Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:15 pm
User ImageNkiru had left her cubs safe and sound with the nannies, they probably didn’t even realize she was gone. She beamed, still over the moon that she was a mother. And of such perfect darlings too! Things were going much better than she had dared hope, all she needed was a second mother for her daughters.

Which was the purpose of her current errand. She’d asked directions from a few pride members and was headed to Urudja’s den. There was no guarantee she’d be there at this time of day, but it was as good a place to start as any. She felt oddly nervous; it was such a strange request to make! But she needed help, she wasn’t fit to be a mother on her own. And if she had to have help, then she’d like it to be Urudja. She’d been oh so friendly when they’d first met… Nkiru liked her the best of all the lionesses in the pride, even if they’d only met the once.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 am
User Image

Uru didn't often stay in her cave, as she preferred the morning light to the dark and gloomy place she slept, but it was still early enough where she hadn't left yet. She was dreadfully bored though, and she thought it wsa sort of tragic.

She didn't really have friends, though she was pleasant enough to all of her sisters in the pride. That still didn't make them friends, did it? It was different... and so she was left to her own devices. But she could only be left to her own devices for so long! She thought that if something interesting didn't happen soon then she might go just a little bit mad!

She sighed and rolled to her side, eyeing the back of her cave before rising and stretching out her hind legs. That felt better! She was just moving through the mouth of her cave to find something fun when she almost bumped into another lioness! It was the female from the other day; Nkiru. She rather liked the other female, very pleasant company. "Ah! Hey Nkiru!" Though perhaps it was just coincidence that the female was here? It wasn't hard for new members to get lost in the caves.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:43 am
Nkiru beamed, overjoyed that the lioness was still in her den. She would have been hard to find otherwsie and Nkiru would have felt too awkward to simply wait around. "Hello Urudja!" she said, "I'd been looking for you." She paused, unsure how to phrase her request. It would be much too rude to come straight out and ask. No, she'd approach the matter slowly. Ask how the other lioness was doing, mention that she herself was a mother now, then ask for her help. "Do you have time to talk? I hope I'm not disturbing you."

Lethrossen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:33 am
    Uru felt herself sort of puff up when the other lioness mentioned she'd indeed been searching for her. "Well you've come to the right spot." She stated with an easy chuckle, beaming at the other. Though if Nkiru had been looking didn't that mean she wanted something? Or maybe she just needed some more help with pride customs and stuff like that?

She shook her head easily. "Disturbing me? Not at all! I was just about to go for a stroll, want to come?" She grinned, bumping the other's shoulder with her head easily and friendly as she passed by. "It gets boring hanging out in these dens when you live alone, you know? So how have you found the pride thus far?" She wondered if Nkiru had made friends with any of the other lionesses', or had even met the majority of them yet.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:09 pm
"Of course I'll come." Nkiru relaxed slightly. Urudja was just as nice as she remembered. She felt comfortable and at ease with the other female, as if she was someone she'd known for a very long time instead of a near stranger.

She padded along after Urudja, thinking over all the things she'd learned since first joining the pride. "I'm a huntress now," she said proudly. "I'm a proper member and everything! I like it here, everybody's really nice. I have a new family to replace the family I left behind… although I found my brother. I told him he couldn’t join the pride so he asked me to go, but I won’t leave! This is my home now. I told him I’d think about it, but that was only because… well, I was pregnant.” She raised her head high and looked Urudja straight in the eye. She knew she shouldn’t have done the Bad Thing with Al-hattal, but she refused to be ashamed of her daughters. ”I was scared they’d be boys, but they’re all girls and I’m staying.”

Lethrossen

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff