Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 am
-l-l-l-l-Aero Diskence-l-l-l-l-
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

"Men aren't prisoners of wars......"
"From the world of darkness I did let loose demons.....

With his vision slightly blurry, but with everything still visible, Aero looked up to see Cormag standing just above him with his blade at his throat. Though he could not feel it, he saw it, and he knew what it meant if it were to happen, then in an instant it was on his chest, with Cormag still gripping it. "I never thought myself better than anyone. I just knew I was amongst the greatest and that was what I wanted." Taking a slow deep breath and a small amount of silence for a long minute, he looked down at his bloodied hands. "I have no regrets, only mistakes that I could not restore. Mistakes that will die along with me." He moved his left hand to his chest moving it over his heart before he dropped it to his side again.

Watching Cormag he saw him start moving the sword towards Aero's head but it wasn't the blade, it was the bottom of the hilt and Aero knew what was coming, a Konso, to send Aero to the Soul Society as a normal soul, with no recollection of his previous life. He lifted his hand up again and grabbed ahold of Cormag's hand stopping the sword from moving. "I started this war for the sole reason of dying. This is all I have searched for since I became the Espada Lord. Hell the only reason I took the job was because I knew not a damn person could do it in my place. I was the only one capable of doing it, you tell me differently." Closing his eyes he searched through all the people in the area to locate the Sins and Horseman. Telepathically he reached through everyone's minds, but speaking out loud he said, "I, Aerokai Diskence, hereby order the full retreat of the Sins and the Horsemen. This war is over." Reopening his eyes he looked up at Cormag giving him a small smirk.

He then pushed the sword away and let his hand drop to his side once again. "Please, that won't work, I'm what you would call "Pure Evil" and what you are about to do, will only send me back to Hell." Trying at a laugh, but instead getting another fit of coughing with the loss of more blood he pressed his back against the slab of concrete and rested his head against it as well. "God I hope he hurries up, I don't know how much longer I have left. I will go back to Hell and I will die there, nowhere else."

"...but prisoners of their own fate"
"...devils in the powers of scorpions to torment"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:42 pm
Tesei listened to the message, stopping in his tracks in midair near Ruth, the pure black body flicking eyes between the Horseman and Aero before something strange happened. Tesei faded away from his perch atop one of his tendrils and appeared next to Aero before standing beside his current master. "Looks like it's time for the new guard to take control then? That why you focused so much on making us stronger? I guess I should have picked it out sooner. There anything I can do to keep you from going on before you wish to?" Tesei questioned, the now white scars across his Resurreccion form eyes and throat moving as he spoke. The shadows in the area surrounded Aero, but avoided touching him not as a sign of waiting for an attack from him but to keep him safe if need be.  

Tesei Utakata
Crew

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Super-Sui

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:09 am
The instantly noticeable rumble of Sun's spiritual pressure echoed through the area as he stepped out of his senkai gate. A sad expression etched into every line of his face he stepped down towards Aero stopping just outside Tesie's ring of shadows.
"You're looking a little worse for wear my friend... I have said my goodbyes, I expect you have had a good chance to come to terms with what is about to happen." Sun looked down at Aero with a look as if being at the death-bed of an old friend, though it was still clear Sun had not been looking forward to what would happen next.

The only way he could keep himself from turning away and going home to his friends was keeping his spiritual pressure at its peak, forcing his body to keep its calm composure. Afterall how many times does someone willingly sacrifice themselves not just for their home and friends, but for the one they have called rival for so long.

(sorry i took so long Aero i've only just been able to get some peace after coming home from my great-nans funeral)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 am
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

Continuing to sit against the rubble growing ever closer to the familiar taste of death, he waited for the one person he knew could take him away for good. Unfortunately the next person to come to him was Tesei, one of his faithful Espada, and friend. He tilted his head a little and looked up at him with the smallest of smiles on his face. "Though I may be a cold-hearted b*****d, I was still your leader and I had to do my job and that was protect all of you, with every last fiber of my being." He lowered his head a bit and then almost immediately looked back up at Tesei. "Sorry I didn't." He then turned his attention to Sun and gave as big a smirk as he could before he started coughing a little. "And you kept me waiting like a ******** p***k." Trying his best to move to stand up beside Sun, he knew he couldn't the damage was too great. "I don't suppose you have any minor healing techniques to give me a little help so I can at least stand up, do you Sun?" Aero let out a small laugh before letting out a single gasp taking the pain in before letting the breath go. His rival, yet Aero's greatest friend, sacrificing himself just to kill him, the simple thought of it made Aero smirk again.

(Don't worry about it bro, I probably would have taken longer to reply lol)

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

Super-Sui

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 am
Sun smiled as he looked down at Aero, it was both amusing and sad to see him almost crushed. Though there was some comfort in bringing him to his end. After Aero asked if there was a way Sun could heal him, the Head Captain simply nodded and took from his left pocket a small vial of black liquid.
"Drink this, it will taste awful but it will close up some of your worse wounds and numb the nerves around them. Be careful getting up though or they'll tear open again, it should keep you going till we are gone." He threw the drink into Aero's lap then took out another two bottles of more a pleasant looking silver liquid.

"Don't let the look of these ones fool you either, they taste equally as bad." He half-smiled as he took the cork out the top of both bottles and drank them both in one gulp.
A look of disgust crossed his face as his swallowed the foul tasting liquid.
"I do hope yours tastes better than they did, that was one of the worst, and last, things i'll ever taste." He said as he threw both bottles away, smashing them on the ground.
"Now drink up, I'd rather that potion I drank would work when the time comes." He gestured for Aero to drink as he continued to look as if he had eaten a very sour candy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:05 pm
Tesei locked eyes with Aero as the severity of his condition set in. The circle of shadows around the hybrid Espads Lord closed in around his body, slowly establishing themselves in places to support Aero if he tried to rise again. "Aero, maybe I should come along to make sure your story, right until the very end is known. Just so neither of you two end each other early hobbling your way to your final resting place." Tesei grimly joked, his shadows embrace around Aero helping with the healing of some of his wounds by preventing them from reopening too severely.  

Tesei Utakata
Crew

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:21 am
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

As the bottle hit Aero's lap he quickly grabbed it with his left hand and chugged it down. He coughed a little bit and tossed it to the ground with a disgusted look on his face. "God damn, you definitely weren't kidding about it being disgusting." Letting the potion sit in for a few minutes he rolled his neck around popping the bones a little. He sighed a little bit and slowly he began to rise only a few of the miner wounds opening up. He then looked to Tesei hearing his words but then shook his head. "No, this was mine and Sun's agreement, I doubt either of us will break it. There is too much at stake if we do. Besides, I won't be at my best and I know Sun wouldn't want to fight me that way, nor I." As he said this last bit he sharply looked to Sun waiting for him to say something sarcastic, before he could though Aero opened a gate to Hell.

He turned around looking at the lifeless body of Saphira and then back to Sun. "I would just like to note Sun, there is no turning back from this. You will never be able to return to the World of the Living or the Soul Society."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:54 pm
Dalaga Helios Wrote:

Cormag De Ragnorock (Helios)

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

All of this infuriated Cormag, it didn't make sense, why would they treat him like a friend, he was an enemy to everyone alive! No he would not let this go easy, he would not let Aero get Sun to dishonor himself by dying with this fool.

"Do not fool yourself into thinking this...piece of s**t...is worth feeling bad for, he deserves to be spit on, not spoken to, left lying in his own blood, not healed and allowed to die on his terms...you Tesei know better then to think this idiot would be trying to make you all stronger...he only has ever been concerned with making himself stronger, completing his own end, when has he ever done anything to help anyone? Even this battle with the sins was just a way for him to kill his brother!"

He stood, gripping Talos' handle hard, grinding his teeth, his knuckles turning white. He took a few steps toward Aero and held his blade up towards him, his eyes locked on his.

"I don't care what you have tricked them into thinking, I will not let you have the death you want, not at the cost of someone that deserved better!"

He swung his blade across, trying to take off Aero's head, he would try and purifying him, make him a pure soul, make him lose everthing he worked for, even the memory of it.

"...Even if it costs my life."

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

dbz_lalala

2,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:41 pm

"Tch." an sound of annoyance came from Ruth's mouth, while the pressure from Bokyaku collided with her own, it amused yet now she was bored, his words of challenge annoyed her yet she didn't seemed to care, as her body moved like a ghost just before the golden sword made contact with her back. Her blades leaked with green flames wanting to kill the man, but she felt there was no need, she appeared above him, while surrounded by the cherry blossoms a grim smirk appeared under her mask "You've fought well shinigami." She spoke in a chilling manor, her body moved slightly forward while her spiritual pressure grew, and expanded. "Thy given my blood shall perish, awaken Ankoku no Jashinken."

With each word sounded off from her, the sky grows darker and from underneath Ruth and Bokyaku from under the ground. Green flames burst and engulfed Ruth within, causing the cherry blossoms to designated around her. Ruth's blades morphed into one in her right hand while on her left hand a claw came in place of the blade. Her armor sparked and glowed with green flames daring anyone to touch it, for if they did they bodies would be engulfed and turned into ash. Releasing this form was nothing, while her insects that Tesei began to destroy, multiple then Aero's thought reached within her, calling for a retreat, saying the war was over. Ruth's body seemed to disappear from her spot to where Aero was, seeing the blade of Cormag's come down upon him. She moved, her own blade collided against Cormag's with green flames bursting out lashing out at anything around them expect for Aero himself while her spiritual pressure from inside expanded shaking everything around her.

(sorry for the long delay, blah that should do)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm
Tesei gave a shrug of acceptance, his mind still flashing through the pains Aero had caused him, all of the mishaps and disasters he had caused to Tesei. The position he was in now would be the most vulnerable he would ever get the Espada Lord and Tesei knew that. But no matter how much these thoughts forced themselves to surface, no matter what they attempted to do to influence his decision, Tesei remained firm in his focus of Aero being his friend. He had forgiven him for all he had done, having realized where he had been coming from and that he could cause him no harm now with that knowledge. Simply keeping himself calm and collected, he told Aero, "Can't blame me for wanting to watch the last exchange between the two greatest fighters I've seen recently. And it' not like I would be helping you fight or keep you together. Once we got there, you would be on your own and I would only be there to confirm your death and inform the rest of Espada we need to elect a new leader and not try to hunt down our old one." Hopefully this reason would be enough to convince Aero as his next card to play would the real reason he wished to come along and see this fight end. But his focus know was onto Cormag and his attempt to attack Aero that had been blocked by Ruth. Well, this was certainly interesting. Finally answering Cormag, Tesei answered, "Because I know and see more of Aero than just what he has done and what his dark side leads him to do. I accept him fully as a person and forgive him for what he has done. You need to learn to let go of some things. Eliminating him on terms he does not wish would be a dishonor to the man and the history he leaves behind."  

Tesei Utakata
Crew

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Super-Sui

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:02 am
Sun smiled and grabbed Aero's arm to support him as he stood up.
"I have everything worked out for our last moments, though I would like to say a few things when we have some privacy. Also, you don't need to remind me we arn't coming back, I made my choice like you have, both worlds will live without us i'm sure." He continued to smile as he always had done in even the saddest times. It was his false smile that had always rallied others in times like this, though this time he knew it was only to rally himself to do what must be done.

As Cormag came forward to attack Aero, Sun stepped to the side so Aero would be protected if anything got to him. To Sun's surprise Ruth stopped the attack before it could do any damage.
"Cormag... Please let this happen, I am glad you have so much respect for me, but this is how it must be. You must understand I have my reasons too. I could kill Aero by myself right now without leaving a scratch on myself... Think about it... I will never leave my home, my friends and my allies without good reason... Plus I'm an old man." He smiled widely as he joked about his age then turned back to Aero.
"Is there anyone you would like to be witness to our final resting place my worthy opponent?" He asked Aero in as plain a voice as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:18 am
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

Seeing the attack sent by Cormag too late, Aero waited for the initial strike but to his surprise Ruth stopped the attack with ease. He nodded in her direction and then looked at Cormag with his normal cold-blooded stare. "Your anger is admirable Cormag, but it is in the wrong place. You are letting it blind you to the point where you would strike a warrior while he has already been defeated, take this victory to heart. For it may be your last, it may not be. Only the future will tell that." He then turned his attention back to Sun and shook his head. "No, I want this to be directly between us. I will leave my zanpakuto here, once it disappears everyone will know we are dead. Whenever you are ready to go. I'm right with you." Giving Sun a curt nod he then turned towards Tesei and stepped to him. "I'm sorry Tesei, I do not wish for you to come. Please allow me to have this one last order as your Lord."

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

Huggable Overlord Nyx

Dapper Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:05 am

Now a new senkaimon gate opened and out of it rushed Mizuki pulling Miyuki along with her. When she spotted both Sun and Aero she let out a breath of relief. Good they weren't too late. Mizuki had heard about what would happen and she wanted to be able to say her goodbyes. It was odd in her mind, as often times when she had to say goodbye she was the one who had to leave.
In fact Sun before her last death was the one to be her last goodbye and see her off and it meant a lot that he did that for her so she wouldn't feel all alone leaving the world for what she thought was a final time. Of course it was Aero who had freed her from hell allowing her to return to life, even if it was not the same as before it was still a chance of living her promises to the end and being able to see her sister, her other half, once more. For that she was grateful as well.
Letting each other's hands go they ran closer. It was then Mizuki said rather loudly with a hand on her hip, "You two don't think I'd let you leave without a proper goodbye now do you?" Through her sadness of knowing it would be the last time seeing both of them alive, she was able to give them a smile. Mizuki wanted them to have a decent farewell, even in the situation they deserved that much.

((sorry I have to end it there so I don't run late for school))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:59 pm
Tesei let himself look to Aero with a grim smile on his face. Raising a single hand in front of the Espada Lord, Tesei remained locked onto his eyes, hoping he would understand what it is the gesture intended.  

Tesei Utakata
Crew

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:31 pm
Dalaga Helios Wrote:

Cormag De Ragnorock (Helios)

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

His blade was stopped dead of course, he didn't have the spirit energy to compete with Ruth, his blade being cut in half in its sorry state. The flames licking at him, doing little besides cause pain due to his own resistance to flames, Cormag took a few steps backwards stumbling away from them, his left hand on his wound, his eyes never looking at Ruth but keeping locked in their rage at Aero, so badly he wanted to tear him limb from limb, he trained for so long to destroy him, spending lifetimes in the dangai with that soul purpose, to see him now treated with such respect made him sick.

"How dare you Tesei speak of him like he had honor to start with, I could not possibly dishonor him, even killing him at all serves him a greater respect then he has ever earned...and to say his history would even be worth mentioning is laughable, his history that he leaves behind is a black smudge that should be wiped away!"

He had little energy left, not even enough to defend himself against the spirit pressure gathered even in the least, but even as he fell to a knee from it all he never removed his eyes away, wishing that he would wake up from what was quickly becoming a nightmare.

"For you to leave and sacrifice your life Sun, especially for this thing...not even a man..is the greatest disgrace you can commit against soul society and everyone who cares about you, there is no reason for this, you can cut him down and be done with it, he would never be a threat again! Why sacrifice yourself for something like this, what of Haruko, what of all of us who rely on you for support? Is this death you seek so important that those around you don't matter? If there is another reason then speak it, we are owed that much!"

He was forcing himself back to his feet, growling as he did so, blood forced its way from his wound making him fall once again, his rage was encompassing reason, his blood was driven to kill even at the cost of self.

"None of this makes sense, when does an enemy mourn the loss of its foe? Mourn the age of peace that is sure to follow? Treat those most evil with respect of a man who spent his whole life dedicated to the light? Have you all lost your minds!?"

"...Even if it costs my life."

Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces