Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sonic Role playing Guild

Back to Guilds

Sonic Role-playing Guild 

Tags: Archie Comics Roleplay, Sonic Sega Roleplay, Sonic Cosplays, A Mobius location in Gaia towns 

Reply Closed
Scourge the Hedgehog's Hideout. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:37 pm
A Hideout where Scourge and his Gang gather just East of New Mobotropolis in a small town.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

~The Second Ultimate Lifeform~

Kat chuckled and slithered out of Scourge's shadow. She rose up in front of him. "Yeah, I'm done hiding for now." She said, brushing through her hair with her claws. "I must admit, that was quite entertaining what you did back there...I loved how you took out Sonic."  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image
Now in his normal form and adjusting his jacket, Scourge smirked at kat's remark. "Ya tryin' t' butter me up? Of course I took out Sonic. I'm the best there is, no questions asked." He replied and put away the Beryl Emeralds in a safe, locking it up as well. "Time t' go try an' wake up ole Blue." He added before turning and heading down stairs. Apparently he didn't have much things of value other wise he wouldn't leave Kat up there by herself if she chose to stay up there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Kat chuckled and began to look through Scourge's room. Opening the lime hedgehog's closet, she found a line of jackets and smirked. The feline chuckled a bit, before slipping her shirt off, and replacing it with one the green hedgie's jacket, zipping it half way up, just to cover her personal area, and also a chaos emerald she had stored in her chest. She looked at herself in the mirror and began posing, all while some of her hair, was brushing her front bangs.  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 am
User Image
(If you don't like this post much Midnight, I'll change it. lol )

Once he was down stairs, Scourge walked on over to the couch they had Sonic tied up on and binded down. There was just one last thing to make this even more 'Sonic' proof. Scourge grinned and he slipped on his old control collar around Sonic's neck after it had been rewired by Patch. Once Scourge pressed the button, it would immediately turn on. Thankfully it was waterproof. "Alright, lets wake 'em up." He said and crossed his arms, watching carefully as Hawk splashed a cup of water on Sonic's face to hopefully wake him up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 am
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

After making herself extra presentable and comfortable in Scourge's jacket, Kat made her way down the stairs, her hair was like a lounge chair, while another part was acting like feet to walk downstairs as she stared at herself in a hand mirror. Her hair dropped her next to Scourge, as she still lay in like a lounge chair. "Hmmm I love my natural mascara." she said, admiring herself. She fluttered her eyelashes into the mirror and blew a kiss at herself. With that she turned to Scourge. "You have some comfortable jackets, cutie." she said, putting the mirror into her hair.

((Yes...her hair is that big..she stores stuff in it. xd ))  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:41 am
User Image
Somewhat dazed, Scourge couldn't help but stutter a bit when he saw Kat came down wearing one of his jackets. The expression on his face was more of a shocked, embarrassed, funny look with his eyebrow raised while he just glanced at her staring at herself in a mirror. "Wh-.... Nice jacket." Was all he could get to come outta his mouth at the moment before he looked back to Sonic. "Can your hair wake him up?..." Scourge asked as he let out a single snicker and looked back to her. His arms still crossed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:52 am
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

At first Kat chuckled at Scourge and when he complemented his own jacket. "You too" she said, zipping down the jacket a bit, just to be more comfortable. She looked at Scourge and smirked at his question. "Yes, I could easily wake him up by slamming him into something, or choking him, or I could slap him vigorously, but it depends if I'm in the mood. "I usually don't do what people ask me to do, unless either they have a good reason, or I'm in a really good mood." she said, taking out a brush from another area of her long blue hair and brushing her tail. "Errands don't come free cutie.." she said, not looking up. "But I'll do it just this once." she said, swinging a slap toward the blue hedgehog's face.

Midnight_Moon_Angel1220

(Pssst, It's your turn :3)  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image

((i like this picture of sonic a lot better.))

The blue blur was unresponsive as Scourge's group handled his body pretty roughly when tying his limbs up and tying him down to the couch in a sitting position. His head drooped down and to the side, his body heavy against the thick rope. Even after a new control collar was placed around his neck and cold water was splashed in his face, nothing happened. Sonic was breathing, if a bit shallowly. He was alive, but seemed to be in a comatose state at the moment. Not even the hard slap he received across his face, which got scratched pretty badly from where Kat's claws raked against the skin, could rouse him.

As it was, the blue hedgehog's mind was a million miles away. It wasn't the first time it'd happened, where he'd fall into a state of unconciousness and see through the eyes of the werehog, aware of everything that was happening but being unable to control the directly. Was he truly in control though? After all, the beast was him, and he was the beast. Quite literally, they were two halves of a whole, even with independent bodies and minds. They could feel one another's pain as if it were happening to them directly, though no visible wounds ever seemed to show up, yet anyway, when one Sonic got injured directly and the other didn't.

Eventually the hedgehog mind would return back to his own body, and would be separate from the werehog's mind once again. It would probably happen soon, especially if the attempts to rouse him got more severe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
(Lots of Sonic's pics look cool. lol)

Scourge let out a single laugh when Kat replied to the things she could do to wake Sonic up. He just crossed his arms and was about to reply when she called him cutie but then she already slapped Sonic across the face hard enough to make even Scourge wince a bit. "Nice slap... for a girl." He coughed and snickered underneath it but then notice Sonic was STILL not waking up and this caused him to glare down at Sonic. "I don't think your little hand is gonna work." He replied before grabbing Sonic's shoulders and shaking him vigorously. "Waaaaake uuuuuuuppp!" He demanded while shaking Sonic wildly.

King of Moebius
Captain

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

Sonic's head was flung back and forth like a rag doll as Scourge shook him hard, sending droplets of blood flying everywhere from the deep scratch marks on his face. There was no response at first, but Sonic's eyelids started to move a little.

His mind was swiftly returned to its own body. His neck hurt a little, like he had a bad case of whiplash somehow. He was also becoming aware of a small burning sensation and the warmth of his blood running down his left cheek. He felt drained, like he'd felt when he'd still been stuck in the Zone prison. Slowly, his eyes opened, though only a crack, leaving the vivid emerald irises barely visible. "Where am I?" he asked, still a bit dazed. Everything around him was blurry before his eyes started to adjust to the reduced light in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Kat chuckled at Scourge a bit, and laughed when Sonic finally awoke. When Sonic barely opened his green hues, Kat was in his face. "Awww, You're cute when you're covered in blood." she said, licking some of the crimson liquid off of Sonic's cheek. The violet feline took a claw, digging it into the hedgehog's cheek. With that Kat looked back into the barely conscious blue hedgie. She chuckled before licking his cheek again, clearing his face of the red liquid. "Bout time you wake up."  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

King of Moebius
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
With a little blood now on his sleeve, Scourge still shook Sonic until finally, he felt movement on it's own and he stopped shaking Sonic, noticing how the Hedgehog was now slowly coming too. "Aaalriiighty. Blue boy's wakin' up." Scourge said and crossed his arms over his chest again while grinning. "I'll tell ya where you are. In mah custody. No you're gonna be answerin' some questions I got for ya. Got i-" He told Sonic but was cut off as Kat got in Sonic's face. Scourge and his gang were still standing in front of the Blue hedgehog as well. Ready in case he tried anything. "Kaaaat. I'm workin' here. Ya can play with 'em once I'm done with 'em." Scourge said to her as he attempted to try and nudge her out of the way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

His head lifted just a bit, feeling cold metal rubbing against his neck as Scourge said the blue blur was in his custody, and he had a few questions for Sonic. Before the Moebian could say anything more though, someone else, a girl, was right in Sonic's face. She said he looked cute all covered in blood before licking his face. Sonic felt a bit disgusted after she did that, but that look on his face turned to one where his jaw went rigid once she jabbed his already-injured cheek and pushed it in deeply. She laughed before licking his face again, making Sonic sick to his stomach. Not literally of course, but it was gross all the same. She said it was about time he woke up before Scourge tried to get her out of the way saying she could play with him once he was done. Sonicgrowled lowly, attepmting to get up but quickly discovered his limbs were tied and he was restrained to the couch. "Damn you Scourge," he spat, his eyes, now a little bit more opened, burning a little with fury and hate, "What the hell do ya want this time?"  

MidnightFire1222

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

~Kat Ayama Dark~

Kat payed no attention to the green hedgehog as he tried to push her away from Sonic. She bumped him with her hip out of the way. "Don't bother me Cutie." she said, before pinching Sonic's cheek. "Awww, I love guys when they're in pain...But then I usually kill them after that.." she chuckled, before raking her claw against the blue hedgie's face once more. "But I won't kill you now, not when the King needs you to answer some questions for em. Be good for Pookie okay.." She said, taking one last sip on blood from his face as she backed up a bit and took notice of the large snow white wolf that was part of Scourge's gang. Her tail swayed as she took notice of him. "Well, Helloooo~" she said, nuzzling into the large white wolf's chest.  
Closed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff