Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 pm
*luna dabbed her face and wiped off her makeup and she looked really pretty without it on* he' been gone too much...i miss him...and hes my angel too...,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm
When the lunch break was over, Yuki headed to her next class wondering what the next lesson would be. Yuki had almost a million thoughts in her head that she couldn't address until later. Right now the only thought she knew she had to address at the moment was the assignment at hand. "I need to focus..." Yuki thought. When the lecture was over with, the teacher-- surprisingly didn't give an assignment, which made Yuki happy. The bell rang and Yuki got up and headed to the next class, which was the last one of the day. Yuki sat down and paid as much attention as she could.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 pm
When Mercutio was done with breakfest he cleaned the table & the dishes,then he knew both Ryu & amaya were going for a walk,so mercutio got his coat then took his motorcycle to the woods,where no one would follow him.He then focused power to his right hand,where he created his knife,then he started to practice his skills as if he was a solider.with such movement,he cut the trees with such grace it seemed like Mercutio was born to be an assassin.using the Inhuman speed & Strength he was gifted with,he moved at such a speed where normal humans couldn't see him,but then he throw up his knife kicking it through five trees landing in the sixth one,where he slowly took it from the tree,where then he turned into his Fangire Form,slashing & Cutting the tree bark with his claws.when he stopped he looked around,seeing the savagry of the monster he knew he was."Yuki most not know of this side of me."said Mercutio slowly walking off driving through the town with his motorcycle,will keeping his eye out for the King & Yuki  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 pm
Yuki tapped her pencil against her desk as the lecture finished, she worked on her assignment and sighed happily. "Good no homework tonight." Yuki thought happily. Yuki watched the clock intently, and what seemed like forever... ring. School was out. Yuki went to her locker and grabbed her things and began to walk home, looking around.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 am
Mercutio drove up beside Yuki looking at her."Need a ride home my lady?"said Mercutio,stopping the motorcycle infront of her,looking at her with his soft gray eyes.he got off his motorcycle,looking right into yuki's eyes with a sence of understanding & tender care.with some wind blowing by,his brown hair flickered in it."I met your daughter Yuki,she is such a nice kid."said Mercutio

Saga walked out of his last class looking pale & weak.He stumbled a bit trying to walk to his home,not thinking clearly."I need to get home & get some rest.I refuse to feed like the way i did in the country.I refuse to become such a monster once more." Thought Saga moving to his door,letting himself in then heading to his room throwing his bag onto a chair.he climbed into his bed then covering himself with his blanket trying to get his color back by warming up."i will never become that monster,I would rather Dance with the Devil before i let myself turn into that thing again."said Saga,passing out cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:44 am
Yuki' eyes softened and she blushed, looking at Mercutio. "God...I really haven't felt this way about anyone...Not even Fury or Ren..." Yuki thought, her blush harshening a bit. "I would love a ride." Yuki said, "As long as its with you, I am fine." Yuki finished letting her body inch closer to his. She intertwined their hands and she looked up at him. "And yeah...I know. Amaya is an amazing little girl. She learns so fast and shes nice." Yuki said thoughtfully. "So...what do you want to do when we get home, Mercutio?" Yuki finally asked, tilting her head.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 pm
"Well,i kind of promised your father & mother a dinner out,so when we get home we should get ready for it."said Mercutio getting on the bike,waiting for Yuki to get on the bike."If you wish to inivte some friends to the dinner,you're more then welcome to Yuki,like that Luna girl,she could use some cheering up i believe."said Mercutio,looking at Yuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:16 pm
Yuki flinched, "Mother is coming?" Yuki thought, biting her lip. Yuki got on the bike and wrapped her arms around Mercutio's waist. She rested her head on his back. "I know mother is going to abuse me again" Yuki thought with a small feeble shudder. She was deathly afraid of her mother. She forced a smile, "Alright I cannot wait, we should start heading so we can get ready for it. And Yeah, I'll invite Luna." Yuki said, in the best cheerful voice she could manage. "My mom's gonna beat me I know it for sure..." Yuki thought, afraid.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:24 pm
"Yuki i can read your feeling,i know you're afraid of something.Don't worry Yuki you got your Fangire here to protect you from anyone or anything."said Mercutio driving his motorcycle back to Yuki's home,where he parked the bike safely cus he saw amaya in the front yard."Hello amaya,look who i brought home with me."said Mercutio showing her that Yuki is home  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 pm
Yuki got off the motorcycle and leaned down to Amaya who ran into Yuki's arms. "Mommy!" Amaya giggled hugging Yuki tightly. "Hello sweetheart." Yuki cooed, hugging Amaya back. "Mommy! Grandpa taught me how to make Kimonos! And I made you one too with grandpa's help!" Amaya said tugging on Yuki's sleeve. "Alright, lets go see it." Yuki smiled walking alongside Amaya.
Amaya led Yuki to her bedroom where the Kimonos were. She gasped at the elegance and beauty of them both. "You made these?" Yuki smiled. "With Grandpa's help yup!" Amaya exclaimed proudly. Amaya turned to Mercutio, "Don't worry when I am able to I'll try to make you one!" Amaya promised in her cutesy manner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--- Amaya's Kimono

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--- Yuki's kimono  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:50 pm
Mercutio looked at the loveliness of the work amaya did."you're right Yuki,they're beautiful."said Mercutio.he then whispered to Yuki" i'm gonna shower before we need to go." then he turned to walk to his room where he entered the bathroom.he then started thinking."I'm falling too deep in with this,i can't just use Yuki,she doesn't deserve it,not someone like her.she won't find out of this plan." Mercutio jumped into the shower so he could be nice for the dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm
Yuki hugged Amaya, "Now little one." Yuki cooed. "You should go get washed up. After all, we are going out to dinner tonight and I cannot leave you behind." Yuki said, with a smile. It was amazing how Amaya made the bad memories of Yuki's mother go away. "alright, Mommy I promise I'll be on my best behavior." Amaya said running to her bedroom. "I know you will sweetheart your always a good girl." Yuki thought, her eyes softening. The door opened, and a woman called in. "Sorry I'm late." The woman said. Yuki froze. "Minako, your always late." Ryuunosuke said in exasperation. "Not like its my fault Ryu dear." Yuki felt her heart pounding in fear. "Now, Minako you know what you promised, so don't harm Yuki at all anymore." Ryuunosuke growled. "Yes Yes, I know. Quit being a stick in the mud." She said. "Oh of course I'm going to make Yuki's life miserable...after all she made *my* life miserable." Minako smiled over to Yuki, but Minako's eyes gave off a look of nothing but contempt for Yuki. Yuki smiled weakly and looked away,biting her lip.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<--- Yuki's mother, Minako.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:24 pm
Mercutio got out of his shower,drying off his hair.then he got on his best suit putting on the nicest tie,then he walked out an hugged Yuki."Hey there Yuki,how about you choose the place we go to,i don't know this town that much as you Yuki."said Mercutio,but when he touched Yuki's hand he put some of his power into the ring on Yuki's finger,so he could know whats going to happen to her for the rest of the night."I'll tell everyone to wait in the living room."said Mercutio to letting Yuki get changed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Yuki nodded and walked into her bedroom. She changed into one of her nicest dresses. Yuki slipped on her shoes and went to Amaya's room to help her choose an outfit. Yuki helped Amaya put it on and she put her daughter's hair in a ponytail. She took Amaya by the hand and led her out with her. "Ohhhh Whoo is this cutey?" Minako said kneeling down to look at Amaya as Yuki and Amaya walked out. Yuki looked down and avoided eye contact with her mother. "Thats Yuki's daughter, her name is Amaya." Ryuunosuke said lifting Amaya on his shoulders. Minako looked over to Yuki with even more contempt in her eyes. "Why couldn't you have bore a son? You useless girl." Minako thought, her fingers twitching. She really wanted to slap Yuki across the face, but she restrained herself beautifully.
Amaya looked at Ryuunosuke then at her mother. "Hey grandpa...why is mother scared of...that lady over there?" Amaya asked gesturing towards Minako. "I cannot say little one. You'll have to ask your mother that. And, that is Minako. She is your grandmother." Ryuunosuke said softly.

Yuki looked down, "we could go to that Japanese restaurant that is nearby...father takes me there every chance he gets..." Yuki said, keeping her voice down, trying not to be slapped by her mother.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm
Mercutio looked at Minako."Yuki how bout you & your father get amaya into the car,& let me talk to Minako."said Mercutio,looking as they left the house,with Mercutio in the house with Minako."You may be Yuki's mother,but i will give you this reminder." four markings formed on his face & his eyes became like the markings,Stain-Glass."You so much as try to hurt Yuki,& i Will make your life a Living Hell."said Mercutio returning to normal,then he walked out to meet with Yuki.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games