long enough, what were you doing?" Ryuunosuke asked. "Well, I was putting my lipstick on." Minako lied. though it was a very convincing lie because she did have lipstick on... "Hey Yuki I was wondering if you wanted to come to the Alley way after dinner. I want to talk to you..personally." Minako said. Yuki's eyes dropped. "Sure." She said quietly as if she expected what was going to happen. No one else knew. Minako ordered her food and so did Amaya and Yuki and Ryuunosuke. Yuki looked over to Mercutio wondering what he is going to order.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 pm
*luna had her eyes fixed on minako and she took a drink from her cup with her eyes not leaving minako, luna was contemplating on how she should kill her is minako touched yuki...and which she was*  

IICrispyBearII

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kidan Dragneel
Vice Captain

Beloved Mage

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm
"i'll have what Yuki will have."Said Mercutio putting down his menu,taking a drink,looking over at Minako knowing she felt the fury of his kind."Yuki do you know who owns the house in the woods out there,like nearly out of the town."said Mercutio  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 443 444 445 446 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games