Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:07 pm
Dez Miageta
"To live a care free life,
Who wouldn't want that..."

¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯

"And just like that everyone is gone." he said waving bye. "Now what?" Looking around he decided to laze about as usual.

╚════════════════════╝
[Location] World of the living ||
[Actions] Lazing about||
[Thoughts] "Time flies by very quickly"
OOC: WRITERS BLOCK

"Only In innocence will the truth be told,
═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

And only in death will the meaning come to light"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 am
In the middle of Karakura Town, it was just another normal day. Humans running around doing errands, trying to get somewhere as fast as they could because they were late, children playing sports. Just another sunny day in the World of the Living. Unbeknownst to the humans though, there was a higher power far from anything they had ever known was watching them very closely. High in the sky, Nero, stood looking down at the people as if they were ants, with one of his comrades, Ion, the Embodiment of Lust. "Ignorant pricks. I can't wait to watch them burn."Nero looked to his left seeing his first target, an airplane. He smirked a little and turned fully towards it using a shadow to appear in front of it. With a simple lift of his hand his palm pressed against the luscious metal and halted the plane. The pilots inside the cockpit were fumbling around like idiots trying to find out why they were stalled in midair. Laughing a little he turned his head slightly feeling a rather powerful presence in the vicinity."Interesting, a Shinigami is here. Ion, I want to see this place in ashes. Send the army."

After he finished talking to Ion he turned his attention back to the airplane and smirked at it. Darkness, seeping throughout the very poors of Nero's body began to enshroud the airplane, consuming it, devouring it. He dropped his hand and watched as the plane began to drastically fall without being able to pick itself back up with the covering darkness. The only sound filling the air at the moment was the screams of the humans on the streets below them trying their best to run away from the imminent destruction. Within a few seconds, Nero watched as the plane collided with one of the large office buildings sends shards of glass, burning corpses, and the destroyed building flying around the central most area of Karakura Town. Initiating the attack on the World of the Living.  

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Conservative Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 am
Standing beside his comrade, Nero, Ion would look at the ground with a slight look of glee. All of this lust in the air, lust for power, money, love, drugs. It was intoxicating to the Sin, although he kept his wits about him. Hearing the orders from Nero, he would raise a single hand as the fabric of reality ripped itself apart to allow the portal to Hell to open. Hordes of demons would pour out, rampaging along the streets and smashing cars, killing humans and causing massive amounts of damage.

"Looks like we have some fun things to do here. Maybe I should help these guys out a little." Ion would quip before aiming his sword towards one of the larger office buildings. Firing a blast of light energy, it would streak into the building, shatter the windows of the outside wall and implode, sending the main pillar and many of the supports into each other before the building fully collapsed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:50 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
KYON SA WADA
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A senkaimon opened, and a hell butterfly came out. Kyon then followed it out and appeared. He looked around him, and noticed there was a bunch of roaming demons, destroyed cars, buildings, and human corpses. He the looked up to the sky, and noticed more flying demons, destroying buildings from atop, causing falling debris falling from the sky. Within that a second, a large chuck of concrete from a collapsed building came down towards him. He shunpoed away to the other side of the street to avoid it.

Kyon then felt the reiatsu of two demons that were more powerful. "Could they be sins?" He said quietly. He then noticed another pressure a few miles away, a shinigami captain. He looked that direction. ...Hmm, I guess I got here before Sun...and I shouldn't confront the sins right now...I guess I'll go find that other shinigami. He shunpoed, heading to the shinigami's direction.

As he was heading that way, a large demon appeared in front of him. Kyon looked up to his head, "Hey there big guy." He said. At that moment, the demon combined his fists together, raised it to his head, and immediately dropped down, slamming it to the ground. Before he could do that, Kyon shunpoed out of harms way. He then reappeared above the demon in the air, and Kyon stuck out his hand, with his palm up. "Shakkahou" He said quietly. A red energy orb started to form in his palm, and then released itself, firing towards the head of the demon, it resulted in a huge blast, and destroying it.

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,150 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Luminos Copil=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(-)(=)(-)(=)(-)Squad 2 3rd Seat(-)(=)(-)(=)(-)

"If you make me use her...

Luminos stepped through the senkaimon and saw the city in chaos. He pulled his zanpakto from her sheath on his back and bared its blade in the light. There were demons everywhere, and though Luminos was easy to scare, he pushed down his fear of the terrible beasts and prepared to do his job. He was merely a 3rd seat, but he could at least help thin out the army.

He stood before a demon that resembled a sort of wolf with a few humanoid qualities. It's eyes burned with malice as they bore into him. Luminos gripped his katana tighter and used a shunpo to appear just above the beast, coming down with his blade for its massive head.

But it was too fast. Luminos prided himself on his speed and yet by the time he reached the ground, the demon had escaped his attack and initiated a charging counterstrike. Luminos raised his hand, palm facing the monster. "Hado #31: Shakkaho!" A red mass of spiritual energy surged from his palm striking the demon directly in the face. Luminos didn't trust his simple offensive spell to defeat it, though, so he followed with a bakudo while it was stunned. "Bakudo #4: Hainawa!" A chain of spiritual energy snaked its way into the cloud of smoke and as it cleared, it revealed the demon- its arms bound.

Luminos smiled briefly in success before he felt the oncoming strike from a new enemy; it was another demon, this one much like a bat, that swooped down, claws bared, directly at the soul reaper. Luminos used shunpo to save himself, but broke the Bakudo in the process. While the bat demon rose again to circle around for strike two, the first demon wasted no time charging Luminos again.

Luminos cursed under his breath before defending himself. "Bakudo #8: Seki!" A shield of spiritual energy surrounded him and as the demon struck it, it was repelled backward and the shield shattered. This was his chance to eliminate it before the second demon could return. Luminos ran forward with all his speed, reaching the demon before he even struck the ground. Luminos drove his zanpakto into the demon's chest with enough force to slam it to the ground before it could fall naturally. It howled in pain as the life left it and Luminos retrieved his blade.

He turned to face his next opponent as it flew in for another strike. Luminos took a defensive stance, but his knees shook slightly. Bats were among one of the most severe fears and it took nearly everything he had no to flee.

"You need me to kill it...you know you do..."

The female voice echoed in his head, but he tried to ignore her. Her would hold off releasing her as long as he could, even if that meant coming near to death.

...I will make you pay."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 pm
Dez Miageta

¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯

"And so it begins." Dez said silently as he felt the sudden immense rise of spiritual pressure and watched from the park as the gate of hell appeared and demons spilled into the streets. Not really caring much about the invasion he just stayed where he was at. Although he got a little ticked off when they started showing up in his area. Not only that but he felt the presence of a strong shinigami together with signatures of those that would resemble "sins." There was also another shinigami in the area who probably needed help right now but he decided to take care of the demons thrashing the park before going to help.

With that in mind he unsheathed his zanpakuto and looked into the direction of the demons in sight. "HEY YOU MINDLESS BEASTS!!!" Dez shouted to get their attention which worked like a charm. "Well that worked. Now to just get rid of them." Dez then counted about three demons currently present around him and prepared to strike. As soon as they were in range Dez's eyes turned black and all was heard were the words, "BANKAI!" As soon as it was said black flames started to cover Dez's entire body. His eyes held no emotion and he seemed to not want to take long with the enemy. As he they got into striking range he slashed his sword horizontally and a wave of fire about ten feet in height and twenty feet in width was emitted from his sword and heading in the direction of the demons at an incredible speed.

Out of the three one was able to dodge it but at a price leaving him crippled. The other two were burnt to a crisp and Dez slowly made his approach to the now remaining crippled demon. Looking upon the demon he brought up his sword. "Don't take this personally but I just can't have you thrashing my hangout." As he said that he raised his sword and brought it down just as quick as he brought it up. As the demon disintegrated, Dez reverted back to his sealed state and walked out of the park with flames now everywhere. "I guess I better look for those that need help." A sight then escaped his mouth and he disappeared from sight by the use of shunpo. His plan, to find anyone in need of help. Secondary; burn everything to a crisp.

╚════════════════════╝

[Actions] Trying to find someone||
[Thoughts] "Letting go once in awhile feels good"
OOC: Sorry for the bleh post

═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,150 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:04 pm

The bat-like demon flew toward Luminos with incredible speed and strength and Luminos knew he stood no chance in his present state. A flying enemy could stay out of his range while gaining power for strikes Luminos would be unable to stop. He came to the realization that his only hope to survive was his shikai. He cursed vehemently under his breath as his free hand grasped his zanpaktou, directly in the middle, on the blade. He held it out horizontally in front of him as he pulled his eye patch off to reveal his crimson eye. "Creste, Regina Fantoma (Rise, Queen Wraith)."

Luminos' zanpakto, Regina Fantoma, began to change shape as it's color darkend to black. After a moment, he was no longer holding a katana, but a bladed black bow. A long hooded cape now surrounded him and both eyes were the deep crimson from before.

"May my aim be true..." His voice was not alone; it was his and that of a dark female tone, resonating together. He looked up, bringing his bow to bare and pulling back on a string made of reishi. As his arm was fully drawn back, a single black arrow formed from his reishi into a physical state on the string. He let go and the arrow launched forward, striking the demon charging him directly in the forehead and tearing through his body to strike another approaching flying demon. They both fell from the sky with a screech.

The death screams of these two demons drew the attention of many more bat-like creatures that were now approaching him. There were so many...but Luminos was not afraid, not anymore. Releasing Regina Fantoma made him the Dark Ranger, his shikai release- he feared nothing. He drew back on his string again, seven arrows forming. He released them and they shot forward like the arrow before them. But these arrows began to move individually in mid-air to strike specific targets.

Luminos' arm was working fast, but there was only so much he could do against so many enemies. Soon, he would be overcome by their numbers and slaughtered. Strangely though, this didn't bother him at all. The only thing that he worried for was what Regina Fantoma would do to him if he failed. He feared her like nothing else in this world and it was this fear that drove him to win.

...I will make you pay."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 am
Dez Miageta

With the use of shunpo Dez was making his way through the streets at an accelerated pace. Everywhere was a sight of hell but he didn't have any chance to stop and do anything. He was now on a mission and that was to head to the site where the unknown shinigami was located. As he approached the area he suddenly felt an increase of power making him come to a halt on a nearby tree. From there he could see what was happening and to what he saw was someone fighting what seemed to be bat like creatures. The person taking them on was someone he had come to help even though he was unfamiliar to him. Dez was now in serious mode and unlike his usual laid back self he wasn't gonna stay back and watch someone get taken out in front of him.

Seeing the man put up a good fight, Dez thought that he wouldn't need to even but in. That was until he saw the mass amount of enemies making him clench the hilt of his zanpakuto. "Time to step in I guess." Using the branch of the tree he propelled himself towards the hordes of enemies planning on taking half a half on them to even the odds. After all he was a captain and something like this shouldn't even faze him. So with a quick draw of his blade, he slew about three with one slash before he was held and brought to the ground by a couple of the demons causing a huge crater to form and dust. When the dust cleared Dez was standing atop the demons with a few scratches on his face.

He was a bit pissed that he got cut so he looked to the other shinigami present. "Hey you! Better not let them get the best of you!" Dez shouted this to him and watched as a few more demons flew down to him. With a smirk he readied his blade and prepared for a bloodbath. Meaning that the demons won't be leaving alive. That in mind he shunpo'd to meet them. He figured back-up would be arriving soon to help the two out so why not take out a few while he was her.

╚════════════════════╝
[Actions] Being helpful at the moment||
[Thoughts] "Guy better not die on me"

═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

Stu-Stu13 Wrote:

iGummi B a r e Wrote:

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Conservative Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:22 am
Nero Diskence

Watching Hell literally tear the World of the Living apart Nero began to laugh a little. Enjoying the chaos and destruction before him he loved it. He loved hearing the screams and seeing the deaths of so many lives. He then looked down to the ground seeing the Shinigami show up one by one. The one that was already here wasted no time in going Bankai, which made Nero happy for some reason. Just by seeing the Bankai for a few minutes, he had gotten a read of his spiritual pressure and how his Bankai worked, for the most part. He nodded his head at Ion and within a split second he crashed down to the ground a nice sized crater formed around him. Standing up straight he looked around seeing he was now surrounded by 3 Shinigami."I see I made it to the little party, haven't I Dez, Luminos, and Kyon. I'm rather interested in what you are doing here Kyon, last I heard of you, no one knew what happened to you, it looks like you barely have a clue as well. Fascinating."

Nero smirked a little before he drew his sword the red tint glimmering in the sunlight that was peaking through the smoke and flames."I wonder if this is fair, a 3 on 1 really doesn't seem fair for you. I suppose I should start this."Nero immediately forced his Spiritual Pressure out allowing the crater underneath him to become bigger. Nearby demons started running away from where Nero was knowing full well that they didn't want to be caught in the middle or to be crushed by the intense spiritual pressure. With a simple swing of his sword, his spiritual pressure died down to almost nothing and out of no where he initiated his attack, disappearing and reappearing in front of Luminos sending a swift kick to his lower jaw.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:20 am
A senkaimon opened in the middle of the largest group of the demon army, instantly releasing a massive amount of spiritual pressure from within.
Some demons charged forward as Sun stepped out slowly, his expression one of well-hidden fury. Grabbing the closest demon by the throat it instantly burst into flames, quickly turning to ash in his hands.
His reiatsu instantly increased dramaticaly. Fire from the burning Karakura being absorbed into him saving several living souls from their heat.

"Bankai! Finultimus Kinsen!" His armor snapped into existance around him and his spiritual pressure increased further killing a few more demons under its weight.
"Captains! minimizing damage is our priority save souls first then drive the enemy back!" His voice echoed across Karakura amplified by his flames.

After giving his orders Sun launched himself into battle. The demons not hit by his bone shattering punches and his bright white hot sword burst into flames from the heat his body was giving off, the fire being re-absorbed into him after they were burnt into non-existence.

(ok im kicking it up now Aero lol)  

Super-Sui

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 am
Ion would chuckle from above, watching Nero begin his assault on the unsuspecting Shinigami. Maybe it was time for his part in this little battle. He would draw his sword around to face the three Shinigami, firing bursts of blazing light at the gathered soldiers. The blasts would be blinding and impact with the force of a stronger Bala, weaving around Nero's attack to assail the three combatants. "Hope you don't mind, but Nero likes to punch and I'm a little more long range. Have fun with this." Ion would taunt, his smile going disturbingly wide.

A singular Garganta would open in midair, allowing the in full Resurreccion Tesei to fall towards the ground. Realizing the ground was littered with demons, a trio of shadow strands would rise from the ground to form a small point, allowing Tesei to stand in midair. Smirking as he began to manipulate the shadows from the rubble, the demons would begin to die in swathes as shadow strands would begin stitch them together by stabbing through multiple demons before forcing them to a singular point.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 am

KYON SA WADA

Eventually, Kyon caught up with Dez. Along with Dez, was a ranked officer from Division Two. Before getting a chance to greet them, one of the sins dropped down, creating a crater along the ground. The man before them resembled Aero. ...I guess this is Nero... As Nero spoke his words, Kyon tried again to recall his memory. ...So it started when the I woke up...I was in a coma....what happened before that?... Kyon then closes his eyes and started to concentrate. At that moment he had a flashback. The flashback showed Kyon, on the ground, half-dead. In front of him, a man walked towards him over his body. "...Fool, you're an idiot to pick a fight with the Sin of-" From there, the flashback stopped. He didn't know who did this to him.

...I guess I have to resort to asking Nero what happened... As he was thinking of all this, he just noticed that Nero was already in front of the 3rd seat shinigami. He knew that a 3rd seat wouldn't stand a chance against Nero. Without hesitation, Kyon shunpoed between Luminos and Nero. He then did a roundhouse kick, attempting to stop Nero's kick. With his free hand, he pointed his finger, aiming at Nero's face. "Byakurai." He said. As this happened, a ray of lightning fired from his finger.

He noticed that Sun arrived, and made such a powerful appearance. Though he didn't really think about it, for it could disrupt Kyon's concentration. At this point, without any concentration, one wrong move can get him killed.

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,150 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:31 am
Tesei Utakata Wrote:
IGummi B a r e Wrote:
Dez Miageta Wrote:
Aero Diskence Wrote:

Luminos was relieved to see the Dez show up, effectively sparing him a gruesome death, but Regina was not happy. She raged inside Luminos' head over the humiliation his assistance spurred. "Thanks, they won't back me into a corner again." His voice was not accompanied by the female echo this time; it was his voice, a child-like voice that belonged to a boy of no older than 8.

"Your interference insults me. I won't forgive a second offense" This was the female voice, saturated in a dark tone that sent shivers down Luminos' spine, though it came from his mouth. Unfortunately, the Dark Ranger form allowed her to speak through him as she pleased.

Luminos was about to apologize when Nero crashed down nearby. His full attention shifted to the sin. He spoke of the fairness of a 3 on 1, but in truth this was not. Luminos' power at least, was negligible when held to the sin and although he wasn't certain of Kyon's level, he assumed the sin could dispatch him with only a little difficulty (OOC: not dissing Kyon, Luminos has no idea of his power). The only real challenge to the sin's power here was Dez, as far as he could tell.

It seemed Nero had pinned Luminos as the weakest link as he was his first target. True the sin did try to hide his pressure to make the attack more effective, but hiding spiritual pressure was Luminos' greatest specialty and it worked both ways. He knew the attack was coming for him and started to protect himself.

Luminos was going to try forming the 8th Bakudo to soften the blow, but he felt Kyon come to interfere. Not certain whether he was grateful or irritated, he jumped back to allow the other shinigami room and void letting the sin use him as a weapon any further. The sins were dangerous, and he couldn't hold his own against any of them.

To make matters worse, the second sin was barraging them with ranged attacks. Luminos used a shunpo just as a beam of light crashed down on his previous position. He looked up at the ranged sin. 'A ranged fighter, like me. If I was more powerful I could take him while Dez and Kyon dealt with that other sin...but...' he didn't finish the thought. Regardless, he had to try something. Luminos began to shunpo to many random locations releasing one black arrow at each spot before appearing at a new one, all the while hiding his spiritual pressure to keep the sin from predicting his next move. Combining his three greatest skills was his best chance of making a difference. He wouldn't bring the sin down, but if he could just strike him once or twice...distract him from the others.

...I will make you pay."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:42 pm
Nero

Nero smirked as Kyon jumped in front of the attack, as his leg hit Kyon's, Nero easily twisted his body around sending his free leg down onto Kyon's arm that shot the Byakurai causing the Kido to hit the ground between them. Jumping back and skidding his hands across the ground he twisted his body up right. He stabbed his sword into the ground rolling his neck around letting out a small laugh."Can you smell it? The fear, the agony, the death. It entices me! Gets my blood pumping!" As he spoke his spiritual pressure began to burst out of him again surrounding the four of them in a shroud of his darkened spiritual pressure. With flames spewing in all directions, trees, buildings, even people burning. Alarms going off, screaming, pain, agony. This is what made Nero happy, the chaos of destruction.

With his spiritual pressure flowing out of him and his body surrounding in a dark red glow, Nero was itching to fully fight. He was interested in fighting against Kyon. With a quick smirk, he disappeared, no sign of him was around, not even a hint of his spiritual pressure was there, until the moment he reappeared just inches in front of Kyon sending a swift and powerful jab to his left jaw.

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Conservative Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items