Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

dbz_lalala

2,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Ruth looked over and nodded back at Aero, then she watched Cormag fall to the ground just like his broken blade while she rouse up and straighten out her back, with her cold pale green eyes to stared down at Cormag, she felt it was not her place to speak for after all the ones around her were her enemies expect for Aero. He was the only exception out of them, her blade and claw disperse into her single blade, which she held in her right hand. While she leaned slightly back relaxing her muscles, she waited to see and hear what was going happen next. After all she has heard enough of what's going to happen form the comments that surrounded around Aero himself, and therefore she would wait and watch, but only intervene if needed. Though she was a bit interested to know who around her would prove to be a great opponent, yet she didn't seemed to care, she knew once this was over no matter what order Aero gives or has given for the retreat and the war to be over, she was going to have a bit more fun later on. A smirk crossed her face under her mask, waiting to see what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 am
Sun couldn't hide his frustration as Cormag continued to question his motives. He turned to face him as a father would face a son that couldn't understand the lessons he had taught so many people in the past.
"Compassion, Cormag! Surely I have shown this a hundred times over! Yes I leave behind so many people, and places, I have had the peasure to call my friends and homes. But isn't what I choose to do today more empowering than anything I have accomplished before?" Sun let go of Aero's arm and walked over to Cormag placing both his hands on his shoulders.

"I do this because I hope for change, and I leave this world by Aero's side not as enemies but as allies. Due to my curse, in past lives I have killed the weak and the innocent. Not by choice ofcourse, but that is no excuse... I have always seen my enemies in the same way I see myself, they care for people and their homes, but their place in the cycle still brings them to kill people whom the other side would call innocent... We are all creatures of light, no matter how selfish or evil, there is always compassion for something... And my compassion is with all souls, even Aero's. We can all leave only one eternal thing, a symbol of our compassion towards all that we leave behind. Hopefully all of you will remember us as just that, maybe it will finally bring the peace fighting could never bring..." Sun didn't want to say anymore as he turned away from Cormag and returned to Aero's side.

He then looked to Mizuki and Miyuki with a smile.
"It has been a pleasure to know you both, and thank you for coming to say goodbye. I'm glad to know we will be missed... Well, Aero you might not be missed quite as much as me." He joked with a stupid sideways grin at Aero.  

Super-Sui

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Conservative Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:51 am
-l-l-l-l-Aero Diskence-l-l-l-l-
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

"Men aren't prisoners of wars......"
"From the world of darkness I did let loose demons.....

Aero merely laughed at what Cormag was saying and just shook his head, feeling only minor pain at the moment. Whatever Sun had given him was doing its job, it was keeping Aero alive for a little bit longer. He watched Sun speak to Cormag and just stood silent letting Sun say what both of them were thinking, though Aero knew he would've said it a little bit different. Turning to Tesei he looked at his hand and gave a small smile to him, grabbing ahold of Tesei's hand Aero shook it not as a leader to him, but as a friend, an ally. He then turned his attention back to Cormag and shook his head. "You are an ignorant boy. Your father would be disgusted with you." He turned away from him and then looked to Sun. "Probably so, but you're still a b***h." Giving a small laugh he gave his own stupid smile to him.

Hearing an oh so familiar voice Aero turned around as quickly as he could and looked at Mizuki along with her sister Miyuki. He simply walked over to her and grabbed her by her collar and dragged her off a few yards away from the others. "I want you to listen and listen well. Do not let Azmodan have his way. You will have to fight him every day from now til your actual death. Every moment you get more powerful, he will too and he will fight you every step of the way. Do not let him win." Without giving her the chance to say anything back he gave her a quick nod and then dragged her back to Miyuki. Walking back to Sun he faced the gate to Hell and then looked to Sun. "Sun, its time to go."

"...but prisoners of their own fate"
"...devils in the powers of scorpions to torment"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:57 pm
Tesei returned the handshake to Aero with a similar feel to what Aero had felt. It was the final goodbye between two friends and allies who were letting each other go their separate ways. Looking down at Cormag, he simply placed a hand on top of the child's head before speaking.

"We could say much the same about your father. But we let him leave will a modicum of honor and a departure on his terms, so Aero will get the same kind of treatment even if it weren't for the rest of us having a friendship. And our war was over ideals, not over who should live and who should die. It's due to it being like that and the fact it has gone on so long has created the passive atmosphere you see here. We have technically been at peace for much longer than just Aero's death. It is just that now it will be fully acknowledged. Plus, if everything were as black and white as you seem to think it is from this, I would be much more vicious and you probably wouldn't be breathing too steadily right now. We are all shades of grey, so even when we are at our darkest, we still are above pure, uncontrolled evil." Tesei explained, his Resurreccion slowly releasing as his will to maintain full power left him.

The cane in his hand manifested it's sheath as the sword lost it's sheen of black shadows and Tesei set it on the ground, helping keep himself steady when the power fully released.  

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 am
A random portal opened just in front of Aero and Sun, though no one had yet to step through nor was there any spirit pressure emanating from it which would leave most to believe that someone had merely opened a door and had just left it open with out the intent to enter it, however a few moments later a familial face appeared from the portal looking none to happy about current situation before her as she stepped a few feet from the portal and stopped to inspect the scene .

"...Well this is a sad day indeed...did know one care to even say a final farewell to her as well? To one who as far as I'v known her had befriended most of those that I see here. Guess not seeing as only my brother seems very put off over this arrangement of events."

The girl then moved in between Aero and Sun uncaring how rude it might have seemed to them or others that she had done so and continued walking towards her twin who still stood where she had died.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 am

Both of the girls returned the smile Sun gave, and together pulled him into a hug, Mizuki spoke first, "Of course we would come say good bye, it's the very least we can do." Though after that the released Sun, soon followed by Miyuki.
The Captain of the Tenth Squad had been appointed only slightly before Sun had been. She considered Sun a close friend after all those years serving the Soul Society and all that the experience had brought. She gave him a nod of her head before speaking, "It truly had been an honour Sun, you will be greatly missed and I am sure for many years from now you will be known as one of if not the Greatest Captain Commander to lead the Shinigami." Obviously it didn't go unnoticed when Aero took hold of Mizuki and at first she was ready to do something about it, but relaxed. She trusted that Aero wouldn't harm her sister and simply let it be. There was nothing she personally held against Aero, he had simply been a known threat, which kept her on guard. "Of course I'm sure Aero will certainly be remembered and spoken of for years as well. Even though his reputation is not the best." She sighed lightly and gave Sun a smile.
As Mizuki was being spoken to by Aero, she wasn't really surprised she had gotten used to his personality by now and didn't really mind. Listening to him it was a reminder of what her third chance at this lifetime would be. Even if she was a fairly peaceful and conflict wasn't something she really enjoyed, Mizuki was stubborn and had no intentions of letting that demon slip by and win. Giving up wasn't something Mizuki tended to do. There was no moment for her to say anything in the time he spoke, so instead she just smiled and gave a nod of her head, before being dragged to her sisters side once more. In her mind Aero wasn't too terrible of a person, even if he wasn't a saint, she didn't believe him to be all bad. After all he had helped her escape hell and even from there continued to help her, that was something she probably couldn't thank him enough for. It seemed the time for them to go was now there.

Huggable Overlord Nyx

Dapper Lunatic

Super-Sui

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:55 am
Sun looked at Miyuki and Mizuki one last time before patting Aero on the shoulder.
"We have hung around here for too long already. Your right we should go." His sadness was unmistakable in his voice now, as he stepped towards the doors to Hell and pushed them wider with two large hands of beautifully crimson fire, that spread rope-like from the palms of his hands.

"I hope you all won't mind, but my shikai state won't be much use in Hell so I will need to activate my bankai before we leave." He said as he turned to everyone and his spiritual pressure increased to it's highest point.
"Bankai! Finultimus Kinsen!" His bankai armor snapped into existence over his body keeping his psiritual pressure from entering the surrounding area.
With his spiritual pressure kept roaring around his armor it simply looked like waves of heat swaying around his entire body.

"I'm really going to miss my home..." His voice echoed from inside his armor in it's usual roaring tone when he was in his Bankai state as he turned to Aero and waved his hand for Aero to join him.
He then turned to the open gates of Hell and had no intention of turning around again. He had said his good-byes, all he had to do now was wait for Aero to join him stepping through to their end.

((When Aero walks through the gate Sun will follow him, my next post will be in Hell))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:00 am
-l-l-l-l-Aero Diskence-l-l-l-l-
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

"Men aren't prisoners of wars......"
"From the world of darkness I did let loose demons.....

Giving one last sigh before stepping up to the Gates of Hell and helping Sun open them, Aero looked into them and then looked back at everyone. He gave them one last nod before stepping through without another word spoken to them. (Exit to Hell)

"...but prisoners of their own fate"
"...devils in the powers of scorpions to torment"

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Conservative Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:08 pm
Seeing as no one here seem to care that she was here nor that anyone other then her brother cared that Saphira was no longer among the living she scuffed and proceeded onward to gather what she had come for. Once she reached her sister she reached up and gently closed her eyes to give her the appearance of being asleep before then taking her in her arms in a bridal style manner, after being sure she had a good grasp on Saphira she turned to Cormag with a rather uncaring look, though she loved her brother as much as her sister had she had never been able to really portray any emotion other then a stoic one.

"You are more then welcome to follow little brother, but know that if you do you will more then likely be forced to fight your other because while I might not force you to fight, he will. Make your decision quick he does not like to be kept waiting."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 pm
Tesei gave a small wave to the departing souls as they passed on through to Hell. Finally looking over to the new arrival who was conversing with Cormag, he began to look through his memories, finding no real recollection of her ever being in his presence long enough to identify her. "You, the one doing all the protesting. Who are you?" Tesei calmly asked, the mask of pure white staring her down in hopes of getting an answer or a provocation. And, the small niggling feeling in the back of his mind came back as the small pulse of reiatsu was released to get an idea of what she looked like, making the image of her come up sans clothing due to the way it had messed with the signal. Said feeling chuckled in delight before storing the image away in case it needed to exert some more influence in the future.  

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:25 pm
Dalaga Helios Wrote:

Cormag De Ragnorock (Helios)

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

Cormag seemed more then a bit surprised to see Shino, and the words that were spoken to him by the others, as Aero and Sun vanished Cormag scoffed, thinking. 'Compassion...if compassion means you make choices that only a fool would...I would rather be without it.' But to what Tesei said he was not sure what to think, either way though he would not let it effect him now. His left hand gripped his wound, coughing deeply from the blood he was still losing, his right hand letting go of the broken Talos, moving up to his mouth, he was in deep pain but could handle it for a bit longer. He tried to stand, his legs shaking, his hand moving from his mouth, gritting his teeth.

"Shino...where have you been..what do you mean brother?"

He said quietly, though surely loud enough for her to hear. Brother? Could she be talking about Dominic? He couldn't tell yet but he planned to find out. He pushed himself to his feet once more with great effort, walking slowly towards her, his feet dragging. Behind Shino, on the other end of the portal a darkly clocked figure appeared, his face partly covered, his hand coming through and grabbing Shino by the arm, pulling her through. His energy was odd, his eyes violet in color, even in Tesei's spectrum of sight. He raised his hand and waved quickly at Cormag, as though teasing him, the portal closing right after. The energy felt like the dead Dalaga Helios, but much younger, the meaning of all this and the location that they vanished to could only be speculated. Cormag fell back to his knees, passing out from blood loss the moment the portal closed before him, left in the road till someone would move him.

"...Even if it costs my life."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:04 pm
As Shino had been waiting for Cormag's reply her eyes changed from her brother to the other man just beyond him, never changing from her ever present stoic stare. She shifted her sister in her arms slightly and seemed to be examining the man who she had known through her sisters mind though clearly they had never met.

"Why I thought it would be obvious with the way I had called Cormag my brother..even if you are blind surely you could since some similarities of my sister in me."

After giving Tesei an answer to his question albeit not a straight forward one it had been one none the less she turned her attention back on her brother who in a rather bad state of being and knew that if he were to follow it would be a mistake, mostly on her part because as far as she knew Dominic would not let him remain in his presence as week as he was now.

"I have been away, taking care of our younger brother and seeing to it that he has been trained."

She had started to say something as he started to stand on his feet again, however her mouth shut as soon as she felt the fingers of her younger brothers hand close around her arm and pulled her back into the portal, knowing he might be upset with waiting on her to return she didn't even protest as she let him drag her backwards, watching as he waved to his older sibling before closing the portal with the three of them in it.

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am
Tesei's forehead scrunched up as the portal appeared in his vision, the strange light within almost exploding into Tesei's vision. Recognizing the energy signature but finding it much too youthful, a knot formed in the pit of his stomach. It seemed that things are about to get even more interesting. Tesei's muscles locked up before he could make a move, a strange presence settling over his body as the energy from the strange man emanated from the portal. A chuckle grew in Tesei's mind as he finally recognized the feeling. A buildup of reiatsu consumed his body before the feeling was dispelled, the action making him unable to pursue the people he had just been talking to. Stumbling over to Mizuki and falling to his knees, Tesei drew a few breaths before muttering, "I know you recognized what just washed over me. I want.....no, need someone to help me learn to control him or at least fight against him more effectively. Otherwise, things will get worse."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:25 pm
A senkaimon opened a fair distance away from the group of people that had already arrived.
Jin rushed out of the senkaimon almost tripping and falling forward as he hastily scanned the area for any signs of sun, Noticing the people around him yet strangely not paying attention, crowded situations were always something he had avoided, But he did not falter as he continued to look around for sun.

After looking around the second time he looked to the crowd of people who were also at the scene, He saw many familiar faces as he looked to each of them, Attempting to keep his composure as best as he could under the fear that he may have been to late "Please, Where is sun?" he smiled at the group, Using it as a shield to hide his own discomfort as to what the answer might be.

"I have to talk to him, Its very important, You see i had an awful feeling and i just had to make sure it wasnt true" Jin chuckled under his breathe, Refraining from mentioning what gogonji had said as it seemed insignificant now "Please, Is he here? He has to be right here i know i felt it, H-Hes okay right? Did we win the war? Where is he? I need to congratulate him, Just...Please?" The worry in Jin's voice became clearer now, He himself was unaware, He just wanted to see his comrade, His friend, His brother.

He waited anxiously for a reply from the group, Hoping that what he was about to hear was what he wanted and expected, Even with the crippling doubt that something could be wrong.

Cosmopolotoise

Distinct Dabbler

Huggable Overlord Nyx

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:48 am

As Sun and Aero left Mizuki reached out to take her sister's hand giving it a squeeze. Her smile that she had put on to give her goodbyes faded into a sadder smile. Now she wasn't pretending everything was okay, Mizuki felt upset, Shino had walked through making her point and it was hard for her to think that once again there had been so many causalities. So many people, both ones she knew and ones she was unfamiliar with, had lost their lives in this battle. Was it fair... that she managed to defy death time and time again and yet all these souls were barely given a chance.
As if she knew what her sister was thinking Miyuki looked at her sister, turning her away from the gate and facing the others. The portal that opened soon after alarmed both girls with the energy so similar to Dalaga, but... that was impossible he was dead and this one was almost younger in essence. It was an alarming thing to feel and it felt just as alarming to have it vanish just like that.
Mizuki was even more so alarmed, she could feel it in Tesei, for somebody such as herself it was impossible not to recognize it. As he came to her she knew with a sense of dread what he was going to ask her. Before responding she looked to Miyuki, "Please go attend to Cormag, he needs some help and you know some healing kido that may help."
Even if Miyuki wasn't always the kind to help somebody she wasn't sure of, because it was at the request of her sister she wasn't going to over think it. So Miyuki went to the side of Cormag and began using her knowledge of healing kido to heal his wounds.
It was after Miyuki left her side that Mizuki then looked at Tesei. She smiled slightly, but not happily. This might hold back her plans quite a bit. "I suppose you intend on keeping him... I'll do what I can for you Tesei, I have not gained the same level of control or knowledge that Aero held but I will do my best. You'll initially need to beat him into submission, but he'll never fully give up and you'll have to be ready to fight him back at any moment. But if you win he'll allow you use of his power. It's similar to the fight a shinigami must go through in the case of hollowfication, you'll be fighting him on the inside and he'll also be fighting on the outside." Mizuki sighed and was going to continue speaking but... she once again felt a presence that made her pause, one that she hadn't been around in quite some time, but still recognized. When he came it to sight it only confirmed things. It was really Jin... and he was looking for Sun. Watching her dear friend be so worried was hard, but Mizuki knew she couldn't lie and she couldn't remain silent and not say anything... even if it was tempting.
Mizuki touched Tesei's shoulder as to tell him she would be a minute and then walked a little closer to Jin. "I'm sorry Jin.... You could say we won, but there was sacrifice made. Both Aero and Sun are gone now, left through the gates of hell... and they'll both die there." Her gaze moved away for a moment, she felt dreadful for being the one to give such terrible news. Jin and Sun had been so close after all.

Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games