Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:50 pm
Bruce laughed, “im not a child tony, im not going to drink chocolate milk, and i swear if you give me anything to drink in a sippy cup, ill punch you.” he said with a glare, remembering when he had been given a sippy cup by clint after he told the archer he didnt drink alcohol.

Tony looked slightly offended. "I love chocolate milk!" he admitted-- that's why there was a whole jug of it down in the fridge. "Maybe apple juice? Or is that a step down?" he wondered aloud, now hopelessly blathering. "Orange juice. Grapefruit juice!" he snapped his fingers as if that were the answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 pm
“how about tea. tea’s good.” he said with a laugh, “and sweetheart, you love chocolate milk because you are an overgrown five year old. and i mean that in the best possible way, he said with a laugh.

"Chocolate milk and scotch. Two of the best drinks this planet has to offer!" Tony joked, hooking his arm into Banner's to tug him along towards the elevator. He pressed a kiss to the younger man's cheek.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 pm
Bruce laughed, “and im not going to drink either of them.” he said sticking his tounge out at tony as if he were a child. “so ha.”

"You're adorable when you're snarky," Tony said, poking Bruce on the nose as he pulled him into the elevator. The doors slid shut and the engineer tugged the physicist's arms around him possessively. "I love you," he murmured as he kissed him on the mouth again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:09 am
Bruce grinned, happily accepting that his arms were being placed around his boyfriend. “i love you too,” he murmured into tony’s lips, backing him into the elevator door carefully as to not bonk his head.

The innovator tipped his head to the side to take better advantage of Bruce's mouth; fingers seeking out the button for the proper floor next to him. Once they had found it however, he brought them behind the other man's head, sifting through his curls as the elevator started them on their journey to the kitchen.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 pm
bruce kissed him back, peppering small kisses on his lips, and his jaw, and his throat. ” I feel bad for this elevator sometimes” he said with a smile kissing tony straight on the lips once again.

"What, cuz of all the action it sees?" he laughed, running his hands up and down the physicist's sides. "Just wait until we do the nasty in here." It beeped and opened to let them out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:42 pm
Bruce laughed, “dont think we can be quick enough to manage that.” he said taking tony’s hand and twining it with his own as they walked out of the elevator.

"I hear a challenge in that," Tony grinned like a fool, sweeping in to peck Bruce on the lips once again. He just didn't get tired of that. Being able to do that. He'd wanted to for so long and now he was just reveling in it.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:06 pm
Bruce grinned, “how many floors does this place have again?” he asked trying to calculate the time it would take to get from the ground floor up to the penthouse. he thought a moment before deciding they might, perhaps be able to, maybe. He smiled staring down at his boyfriend, a term he would never be used to or never be unhappy to say or hear. “i love you” he said with a sincere smile, “a lot.”

"I love you, a lot more," Tony challenged with a snarky grin, pecking him on the cheek before dashing off into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 pm
“hey come back here.” Bruce yelled after him, chasing with clumsy feet that would eventually probably do him in. “you are not allowed to say such unspeakable lies.” he said with a laugh. “i love you way more than you love me. Simple as that.” he declared.

"Nuh uh," Tony argued, "And you know how I know?" he posed, reaching into the fridge. "Cuz I just decided to make smoothies!" he held up a big batch of strawberries and blueberries.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 am
Bruce grinned, “alright, you win… for now” he replied leaning down to peck tony on the lips before searching the kitchen for food, smoothies were great, but they were better with food.

The engineer dumped the basket of berries into the blender, pulling the raspberry sherbet out of the freezer and adding several scoops. "Just for you, I'm /not/ adding a shot of whiskey," he ribbed Dr. Banner playfully, peeling a banana to throw it in as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:30 pm
Bruce grinned ,” i knew there was a reason i picked you, so considerate.” he said with a chuckle pulling out some chicken and the bread and started to grill it. He was in the mood for grilled chicken sandwiches, which didnt reeeeeeeeally go with smoothies but he couldnt be bothered.

"You know it, babe!" With the words he threw the lid on the blender and hit its start button. The appliance whirred and mixed the ingredients together into a creamy pulp, which, shockingly, /didn't/ go all over the kitchen. There was a first time for everything! Tony switched it back off and grabbed a couple of glasses from the cabinet, evenly distributing the beverage into both. "Viola!" he flourished, extending one out to Bruce with a big aren't-you-proud-of-me twinkle in his eye.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Bruce smiled, throwing the chicken into the pan and accepting his smoothie with a thank you kiss. “you’re adorable you know that?” he asked setting his cup on the counter and stirring the chicken around, and adding some spices. ” I have really never met anyone anywhere near as cute, and adorable, and funny, and sexy, and just…” bruce sighed, there werent even words to describe tony, just this feeling that filled his chest and at the moment it was a bit overwhelming. “I love you” he decided, it was probably as close as he was going to get to describing that feeling, though even that didnt really seem to cover it.

"And /you/ are exceedingly flattering," Tony shot back with a wide grin. He brought the smoothie to his lips. "Also, I love you too," he said quickly before drinking down a couple of gulps. Mmm, the taste of success. He set it down and came up behind Dr. Banner who was standing over the stove. The engineer wrapped his arms around his middle and placed his chin on his shoulder to watch him work. "That smells delicious, babe," he commented, taking in the aroma of spices and chicken.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:06 pm
Bruce smiled at the feeling of Tony’s arms around his waist, “it’s just chicken.” he said flipping it over and onto a plate. “but thank you.” he said laughing at Tony’s cuteness. If anyone had told him last week that tony stark would be hugging him from behind while he made food, or telling him that he loved him in a more than platonic way… He probably would have laughed at them. But it had actually become his reality, and he honestly didn’t think he had ever been this happy

"Just chicken, my a**," the engineer chuckled, nuzzling his nose into Bruce's collar adoringly. "What are you going to tell me next? That you and I are 'just' lovers?" Tony nibbled the outer shell of the other man's ear, gradually becoming more amorous as he pressed his front to Bruce's warm back. "I'll never need another five-star restaurant again. I'll just eat what you cook and have /you/ for dessert..." he purred, slipping just a bit of tongue into his ear canal.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 pm
Bruce smiled, turning around slowly to lean down and kiss tony with a smile. “you mean i dont have to sit trough any more five star restaurants as long as i keep cooking?” he said excitedly. “because i will cook you twelve meals a day if it means you wont drag me there anymore?” he asked grinning, pressing a kiss to tony’s forehead with and slipping his hands into tony’s back pockets. “I love you.” he said as a reminder, seeing as he hadnt said it in oh about five minutes. Still a little difficult to wrap his head around the fact that he could just say it whenever he wanted to, he didnt have to hide it anymore and that was just so reliving. So relieving that he just, said it whenever he could.

"Let's not be /too/ hasty on that one," Tony laughed, and he waggled his eyebrows as Bruce pulled him close by the butt. "I love you too, babe. And I'm also enjoying the way your hands feel on my a**, by the way. Buuut, I think I'd also rather enjoy your chicken in my stomach." He leaned over and nabbed the plate with the cooked meal on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:06 am
Bruce laughed kissing tony one more time before taking his hands out of his pockets and using them to pull the bread out of the bag. “chicken sandwiches are probably the best thing any man other than tony stark has ever invented.” he said with a smile, stabbing the chicken on tony’s plate and putting one piece on two pieces of bread. “and good luck getting me to go to those… fancy places.” he said with a laugh, “ill just distract you and we wont end up going.” he said with a wink

"You're so sneaky, it's evil!" Tony gawked, before opening the fridge and grabbing some mayo and a knife. He proceeded to put a liberal amount of the substance on his bread, inwardly amused Bruce thought he was such a great inventor, because really, Tony had a lot of inspirations from history, and he didn't hold himself in nearly so high a regard. "You know who /was/ a great inventor?" he spoke over his shoulder conversationally. "Thomas Edison. Of course, the guy was also a total douchebag."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 pm
bruce laughed, putting some lettuce on his sandwich and taking a sip of his smoothie. “because you have personally met thomas edison right babe?” he asked smiling, “you know i think you might just have surpassed him.” he replied noncholantly, “though probably not as big of a douchebag.” he thought aloud taking a bite of his chicken.

"Thaaanks," Tony got out sarcastically. "You know, I like to think I'm a good bit better looking as well," he pointed out before taking a big bite out of his sandwich. His tongue confirmed what his nose had suspected-- the prepared meat was delicious. He didn't bother hiding it, giving a moan as he readily swallowed and stuffed a second equal-sized bite into his mouth, barely giving himself enough time to draw breath. "I swear to God, Bruce," he spoke through chicken and bread, "you are a brilliant cook. Absolutely brilliant. Positively. Absolutely, positively brilliant!" he raved as he ate.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games