Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

espadareaper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:28 am
Riley Garret, 3rd seat of squad 11

"sometimes the hardest fight is against yourself"

Riley laughed spinning at the last second letting the sword drop from his hand, "so I see your prepared for any situation" he smiled then out of no-where leaped into the air aiming a flying kick for Ion's face, "well so am I" he hissed the laughter gone from his snake like face, his hair whipped behind him as he flew towards Ion, he ignored Hex's question for the moment  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 am
Sun was cutting down the smaller demons after dropping several hundred humans out of the range of the battle, many of them barely catching a glimpse of him before landing miles away from where the carnage was taking place.
As Nero appeared infront of him Sun had just burned one last demon into ashes. Sun stared at Nero through the burning eyes of his Bankai armor keeping a calm stance as he listened to his enemies taunting words.
Sun cared little of Aeros past and the creation of the sins in his eyes was nothing more than a series of very unlucky events for everyone involved.
It pained Sun to see such suffering even in his enemy, as he was sure Aero had fealt something similar to sadness as the home of the Espada fell.
He knew that he had never killed Aero in battle but he had never truely wanted to. Being the Head Captain he was expected to be relentless in battle but there was something about fighting someone so opposite to him that always held him back.
As Bokyaku attacked Nero and his attack seemed uneffective Sun took action before his fello captain could be injured.

"Black Arts Kido # 59, Preventing Palm." He said outloud as he hit Nero's attacking arm three times, quicker than most could see, with his open palm. Nero's punch was pushed with incredible force in the other direction away from Bokyaku as Sun grabbed him out of Neros grip and pulled the captain behind him with his free hand.

"You won't injure my friends anymore... Bokyaku please go and make sure Kyon is ok, then return to me..." He looked at Nero first, still holding out his palm after using his quick-cast kido then looked to Bokyaku, his helmet hid the fact he was worried but it would be obvious to his allies.
"Nero... I want you to know I am a man of peace, that constantly contradicts himself. I am a broken soul that has had no chance to sleep. I am a constant burning scorch in the ground of all worlds. I am friend to many but yet so few... And I am sick of forever living... Forever existing... Forever having to deal with the petty squabbles for power between all beings, if they are weak in comparisson to me or not all they have ever wanted in my time is to exist in the presence of pain... Where are the peaceful souls? The souls that cry out for every life they send to the next world?... They don't exist anymore, and that is why I live again and again, they will forever know me and forever burn with me. I bring more than enough pain so others don't have to. I havn't killed Aero or any of your minions even if I'm sure I could because I'm not like you or him... I actually ******** care..." Sun returned to his usual stance as he spoke, he wished to get his point across, he was emotionaly worn down dispite his current improved power. Never had he cared so little for a creature before, his patience with life had ended and so had his physical restraint on his strength. Whenever it would be all attacks he threw from now on would be all of Suns pure burning rage and power, he finally realised how it feels to be as he was always supposed to be... Like an unstoppable, raging, immortal inferno.

(Sorry bout the one auto-hit there Aero but you know you love me enough to forgive me for that awesome post right?)  

Super-Sui

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:48 pm
---l---[X]-l Axzari Heyaki l-[X]---l---
- Squad 3: Captain -

"It's Futile to Think that you'll win.."

"Did you honestly see where your mistake were..."

Out of the sky a senkaimon opened. Axzari slowly stepped out with his eyes slightly opened. He could feel the ominous power of Nero and then there was the Head captain Axzari smile a little. Though the scene of the world of the living was horrible. Shinigami and demons. This was a mess, yes a mess indeed. Axzari looked down as he spotted Nero and Sun facing each other. Then he spotted Bokyaku then Kyon who seemed to be badly injured. On top of that nearly lifeless.

Axzari walked out the senkaimon as it closed behind him vanishing. He then dropped to the ground like a blur. As he landed a small crater was created. He stood not to far form Sun. Though he did look to Bokyaku"I see....I guess your training went well?"he asked softly with a care free attitude. Sadly Axzari himself had to step off the scene to do his own silent training. He then looked to Sun smiling"Hey..Sun...I can feel you emotions...you're not alone."He stated as he could feel the intense heat from Suns bankai. Not only that a lower rank captain or shinigami would fall to their knees maybe even die.

Axzari then looked to Nero as he saw the demon in his release up close. It was a sight to see, and this was probably the form he use to bring Kyon down.Which would lead to the thought that this form was highly strong not only that, this form was very destructive if it has the Head Captain feeling the way he does. Though he wonder where is Aero. He brought his eyes back to Nero and became serious."Nero....."he said witha slight tear falling from his left eye and remembering Aero telling them who he was. It was obvious this being was on a whole different level then Aero so there is no time to play.

Axzari looked to the sky as it reflect the darkness the world was having. This was the birth of evil and it's time to kill it before it grows even more."Nero...this madness has gone on long enough. It's time to end it."he said with a calm serious tome with no worry at all. He knew Nero was highly powerful and that wasn't the problem, the problem was power isn't power without intellect; and one thing is certain, Nero is highly intelligent. "Nero...I'm not here to fight you..no....I'm..no wait we're here to Kill you."he said with a still calm tone. This usually would sound cocky, but when its coming form someone who knows if they work together they could defeat their enemy, this it's its all a good statement. He waited for Sun's and Bokyaku's thoughts and replies and Nero's as well.

"...because Impatience is Disaster."

"..In reality you was going to lose anyway.."

"..if so then show me a different outcome.."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm
Ion would turn to see the enemies quickly stacking against Nero, a snarl forming on his face. He might be able to take advantage of the leftover power from Nero. But with the plan, Nero being dead would be bad. Deciding on a plan of action, Ion would dash away from the weaker Shinigami occupying him, the kick missing by an inch and a golden light engulfing his body as he charged forward towards the group of collected captains. a pair of tribal tattoo formed wings would spring out from his back as a strange armor coated his body before allowing itself to be seen. A strange helmet, with horns bending from the sides of his forehead to extend down along his jawline, the faceplate showing nothing of his face beyond a few tiny holes in the front of it. The chestplate would be littered with spikes, arranged in the same fashion as chainmail. The arms would be lightly armored, with jagged points on the elbows and claws extending from the fingers. The leggings would be of a similar style, with jagged spikes on the knees and boots, the entire thing designed for defense and intimidation. The entire armor would be blood red, with darker areas to accentuate the terror and menace it generated.

"You all are pathetic. Too weak to face him alone, you must use massive numbers to overwhelm him. Well, guess who has a little backup, you scum." Ion would growl from behind his faceplate, an air of menace and terror surrounding him as he raised the Nebilim blade to point at Axzari before a blast of light would fly out like a bullet at the Captain ebfore Ion would spin around, charging and firing another beam of light energy at Riley, this time whipping it around to create a much stranger attack that would be that much harder to dodge. Returning to Axzaki, he would give a single motion with his left hand, trying to egg the Shinigami on.

Tesei would stare up into the sky, a look of strange awe at the multiple signatures up in the air. Unsure exactly how he would be able to hep in the air without compromising some of the space they had available for the fight or any sort of support he could possibly do right now, he would continue his spearfishing of demons, continuing to assault them and prevent them from taking any possible cheap shots at the men he knew were above and prepared to fight a much larger battle.  

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:56 pm
Tesei Utakata Wrote:

Axzari felt the arrival of the new ally to Nero which left him to sigh. Seeing him as he transform Axzari slightly closed his eyes as he focus his attention on his enemy. His new transformation was a sight to see along with Nero's, but this wasn't the problem. He saw it as more of a way to make a opening act for sun to get motivated as head captain and no a berserker. Listening to Ion words, Axzari looked to the ground as his bangs covered his eyes"Scum...I see."he said. With ease as the beam of light came towards him, he removed his zanpakuto in a flash and slashed at the beam which in reality he actually used reitsu to throw it off course and send it to the sky causing a slight explosion.

He looked at his opponent and pointed to a near by building which was high up."There is no more need to argue and exchange words anymore. It's pointless from here on out..am I correct?"he asked Ion. After saying this with in a flash, or a blink of an eye Axzari stood on the building wondering will Ion follow. He folded his arms waiting to see if he would do so. As it shows he didn't wait to hear the answer to the question he asked, all he knew he had to defeat this opponent and move on to Nero. He sealed his zanpakuto in its sheath as he waited for his opponent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm
Ion would watch the blast be diverted, watching it spiral into the air and explode in a dazzling display of light. Giving a simple shrug, he would explode into a burst of light that streaked towards Axzaki. Landing on the roof next to him, he would swing the Nebilim blade around his body before pointing at Axzaki.

"Not really. And I hope you realize that out of the Sins, I believe I am second strongest. So if you expect to just fight me and be able to quickly assist against Nero, then start changing those plans." Ion would growl out, the eyeholes for the helmet glowing red as his blade began to grow with light concentrating around it. The new extension to the balde would form into two thin tips that extended from the hilt to past the tip of the regular blade, before continuing for another 6 inches. Ion would stab this new blade extension forward, hoping for one of the prongs to hit Axzaki.

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bokyaku Kuchiki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 pm
Bokyaku was about grab neros hand stop it before Sun stopped it before him and helped him get out his grip. He turned his back and flash stepped towards Kyon wondering if you kyon could even move. "have gained any power or can i not tap into it fully?"he asked himself. He looked at Kyon "can you stand or move at all sawada?"he asked his old comrade. His resolve waivered. Dammit am I truly that useless? he thought. The demon within him spoke to him telling him he could gain even more power if he gave into the madness. He pushed the thought to the back of his brain. Lesser demons surrouned bokyaku "Enough!!!"he yelled swinging his sword again causing more to go flying like before.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Tesei Utakata Wrote:

Axzari looked as the man came unto the roof top and confronted him. He listened as the man disagreed and then stated his power. He had no remark towards the disagreement but for the other half of his sentence."Usually I would hate that I'm fighting such a strong opponent, but today makes those complaints not usable. You see as you say you "believe" you're the second strongest, well then I guess I shouldn't hold back then right?"he asked watching the man weapon transform. He was beginning to wonder what else could that thing transform into.

Suddenly in a swift 360 spin to his right, he dodged the attack. Yes the man had some good speed, but he knew this man had have more power then this. He looked at him and smile a little."If I say after The Head captain I could be considered one of the strongest would you take me serious?"he asked him as he gripped his zanpakuto. He knew this should draw the mans interest and hopefully bring some excitement in this. He then looked to his zanpakuto and then back to the man."Well...what do ya say?"he asked as the small smile remain on his face.

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 pm
Ion would sweep the blade into a slash, hoping to reave the Captain. "Is this answer enough for you Shinigami? I want, almost need more power and you seem like a good way to get it." Ion would growl out, his blade's light energy field suddenly sprouting a smaller blade to stab the Captain in the side, keep the attack from being normal and giving him less time to dodge. Picking the spots he could dodge to, Ion would fire three balls of light at the spots in hopes one of these attacks might be able to give the man a taste of his power. "And I'll believe your power when I see it."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:11 pm
Tesei Utakata Wrote:

Axzari did just that he dodged and he looked at the three ball coming before him. Instead of giving little time to react he instead released his zanpakuto. With three swings with quick motion he released large amounts of waves of reiatsu clashing with the balls. The impact of the explosion did catch his right sleeve burning it halfway, making his sleeve shorter. Landing a few feet back he looked to his arm"Man..you got my arm."he frowned a little before looking back to his opponent. He began to wonder was this man techniques based on light or something like it. If so this could make the fight interesting. Returning his attention back onto the mans comment about him wanting more power, Axzari began to think what Sin is he."More power you say huh...sounds kinda Greedy."he thought throwing off a hint to his guess.

For his last comment Axzari smiled seeing as he held his zanpakuto in his right hand with a serious returning back to his face."I don't need to prove myself but if I want this to end I have no choice."he then quickly pointed his zanpakuto at the man and calm stated"Ignite....Kami no Senshi." After saying with in a flash, considering its high speed his zanpakuto transformed into another sword. The sword appeared in a instant. The sword was much longer and wider then before and was sharper as well. Axzari reitsu increased a whole lot more then what it was before.

He knew that if he wanted to live and get back to Sun and the others he had to get serious. He extended his left hand and a identical blade to his other which sat in his right hand. With great speed Axzari appeared before the man in a blink of and slashing down at him with his right sword in his right hand. The blade would make contact with the mans left shoulder if it was to hit which it would release a large explosion.

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:52 pm
Tesei would raise Nebilom for a block, only instead of actually placing the blade in the way of Axzaki's blade, it would be on the other side of his body. The true reason for this sort of a block would become apparent as the light points on the blade shifted forms, an axe blade lining itself up with Axzaki's wrist should he continue his slash. While the defense against the attack raised itself, Ion's left hand would raise up and point straight at the Shinigami's face. "I'm not greedy with my power. I don't have it for the sake of having it. I have it because I need it, desire it. I am one of the only Sins no man can resist, one of the only that even the most saintly feel." Ion would taunt as a beam of light fired from Ion's hand in an effort to eliminate Axzaki's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 am
Axzaki Heroki Wrote:
Super-Sui Wrote:

I will post here in a bit guys, just got home from work and am really tired. Plus I just posted for year so boo yeah mother ******** smilies/icon_smile.gif  

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Unsealed Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 am
Tesei Utakata Wrote:

Since he was in shikai Axzari speed was highly increased and so he used it to move out the way of the beam, but his wrist was cut a little by the light. Though Axzari looked to his wrist and saw that his foe power was the element of light and now he knew how to react, well at least the power he is showing. Axzari landed a few feet back from him and looked to the man. He had no more to say, not even interested in what sin was this man. All he knew is he must be stopped. Axzari then launched at the man doing a 360 spin as he got three feet closer in on the man swinging his blades to cut him.
As his left blade would come into it's swing he then said quietly" Kami no surasshu((神のスラッシュ:Divine: Slash)". With this technique said, the blade that would come down which is his left would release a giant wave of light which would inflict major damage to a target up close.

Though after doing that if its misses Axzari would shunpo back at least ten feet, but if the man counters he would block. He knew this battle might last longer then he thought it would and thats the part that annoyed him. Axzari kept his focus on the being to try and not lose his attention so neither could be thrown off, but give their all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:41 am
Ion would give a small chuckle at the wave of light approaching him. Pointing the blade at the wave, the axe blade that he had used to attempt to remove Axzaki's wrist would project itself forward from the tip of the blade, dividing the energy wave and sending flying around Ion, the edges singing the armor on his body. The light blade would continue forward before dividing into three spears that would form into an upside down triangle, aiming to pierce the man's body in both shoulders and the stomach. (The third would be hitting elsewhere, but I'm abiding by male law.)  

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 am
Tesei Utakata Wrote:

(O.O.C.: Lol thanks dude I think you know as much as I do how valuable those things are LMAO)

Axzari watch as the man divide his attack into nothing basically he wondered what else he could do. Though as the three light spears came charging, he use his zanpakuto to absorb two which was the left and bottom one and the right pierced him in his right shoulder. It sent Axzari flying back near the edge of the building. He looked at the spear as it did cause pain, but thanks to a background of squad eleven pain wasn't much. Though he knew this one did do damage. He used his left hand roughly removing it from his shoulder."Heh....you got me huh."he said as he looked at him with blood running down the right side of his body. I guess I shouldn't hold back if we really going to get this dirty.

Using his left hand, he grabbed his right sleeve removing it completely. Which then revealed a black arm band around his upper tricep and bicep. He removed it which suddenly a burst of spiritual energy released as he looked at the man who he was now having the intentions on killing. He couldn't hold back any longer so now he was game."Fine...I'll give you what you want then."he said. Now with his new increased power Axzari charged at the man with great speed. He quickly extended out his left hand which his other sword came back to.

He vanished in thin air and appeared above about six-teen feet. With that being done he slashed down both of his zanpakuto."Kami no shi no kabe((神の死の壁: Divine: Death Wall))" he calmly stated. With that being said two large walls made of golden/ yellow swords forms crashing down towards Ion. If these swords make contact and wound him, they would then explode. Axzari then landed back onto the ground swinging both blades release two large waves of energy.

Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces