Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 am
bruce laughed, “yep, sorry i forgot people wear these things.” he said looking at them with distaste. “and you’re going to have to define near future for me before i can awnser that.” he said with a cheeky wink.

"How about 'within the next hour'?" Tony laughed, hopping off the counter and snagging the silky article. "I'll be right back, bathroom," he explained, hooking his thumb at the other side of the lab where the facilities were located down the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 am
Bruce let out a laugh, “i think you might be safe for an hour” he said as tony walked across the lab. leaving him to seek out the rest of his clothing. he picked up his pants and slid them on before looking for his shirt a few seconds and then deciding it wasnt worth it and just staying topless under his lab coat.

The engineer took his boxers and pants with him to the bathroom, and he sat to purge the fluids up inside him-- not exactly the most glamorous of tasks... just one of those necessary things; assured it was a lot more fun going in than coming out... but he didn't want to feel gross and have it dribbling out of him while standing around the lab. He relieved himself as well, washed his hands, got dressed, made sure his hair didn't scream "I just got lucky", and exited, suitably freshened up.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am
Bruce dawdled around the lab, rubbing his eyes happily as he tried to avoid tiredness. he picked up one of the things that tony had been tinkering with recently. “i swear im a freaking genius and i dont understand how the hell he does this….” he muttered to himself.

The innovator caught Bruce with the parts to the power converter in his hand and a big smile burgeoned up on his face. He jogged over, snagging his tank top and pulling it over his head quickly. "Gonna help me with that, Big Guy?" he asked, all eager and excited to do some work now that his... other... needs had been well satisfied. "Nice dress choice, by the way," he added, drawing a finger down the middle of Bruce's exposed chest hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 pm
“i swear tony you are too smart for your own good, i dont understand this at all.” he said looking down at it. “would you like me to just sit here and look pretty while you try to explain it to me? cause that seems to be where this is heading at the moment” he offered.

The billionaire chuckled. "Here," he took the device and instead put a multimeter in Bruce's hand. "You just take the measurements, while I tweak. Tell me the read-outs on-screen and I'll do the work from there," he pat the physicist on the arm before grabbing a few small soldering tools and leaning over his project.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:31 pm
Bruce smirked, “can do sweetheart” he said saluting him with a smile.

"Thanks," he pecked the young man on the lips and hunched back over. "Now, I'd like to these even to within .001..." he began as they set to work together. They went from one piece to the next, then back again, repeatedly tweaking; Tony knew he was being fussy, but he wanted maximum efficiency, to squeeze every ounce of power out of the reactor when it was engaged. After all, one extra second of jet propulsion could be the second that saved his life in a dangerous situation. A couple hours later, he sheathed his soldering iron. "Alright! Let's give this baby a test-drive, shall we?" he grinned at his lab partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 pm
Bruce smiled, “so long as it wont kill you i have no issue with trying it.” he said happily, pressing a kiss to tony’s lips.

"Hasn't killed me yet!" the innovator announced, as if that were substantiation. He hefted up the converter, arm muscles flexing, and carried it over to the suit it had been removed from. With a couple shoves it slid into place and locked.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm
“people say the same thing about cocaine” he said with a laugh, ”shall we give it a try then?” he asked with a smile.

Tony snorted. "Trust me, flying around in one of these is way better than doing coke; all obvious jokes about 'getting high' aside." He took a couple strides over to the pad that would assemble the suit on his body and pressed the button to initiate the process. The system gave a whir and a hiccup. "Speaking of things I need to fix..." the engineer mumbled, smacking the button harder to get it going.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 pm
“and you would know that how?” he asked with a disaproveing stare, he glanced at the button, “you’re just never done are you?” he asked with a smirk.

"I was kind of a party-animal in my twenties, Bruce. I tried a /lot/ of things." The usual red web of lasers shot out across his body and he made sure to hold still as the mechanical arms began their task of putting his armor over his limbs and torso. "Ain't no rest for the wicked," he quoted, "maybe one day the lab will be at 100%."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
bruce made a face if worry for a moment before deciding he would just let it pass. he didnt really want to lecture tony right now and he was sure tony didnt really feel like being lectured either. instead he just nodded, watching the suit assemble itself around tony.

"Okay, awesome," the engineer seemed to be speaking to himself as he was fully bolted into the suit. Last but not least his helmet came down over his head, and the screen popped to life in front of him. He eyed the output levels. "All looking good so far," he spoke to Bruce as he flexed his metal fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:56 pm
Bruce smiles, “of course its perfect,” he scoffed. “sometimes your perfection is annoying you know that right?” he asked.

"What? Couldn't possibly be!" Tony laughed. He gave the thrusters a little power, enough to get off the ground, stabilizing with his repulsors, hovering in air. Then he cut the power, falling to the ground with a thud. "Yup, definitely the most efficient model yet!" he said as he pulled up the faceplate. "We've outdone myself, doctor." He winked at the physicist.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 pm
Bruce smirked at him, “Ive always fancied the idea that we are better as a team than by ourselves.” he said smiling, “solved two problems in what… 36 hours?”

Tony shrugged, the suit making a noise as it adjusted to accommodate the motion. "Ah, who's counting?" He stepped forward and gave Bruce a kiss, quite a bit taller than him all suited up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 pm
“i dont like this” bruce said gesturing to all of tony, “you’re not meant to be taller than me, its not alright” he said pouting.

"Turn about's fair play," the engineer smirked devilishly. "Though, you could Hulk out and turn the tables on me." He smooched him again.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:48 pm
“i wouldnt be taller than you, he would” bruce said with a smile. trying to wrap his arms around the odd metal suit…”how do you do this? i know for a fact the other guy is bigger than this suit.”

Tony bust a gut laughing at Bruce's attempts to hug him in the overly-large armor. When he recovered, he wasn't able to brush the tear out of his eye. "Tell you what, Big Guy, I'll just take it off. I don't /think/ there's going to be another alien attack in the next few minutes."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:25 pm
“you know if i didnt love you so much i would hate you” he said with a laugh, “and you never know with aliens, we’re just lucky they didnt come earlier, because aliens or no aliens i was going to ******** you and they would just have had to wait.” he said smiling.

"Naughty Banner!" Tony stepped away, half giggling at Bruce's choice of words. He got back on the panel and hit the alternate button, the one that dismantled his suit. Once it was done, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I think I'd like to go get a drink, you up for that?" he asked with a smile.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:37 pm
“i dont drink.” he replied quickly like he had been trained to have that response and that response only. Which if you think about it was probably true.

"Which is exactly why you can have a chocolate milk or something," Tony laughed, giving Bruce a take-it-easy pat on the shoulder.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games