Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Let us see here... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8U
  <3
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 pm
“still can not get over the idea of you bottoming” he said with a smirk. “or cuddling but i am not going to complain about that one.” Bruce smiled running a hand over tony’s cheek, “we have all day, but believe me, i intend to take you up on that. Just not here” he said kissing him quickly.

Tony wriggled excitedly, finding it hard to keep still even though he was supposed to be cuddling. "Well get used to it," he stuck his tongue out at the other scientist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Bruce snaked his arms around tony’s midsection pulling him closer and pulling his head to his chest. “do you want to go play in the lab soon, I know cuddling isn’t your thing.”

"Yes yes yes yes yes," Tony said in quick succession. "Oh, but breakfast first," he remembered, hunger gnawing in his belly. "Or we can take breakfast with us to the lab." He nuzzled his face into Bruce's chest hair with a purr.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 am
Bruce smiled this was so perfect. “let’s eat before the lab don’t want to get all sick from lab sickness.” he said smiling.

"After palladium poisoning, I'm not afraid of much anything." Tony lifted up, placing a quick kiss on Bruce's nose before snagging his soiled tank top. He used it to clean himself off and then tossed it in the hamper on his way to the closet to get a new one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 am
“Will you get me cloths I’m lazy.” Bruce called out thankful for the fact that they were around the same size. Bruce was a little bit bigger, but tony wore clothing that was a little bit too big for him so everything worked out quite well in the end. “plleeeeeaaasseeeeee.”

Tony grinned as he looked over his wardrobe. Another chance to chose what Bruce would wear. He nabbed a dark brown polo shirt and some khakis and brought the articles out to his boyfriend. "No need to beg there, Brucie," he winked, handing them off so he could get his own clothing on.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:15 pm
“I’m not begging…” He said with a grin, ” thank you sweetheart. ” he said leaning over to kiss tony on th cheek, there was something strangely fantastic about all the simplicity of everything. He didn’t feel awkward, or like he should try to control his feelings for once it was relieving.

"Maybe not yet," Tony winked, stepping into his pants. He went over to his automated full-length mirror to quickly scope out his appearance, deeming it acceptable. As he considered his reflection, he also reflected upon his new relationship... that he was unusually comfortable. Take for instance, most of the times he'd had 'morning sex', when he liked a one-night-stand enough to let them stay for coffee, but after that they were out the door just the same as anyone else. His eyes caught on Bruce's by way of the mirror and he gave the physicist a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:33 pm
“you’re cute when you just got laid” he laughed noting the relaxation on tony’s face slipping his pants on and walking over to wrap his arms around his boyfriend. “you look cute all the time actually.”

"I hope by 'cute' you mean 'devilishly handsome', because the only thing that could be more earth-shattering for my public image than having a boyfriend is having a boyfriend that thinks I'm 'cute'," he said sassily.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:51 pm
“nope i meant cute.” he said smirking, “though devilishly handsome works too.” he smiled kissing tony’s neck, “im pretty sure the only thing that is in contradiction to your public image, is the fact that you are willing to bottom.” he hugged tony tighter, “im pretty sure NONE of them will see that coming, the whole staying with someone longer than a month, will probably shock the hell out of them though.”

An eyebrow arched on Tony's forehead, a lopsided grin following it shortly. "Already planning for our one-month anniversary, Dr. Banner?" he asked, turning within the physicist's grip to place their foreheads and noses together.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 pm
” and two, and three, and a year.” he said grinning like an idiot, hoping that tony didnt freak out and run away from him right then.

The engineer's head tipped to the side, question in his eyes. "What about six? You skipped it."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 pm
“god, how could i forget six.” Bruce said pulling tony closer and pressing their lips together. so this was what being loved felt like, he thought happily. It was nice, scary, but nice.

Tony kissed him back for awhile before drawing back. "As nice as this is, I don't think it's gonna feed us," he joked, poking his own belly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:11 pm
“no, it probably wont and I am starving.” Bruce said laughing, “turning into a green monster no matter how loving you claim he is, still makes me hungry enough to eat a horse.”

"That could be arranged-- the horse-- by the way," Tony said, grinning ear to ear as he took Bruce by the hand to leave his bedroom and head for the elevator. "Hulkie played airplane with me, it was amazing," he laughed.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:23 pm
“you got the literal incredible hulk to play airplane with you?” he asked laughing, “god i would pay to see that, except, i cant.” he said following tony out of the room.

"No?" Tony smiled as they stepped into the lift. "Yo, JARVIS, could you play the footage of my bedroom back to about... eight this morning?" "Yes, sir," the AI responded and a holographic screen blipped up in front of them. It was a few minutes off, Tony recognized because the both of them were just stepping out of the shower. "Who's that sexy fellow?" the innovator joked, pointing at Bruce on-screen. He swiped his finger to the left, which caused the playback to start fast forwarding. "Aha!" he quickly drew his finger back, nearly to the point the physicist had wanted to see-- he and the Hulk were conversing about their pasts and Tony had just gotten a kiss on the cheek from the large creature.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 pm
“He-I oh-…” Bruce paused trying to form his words before speaking again, “He-..” Bruce just gaped at the holograph, he took a deep breath before starting again. “He has feelings.”

"A whole bunch of them, actually," Tony laughed softly, watching the footage on screen fondly. He began scrolling through to re-watch various parts, his face contorting with 'aw's and the like.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm
he was shocked, he had seen clips of the other guy. On the news or other things of the kind, but he had always been angry. That had been what bruce had come to associate him with. Anger, and just that. But it seemed he was much more than that, he was a real thing, with feelings and the ability to feel love and everything. “you really love him dont you?”

Tony was half-lost in thought, staring at the replay. "Hm?" He blinked, coming to. "Well yeah, of course I do," the innovator smiled, poking the top right corner of the screen so the hologram would collapse. "He's one big, extra-massive bundle of adorable, if I might add."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:58 pm
Bruce didnt really know how to feel he was just, entierly overwhelmed. it was as if everything he knew about his life had just been proved false. Actually that was pretty much exactly what happened. Bruce leaned back against the wall and slid to the floor, burying his face in his hands. This was just not normal, he wasn’t supposed to do anything but hate the other guy, and that was made so much easier when he didnt have feelings.

Tony's eyebrows lifted in alarm. "Whoa, whoa, Bruce, are you okay?" he asked, kneeling down beside him and reaching out to place his hands on the other's knees. "I didn't mean to upset you... you said you'd like to see..." he floundered, wondering where he'd gone wrong.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 pm
“Im supposed to hate him” he said frustrated and upset, “He isnt supposed to be so… so, Human.” he said burring his head deeper into his hands, “its not your fault.” he said even more upset by the fact that tony thought he had something wrong.

He wasn't sure what to say to calm his partner down, so instead Tony leaned forward to place a kiss on the physicist's temple.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games