Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Submit

Bokyaku Kuchiki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:11 pm
dbz_lalala Wrote:

"Tch." an sound of annoyance came from Ruth's mouth, while the pressure from Bokyaku collided with her own, it amused yet now she was bored, his words of challenge annoyed her yet she didn't seemed to care, as her body moved like a ghost just before the golden sword made contact with her back. Her blades leaked with green flames wanting to kill the man, but she felt there was no need, she appeared above him, while surrounded by the cherry blossoms a grim smirk appeared under her mask "You've fought well shinigami." She spoke in a chilling manor, her body moved slightly forward while her spiritual pressure grew, and expanded. "Thy given my blood shall perish, awaken Ankoku no Jashinken."

With each word sounded off from her, the sky grows darker and from underneath Ruth and Bokyaku from under the ground. Green flames burst and engulfed Ruth within, causing the cherry blossoms to designated around her. Ruth's blades morphed into one in her right hand while on her left hand a claw came in place of the blade. Her armor sparked and glowed with green flames daring anyone to touch it, for if they did they bodies would be engulfed and turned into ash. Releasing this form was nothing, while her insects that Tesei began to destroy, multiple then Aero's thought reached within her, calling for a retreat, saying the war was over. Ruth's body seemed to disappear from her spot to where Aero was, seeing the blade of Cormag's come down upon him. She moved, her own blade collided against Cormag's with green flames bursting out lashing out at anything around them expect for Aero himself while her spiritual pressure from inside expanded shaking everything around her.

(sorry for the long delay, blah that should do)

Bokyaku was cherry blossoms disintagrated and he looked for a solutions it wasnt long until Aero called off the horsemen. "damn"he said dodging the attack and reverting into his normal state of being. He looked over noticing sun had entered the gates of hell "What happened" he asked Muziki he felt an overwhelming sense of uselessness  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 pm
Tesei gave a singular nod to Mizuki's answer before turning his attention to the presence who now seemed to be pestering him. 'What the bloody hell do you want this time, you little brat?' Tesei pointedly thought towards the presence, waiting for thing around him to begin occurring before he would dreg up the reply from Ion.  

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cosmopolotoise

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 pm
Huggable Overlord Nyx Wrote:

Jin fell to his knees as he listened to Mizuki's reply I was...Too late? He thought as he lowered his head in despair, His mind set with a flurry of emotion, It was all difficult to take in at once.

Jin kept his head lowered as a few tears dripped onto his lap, He wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his Gi, Chuckling as he examined it before crossing his legs and resting his elbow on one of his knees, His forearm pointing up as he covered his face with his hand.

The wind blew against him gently making his sleeves and hair drift slghtly in the direction of the passing wind Perhaps he wanted this?...But...Will their really be peace? Jin sniffed quietly as he kept his face covered leaving only his mouth partially revealed from most angles.

"No...Im sorry...Everything about this is wrong" Jin smiled as tears continued to run down his face, Hitting the dirt around him and scattering it slightly in minuscule pools "I always thought that one day after i finished my pilgrimage i could redeem myself in the eyes of everyone...and maybe things could be how they used to be, Before i left soul society so long ago"

Jin slowly moved his hand from his face, Wiping the tears from his face a second time "But now...That can never happen...Now that sun is gone i have no place there and the people will exile me..."
Jin chuckled to himself again, Keeping his head lowered adamantly "I never wanted us to meet again like this...I wanted to prove i could be a hero"
Jin stood up and turned away keeping his head lowered "I failed mizuki, Just as i always do...I failed soul society, I didnt help out of fear and my brother is going to die...I couldnt even save you"

Jin clenched his teeth as he thought of the many times he had let the ones he cared about come to danger all because of his own selfishness "And now your here right in front of me...The real you, After so long..."

He smiled again, So much had happened, He didnt know what to do, Or what to say, He just continued to remain distant, Keeping himself shielded from the gaze of mizuki "I never liked aero...His ideals...Who he was, But..."
Jin turned his head, Looking over his shoulder at mizuki as another tear dripped from his eye, Gleaming in the sun slightly "Im glad he brought you back home..."

Jin looked mizuki in the eye for a few seconds before turning his head back infront of himself and looking at the sky "I wished i could sit with you and sun again...I suppose my wish wont come true now..."

Jin smiled a final time, Closing his eyes for a moment before looking back again "Im still not worthy of your presence...Im sorry mizuki" Jin lowered his head again slightly as he dwelled on what had happened in the past and if he even had a future in soul society now, Either way he couldnt contain his sadness about what was happening, This was alot to take in and even though jin had always been a strong shinigami, He had never though highly of himself, This moment he found was another feeling of hopelessness that he had felt all too often in the past.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 pm
Cosmopolotoise Wrote:

Watching Jin broke Mizuki's heart. She knew it would be something difficult for him to hear but the idea that it brought him to tears... well it had been a long time since he had cried and it was her fault for causing it last time... and this time she couldn't help but feel responsible as well.

Though as she listened to him speak it became very clear it was more than just Sun that was flooding his thoughts and emotions in that instant. He had been going through so many troubles all this time. Mizuki wanted to reach out right away and protest to him being wrong, she had always been impulsive like that, but now she found herself just struck by his words. Her limbs weren't moving instead she was helplessly listen to her dear friend speak so lowly of himself. He even blamed himself for her sacrifice in the last war involving Hell, thinking he wasn't able to save her. Oh how he was so wrong about that.

Soon she found a tear slipping from her own eye, the damned thing as she listened to Jin speaking of how he was glads that she had been brought back and how h had just wished for things to be a little more like they used to. After so long ago where he would occasionally say and do things in an attempt to keep her away, even if it was for her own safety the combination of joy and sadness those words all gave her was too much for even her emotions. Mizuki made no move to wipe the tear away or any movement at all though until Jin's last few words.

Slowly at first Mizuki made her way to Jin, tears slowly making their way down her cheeks and paused for a second when she stood behind him. Though with a burst of energy she forcibly turned Jin around so he was no longer facing away from her and without another moments thought or hesitation she pulled him into a hug. The tears were now flowing freely and she sobbed for a moment as she held on tightly to Jin.

After she was done, though few tears were making their escape, Mizuki looked up and stepped back, her hands firmly on his arms. "You idiot! Don't you dare apologize!" Her expression was one of strictness though quickly it melted into one of her well known smiles, "You know you shouldn't feel so badly. You say you failed me and that you wanted to prove you are a hero. Well you didn't fail and you are a hero! So don't give me that Mister!"

Mizuki paused taking a moment and removed a hand from Jin in order to untie a small black ribbon which was tied to the bandages around her waist. Attached to the ribbon was figurine that had been kept with her quite some time. She held it out so Jin was able to see that it was to be the fox key chain that had been his gift to her. Of course over time it had become battered and a little scratched, despite her efforts to keep it in good shape, but she still always kept it close.

"You know it was just a little gift, but to me if turned into much more than that... Especially... especially when I was in hell. It reminded me of so much and held immense meaning to me. It was a reminder and symbol of hope that fueled my will to go on and resist Hell." It was clear in her expression that she had a hard time reflecting on her time in Hell, as her smile seemed to falter as she spoke of it. She couldn't even look directly at Jin as she spoke of it. It had been an experience that haunted her, nearly whenever she went to sleep she would have nightmares and she even would experience night terrors now. Though she could image the damage done and effects would be a lot greater if she had given up and resigned to a fate in Hell, instead of doing her best to fight back and resist. In the end she mainly had Jin to thank for that. Smiling once again she looked up to Jin making a point of looking him right in the eyes, "So you saved me, you were my hero."
Mizuki paused a moment, "I know things won't be the same again and your wish can't exactly come true... but the sacrifice Sun made was to protect everybody, including you and hopefully bring peace. It's hard, I know, sometimes you just can't save everybody though. Sun was important to you and because of the connection you two had there will always be a place in you where he will live on. Right in your heart." As if to emphasize her point, Mizuki poked Jin on his chest just above his heart. She didn't like to think of the dead as gone, in her mind, even with her knowledge of the cycle of life and death, her belief was a little part of somebody would always live on in a loved one.

Huggable Overlord Nyx

Dapper Lunatic

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:31 pm
Tesei watched the small conflict between Mizuki and Jin, keeping his focus pressed to holding Ion still and listening to the spirit. 'Well, control of this body would be one. The ability to pin down and have my way with most of the females in this place would be the other one. So, really just one thing and then what would happen afterwards.' The light, airy voice echoed in Tesei's mind, the fingers of demonic power creeping along throughout Tesei's body. 'Well, looks like you're gonna be disappointed today then. But looks like you're the secondary concern for the moment. Please be quiet for a minute, you hellish collection of energy that used to be a second personality.' Tesei countered to the Sin, pushing the attempts by Ion to subtly begin to influence Tesei with an internal blast of reiatsu.

Facing towards where Mizuki and Jin were both now located, landing beside his ally from the Espada side with a small flutter from his coat. Allowing his hood to lower off of his head, he glared at Jin before simply remaining silent, waiting to see if or how he would react to the new presence beside Mizuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 am
<-<-<------Axzarii----->->->
Squad 3: Captain

Thought: Until Next Time Sun
With: Squad Members
Health: Perfect
Action: None

Axzari appeared beside Jin, whom he really don't know much about except him and Sun go way back. Though he saw this to be a un even battle, the captain stood forward seeing as this place was wrapping up it battles.He looked at the espada and sighed, which his gaze ran over to the violet hair female whom he had stood beside."Have some pride my friend"he asked with a cunning look on his face. His eyes slowly opened revealing a greyish blue iris with little life in them, almost like if they were always wanting to see blood.He looked to Jin with a with a serious look."The seireitei has lost it's leader along with the Espada.....I know it must sucks to lose such a close friend."continued. He was close to Sun as well because Sun had trained him somewhat, but he couldn't bare to know how Jin who knew Sun longer felt. He could only try to encourage him to fight harder.

Axzari captain Haori was torn due to his battle with the Sin "Lust", and he was battle damaged but he knew he couldn't look back. This was a great war and a sad one at that, but he knew this only meant they would have to get stronger. He closed his eyes as he released a small sigh"Plus..I believe Sun wouldn't you calling yourself a failure. instead like she said A hero."he then focused his attentions on Tesei whom he knew a little about. He was a little upset that he never got to cut Aero's throat, but at least the Dang Demon finally can rest....for the last time. "Espada..what will you do now? Are you returning to Hueco Mundo?"he asked wondering what will be his final choice.

Another battle would only cause more destruction, though Axzari power still wasn't fully released thanks to his final arm band on his left arm, he could still go another fight. Though he wouldn't advice it, being a man of laziness and tea. Thats all he could want right now was tea and rest. Also he did wonder why did Sun go to hell, if he haven't really committed any sins. Another sigh escaped his lips."Maybe there was more to you I didn't know Sun"he said gazing at the sky. His eyes ran back over to Jin once more as he gave a slight smirk."So what are you going to do as well? Return to the soul society or continue to play Lone Wolf?"he asked. The young captain has grown wise thanks to Sun and his fellow comrades though he believe the soul society can use someone like Jin to help them for upcoming battles. Since he seem like a Brute force type of man, maybe the eleventh division.

Last before Axzari was going to leave, he looked a Mizuki which he felt she had a familiar reitsu to Miyuki. He smiled a little as he finally saw that two separate being were fighting for two different sides of the battle field of one blood. He extended his zanpakuto out opening the senkaimon to the seireitei"Well Espada and Espada Lady..I hope to see ya around."he said as he stepped in the senkaimon, some of his own members of his own squad followed in behind him.

You'll Have To Get through me First..Punk

Quote:
Cosmopolotoise

Quote:
Huggable Overlord Nyx

Quote:
Tesei Utakata

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm
Tesei's vision snapped to Axzaki as he entered into the close range that Tesei's vision covered currently. Th overuse of his resurreccion had limited his senses, reducing his hearing, sight, and other enhanced senses back to the range of a nearly regular Espada. Examining his own body for wounds from his bouts of combat both externally and internally, Tesei found gashes covered part of his body along with the normally smooth edge at the end of his coat now ripped to tatters from battle damage.

Mustering his voice from his throat, which he found to be dry and scratchy, Tesei gruffly replied to the retreating captain of Squad 3. "I will be returning now, but know this. We shall not be naming a new Espada Lord. No one shall take up that title for a long time, not until we are all prepared to be lead around by another. Until then, I must commit myself to training my body and mind for the possibility of my becoming the leader." Tesei's scratchy voice echoed through the open air, the small flecks of blood coating his mouth and spraying out with each word emphasizing the importance he was placing behind them.

Looking to Mizuki, he simply nodded to her, hoping she would understand motion as he began to walk towards the edge of the building. Grabbing Aero's zanpakuto off of the ground, Tesei placed it at his side in honor of the man he had sent off to his death. Channeling a small burst of reiatsu into the blade, Tesei wished to maintain the blade long after Aero's true final death in his memory. giving one final salute, Tesei fell off the building, ripping open a garganta in midair to transport himself into the deserts of Hueco Mundo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 am
Tesei Utakata Wrote:

Tesei my friend i never called you Espada lord just the term"Espada" since i dont kno your name.  

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am
Axzaki Heroki Wrote:

(The point still stands regardless of whether you actually said Espada Lord or not.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:39 am
Tesei Utakata Wrote:

O.o what point???  

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

6,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:22 pm
Axzaki Heroki Wrote:

(That there will not be an Espada Lord at this point or any time recently afterwards.)  
Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games