Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Expository/Non Fiction
Fluffy experiances

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 am
One hot night in july i was reading some ghost stories. It was around 5am and i had to go to the bathroom. Now i hadnt slept that night from the heat and was a bit tired and dizzy. I got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, bad idea. See, i have this theory of "dont look in the mirror in the dark."
When i looked in the mirror i had just nearly peed myself. Standing next to me was a large dark figure a few feet taller than me and very thin. It had large white teeth with dark stains at the tips. It also had large almond shaped red eyes and no nose. Freaking out i turned on the lights and ran out of the bathroom, hiding in my room.
I have a mirror on my dresser and my room was dark, i glanced at my mirror as i scanned the room and the thing was in my mirror again. I pulled the blankets over my head despite the heat and started praying, which i never do. As soon as i finished i yelled "jesus christ compels you evil demon!" and i heard a bloody-murder scream that chilled me to my bones. The being was visible in my room and simply vanished. A few minutes later i felt the warmth return to my body and a little girl came into my room.
Christina is a ghost i discovered a few months ago and she like to play games with me. She came up to my bedside and said sorry for her friend scaring me. I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head. I told her to stop bringing demons into my house and she just said sorry again and walked away.
Now christina is normally a nice spirit and she only talks to me since i can see her but when her "friends" come over she lets them loose in my house.
Im not sure why she does this a lot but she always sends them back when i get scared or upset.
This all just happened to me, its your choice to believe it but i swear it happened  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:05 am
PLEASE COMMENT  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:06 am
This is how i met christina

I was home alone, all my siblings an parents out for the day. I took this opportunity to watch horror shows i couldnt normally watch due to my baby brother. As i sat on my couch watching "my ghost stories" i look into my room where on several occassions i have felt that people were laughing at me. A history on my room: it used to be a back patio. I looked into my room and saw a girl sleeping in my bed so i thought it was katherine. I went back to my show and "celebirty ghost stories" come one so im watching it and this girl is now in my doorway giving me the scariest smile ive ever seen, teeth sharp as blades. I turn away in a cold sweat and move to the kitchen. The living room seems to suffocate me and i break down crying and tryin to call all my friends, no one picke up. I called my girlfriends house and she picked up. I hysterically explained what was going on and she told me to calm down. Her mom then gets on and tells me to go into the bathroom and wash my face with cold water to calm down. Im doing that amd the girl starts to giggle, my two cats hissing. My cats never hiss at anything so i get worried. Next thing i know im back in my living room curled up in a ball on my couch watching "wow wow wubzzy" and shaking, the girl gone. My family came back and i told them everything that happened. They blew it off as my imagination from the ghost shows but i know what really happened, and the girl is real. She came to me a few days later and apoligized for scaring me and said her name was christen or chrisy for short. Shes really sweet and cute, shes five years old and loves to pull pranks on my family. Its her father who scares me most though. A tall lean man with no face and when he does its blood red eyes and blade sharp teeth. Many people who give this description say a demon but chrissy says otherwise...an arch demon, direct messanger if satan himself      
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:08 am
My uncle and i enjoy a good haunted house so we went to an abandoned hospital he worked at as a security guard and he took me late one august night to check it out. We get in and a few lights are left on for saftey purposes. Of course there are roaches everywhere so we do our best to avoid them. We go into the hall and my uncle wanted to take the elevator up. It opens and i notice a little boy making hand prints in the opposite side of the elevator where there are more doors for the kitchen access. Then this boy walked between the doors and wouldnt let them open, frustrated the doors wont close my uncle gets out and the boy leaves into nothing. Next we go to the kitchen and walk around, bored we go to a stair case. As a notice there were no needles and cyringes there before we went up. As we go up the stairs a i notice holes in the wall and a folded box against the wall. The holes begin to ooze a dark liquid and i hurry up the stairs. On the second floor landing we cant get in due to locked doors so we go up to the third floor. We arrive at the top floor and i notice a balcony, now im sensitive to paranormal activity and this burnes my eyes and mentality. All around me im hearing "ill jump! Get away!" then a sickening splat as i see ghosts of jumpers. One room my uncle calls me over and i see fresh blood in a sink and bloodied bandages on the floor. I start to hear what sounds like claws on the tile floors but pay no mind as i grip my uncles rosary for protection. At the end of this long hall i see a man, tall and slightly blurry. I ask my uncle how he got in here but before he answers a large black wolf like dog jumps out of a room at me just as the man whistled and i jump back, my energy exploding as my uncle later said. On the way down i noticed the holes were gone and the  box was on the floor, not the wall. Just thinking it fell down i shrugged it off but the holes were what threw me off. At the bottom if the stairs there was a box of needles and cyringes and that scared me a lot. After that we quickly left the main hospital and went to the pediatric wards. I felt sadness and fear as i walked in, children screams and crying filled my ears and clouded my mind. My uncle walked into the main room and started to mess with some equipment. On the far side of the room a man is staring at my uncle, the room closing up around us and i run out, screaming. My uncle let me out and we went back to his house, telling of our experience and i notice a warm feeling around me and a girl telling me not to be afraid its over now. I currently live in new york with my new friend katherine, she is te voice i heard and she is an angel who watches over me with her little brother ron. They help protect me from demons and keep me safe from fear. I love them both very much.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Expository/Non Fiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items