Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 am
(OOC: Just note, the fight involving Aero, Cormag, and Felicity is still being discussed. So I would ask the Dalaga and Anria to hold on just a bit longer. Thank you for the patience)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 am

The blades curved with green flames, made contact with the cherry blossoms, making the flames burst around wildly, while with the insects wrapping around Ruth's body as if they had a mind of their own, creating a dense form. While at the same time with her body moving like a ghost again, she moved forwarded and ended up a good distance behind Bokayku. Just before the Bakudo spells and Balas made contact, which the attacks almost hit the insects, before they moved from their original spot, to grow in numbers and surrounded Bokyaku. They grew with hunger while Ruth wanted to see what he would do next. She leaned back ready for the next strike from either Bokyaku, and Tesei.

Ruth didn't reply to Bokyaku, for such a question had annoyed her, but she did begin to noticed the shadow user from before with his little friend she smirked underneath her mask knowing she was going have more fun with this bunch. After all more enemies meant more time to play.

(work.....kill me now x.x)  

dbz_lalala

2,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm
Saphira felt slightly out of place, like she was no longer in her own body, she hadn't yet awaken but she was slowly coming around as her eyes slowly slid open with a blurred and small vision of something fuzzy. As a little more time passed her vision became clearer and crisper but she still felt as though she had under gone a change, one that should have been familiar to her yet it felt oddly off, darker then before. Looking down at her hands as though they where not her own and flexing them experimentally then turning them over when she spotted something on the back side of her hands as she was flexing them, once they where turned with the back side facing her she stared at the partial formed white bone gauntlets that where guarding the center back part of her hands down to her wrist.

"..What has become of me..why can't I remember where and what has happened since then.."

Looking up from her hands she began to notice things more clearly, like the fact that there was a building in front of her that looked to be at least two stories. The entry way stood but a mere seven feet from where she was on the ground and just in front of it was one of those strange ghost like things she had read about from a book somewhere, it appeared to be playing some kind of instrument which she could not determined as to what it was at the moment. Carefully standing up then dusting herself off she looked to the sky as a small puffy cloud drifted by lazily then a gentle breeze picked up any loose dirt and debris and carried it off unnoticed by her as she continued to watch the lone cloud sailing through the sky, not worried one bit by the ghost figure that was still sitting and playing near the mouth of the entrance of the building, but soon her attention was brought back to her immediate surroundings which were just as peaceful as the sky seemed to be, the sun shown brightly it nice and warm and any tress she had come across seem to be full of life and color. At some point a small smile lifted the corners of her lips and she had began to move towards the building out of curiosity.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:40 am
Quote:
Tesei Utakata

Bokyaku finally released his illusion holding both the heavenly blade Hikari and the demon sword as he stood behind ruth .With the insects attacking a hell clone of Bokyaku he took his moment to strike ruth with the golden blade it shined bright with a blinding golden light. Bokyaku grew two wings of pure black appearing like a fallen angel like Lucifer what Bokyaku truly was becoming was even unsure to himself his spiritual pressure blasted with the strength of 2 atomic bombs, blasting the town apart buildings crumbled within a 60 mile radiace. His Demon form was now taking its full affect he was at full power. Swinging the golden blade with full force. The clone surrounded the horsemans body with cherry blossoms. Although the clone was powerful not as powerful as the original. "Quit fighting me with your tricks and fight me for real dammit!!!"he said "Tesei i could use your assistance"he said to the blind espada.he knew even with this much power he wouldnt be able to do this forever he would rather have a fight with multiple people and conserve strength then to fight by himself and use every ounce of it up. Bokyaku's blade was closing in fast he would hope that he would finally do some damage. He Gritted his teeth and placed so much force like with his fight with pride it would send a shock wave once swung it would send any man flying through the air.

Current thoughts: I'm tired of being weak and useless I just want peace

Bokyaku Kuchiki

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 am
(The fight between Aero and Cormag may now continue on. In light of recent events the whole investigation that was started has now become void. So in the long run there was no need for it, but it was still good because it gave the Mods something to wrap their minds around. Anyways, the investigation is over and the fight may now continue)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Dalaga Helios Wrote:

Cormag De Ragnorock (Helios)

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

"I will end the bloodshed..."

Cormag sniffed the air, the blade he had used to mostly remove Aero's leg vanishing, but the blood which had been on it fell to the ground. He knew this question had been coming, he was waiting for it. He felt the feeling returning to his body, the burn on his face stinging as it should, making him smile. He raised Talos and turned the blade over, stabbing it into the ground.

"You are evil, you slaughter those who have done no wrong, murdered those who called you friend, and claimed it all by right. You seek nothing but to further your own goals, meet your own ends on the efforts of those who thought you their protector and leader...you are nothing and deserve exactly that."

He said looking down at the handle of his blade, his hands coming out to either side of its handle. A crimson cero formed in his left hand, it held the energy of a cero from the cero espada, in his right hand another cero quickly formed, it was of the power level of the tricera espada, his eyes moving to Aero then, his smile gone.

"As powerful as you are...you forget those who act as the pillars for your rule...without them...you fade."

He took his hands and forced them together on Talos' handle, their energy's combined within the blade, pulling it from the ground and holding it above his head, his hands shaking from the energy, his blade glowing from the near overload. Fire spread from his hands up the blade, covering it fully, drawing its power from inside the sword.

"I have not named this attack...and likely I will only get to use it once, I do not plan to fuse with Saphira often."

The blade exploded in all directions, the flames carried themselves throughout the dome, flooding it with their heat and damaging fire, but more then that those combined cero were shot in each direction, Cormag flooding all of his energy into this attack, holding nothing back to ensure he got his target, he could not wait any longer. Soon enough he would be on his own, and that was a proposition that did not sit well with him.

"...Even if it costs my life."

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 am
-l-l-l-l-Aero Diskence-l-l-l-l-
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

"Men aren't prisoners of wars......"
"From the world of darkness I did let loose demons.....

Sonidoing back as much as possible, his blood falling down his leg to the ground the wound barely healing up. Standing straight up ignoring the pain in his leg as much as he could. At this point he knew he couldn't do much with his wound, so he thought maybe it was time to do one final attack. Smirking a little as he looked at Cormag noticing he had the same idea. "All this hatred of yours, all of this anger. Though amusing, it is brought up in the wrong place. To be quite honest the only ones I have killed in cold blood are those who wish to betray me. So don't stand there acting like you know my life. How dare you act like you know me you insolent boy!" At the same time Cormag was forming the cero's, Aero also was charging up.

With the spiritual pressure he was building up into his left arm now building up far faster than he thought at this point he was getting ready to attack Cormag. With both Aero and Cormag releasing all the energy they had left, pouring everything they had into a final attack to kill the other. The dome of Chains surrounding them soon burst apart as the two spiritual pressures became too much for the chains to hold down. "This attack is called Ennegrecido Muerte. Very powerful, yet I still don't know the full extent of its power." Smirking one last time he looked directly at Cormag seeing the toll he had taken in the fight between the two of them. "It seems you can't end a party without someone on the floor." With that said, Aero released the final portions of his spiritual pressure left and as fast as he could he sonidoed within feet of Cormag sending his attack directly at him.

"...but prisoners of their own fate"
"...devils in the powers of scorpions to torment"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm
Dalaga Helios Wrote:

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

Cormag's attack would tear into Aero's as he drew closer, the amount of destructive force leaving his blade would be more the Cormag had even planned, his energy being drained faster then he wanted, Aero's skin would be the first thing to be torn open, the flames then sealing the wounds preventing possible healing, pressure from its waves cracking bones, rendering the ground beneath them into uncountable pieces. Aero's own attack struck home, burying itself into Cormag's stomach, even if it did miss a vital the effect of this attack would do its job, it was a death sentence, the dark energy attacking the very cells that give him life, it would be a quick death but it would be painful, he had perhaps two minutes till its effects alone killed him, and with no way to cure it he would be dead here but he had no plans to go alone. The attack would continue its deadly barrage against Aero's body, even if it did not kill him he would not be able to move unless healed. He spun his blade over, the attack not ending, plunging it into Aero's back, with so much going on there would be no dodging, Aero's ash clone expended from before meant this was the man himself, there could be no mistake. The attack burst a few more times inside of Aero, ripping up his insides, bringing the time he had left to that of Cormag, if not slightly less, the pain in his body overwhelming from the dying cells, blue hair falling in front of his eyes. He became dreadfully aware of the fact in that moment, his own attack ending, Aero before him, his vision...moving away? He fell to the ground behind where he had just been standing, ghost pains of where Aero's attack had been still stinging but he could feel it no longer, Saphira suddenly in his place at the end of Aero's arm.

"S...Saphira? No...you can't do that!! I-"

His words failed him, he watched in horror knowing what had just happened but not knowing why.

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:31 pm
Saphira had found herself wondering down hallways that either led into dead ends, into other hallways or a room with more ghost as she liked to call them, though she knew the technical name form them these didn't seem to fit in the same category as the other blanks, its almost as if they did have some form of mind albeit it was small and almost unnoticed but it was there. She had come to a room where the walls where covered in a simple yet breathtaking grassy field portrait. Stepping further into the room she spotted one of the ever present ghost seemingly sitting in the corner, almost like it was admiring the picture, rather it be its work or the work of one of the others, it didn't seem to matter. As she started reaching out toward the artwork she felt a small twinge of pain in her chest, as though some one had reached into her chest and lightly gripped her heart and she wasn't cretin but the scenery might have flickered for but a moment and though she past the strange flicker off as just an illusion the dull pain in her chest persisted.

"What's wrong now...Why do I feel that I'm about to lose someone important to me again...haven't I lost enough already?"

Saphira spoke aloud as though she was expecting some one to reply to her but knowing no one would, since she had only ever seen the ghost like blanks since she had come to. Her sad eyes turned back to the other side of the room where she had seen the ghost sitting and was surprised to find that it and that side of the room seem to be missing, covered by a thick dark fog which seemed to be swirling violently yet standing still which was confusing no matter how hard she thought about it. Taking a chance she glanced back be hind her and was not entirely surprised to find that the same fog and over taken that side of the room as well and now that she was surrounded by it she could hear it wailing as the invisible torrents of wind swirled with in followed by the roll of thunder, at some point while she had floated there she had wondered if she could get closer and see if crossing through it might get her out of what ever nightmare she seemed to have stumbled upon, but as she found out that she would draw no closer to the fog she had given up and simply waited for this dream to end on its own, only until faint images began to peek through the fog did she finally realize subconsciously what was going on and so set about trying to fight against the fog in order to see more. After what felt like a long period of time more images surfaced along with bits and pieces of the conversation, though she cared little for what was said she was not happy that Aero was trying to take what she thought was her last remaining blood tie from her, knowing that Cormag was close to death and that she was temporarily stuck here she roared in anger and did everything she could to take her brothers place knowing that in doing so she would be dying in his place but to her it would be worth it because of the love she held for him. As she struggled mentally against the fog she was becoming aware of a slowly increasing pain in her stomach and she gritted her teeth in order to fight free and protect her brother, eventually she felt her body grow numb to the pain she had felt and everything seem to grow slow and quite but she had found that she had broken past the fog which had kept her at bay and was looking directly at Aero who hadn't seem to caught on just yet that Cormag was no longer standing before him and as though she her self had been slow en down she turned to spot her brother a few feet away and smiled at him lovingly though she knew it would be the last time for awhile, seeing him safe would be well worth anymore pain she was about to feel and with out a second thought she turned to face Aero again gripping his arm in a death grip and cried out a battle cry as she gathered up the last remaining ounces of her power to take Aero down with her.

(love ya Aero ^.^; no hurt me o.o; )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 pm
Tesie kept quiet as the explosion of spiritual energy occurred, his feet briefly leaving the floor as the wave sent him floating away slowly. Placing his feet softly onto a shadow tendril to hold himself still, the Arrancar allowed himself to slowly focus his vision on the bugs, taking advantage of the spiritual energy that flowed through them as the Balas hit. The pitch black body of Tesei's pointed towards the swarm of bugs in the air before uttering a singular word. "Exterminate." Emanated from the Espada's mouth before thousands of tiny tendrils fired themselves from the shadows of the nearby area, each aimed precisely to pierce multiple insects. the end result would be a web of spider thread thick, razor strands keeping the bugs from Bokyaku and killing the ones that they would hopefully pierce.

"Hope the extermination service isn't too violent. I'd hate to have to resort to more extreme measures for this bug problem. But I guess you need the big guns to kill a cockroach like you." Tesei taunted, his voice remaining calm and snarky as he stared down the Horseman that Bokyaku was attacking. Hopefully, the bug killing would make an actual dent in the annoying things.  

Tesei Utakata
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:27 am
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

As the two threw their last attacks out, Aero going head first into Cormag's attack not knowing what would happen to him in the process. Though he soon found out as his skin was being torn off his body, the very fiber of his being was being attacked, but it was not for nothing. He knew his attack connected the moment he felt it. His arm piercing straight into Cormag's stomach, breaking his ribs knowing full well this attack would not fail him. Reacting as fast as he could he twisted his body enough to allow the sword that was aimed for his back slice through his right shoulder cutting through one of the tendons completely immobilizing his right arm. As the smoke cleared from the middle of the battlefield, Aero was still standing up his arm still impaled through his opponent, or so he thought.

His eyes shot wide open as he saw who was standing in front of him, it wasn't Cormag, of all people to see at the moment the smoke cleared, his left arm was impaling not Cormag, but his sister, Saphira. His left hand sticking out her back, blood dripping from his fingers. His eyes shot up to her face and then back down at his arm seeing her gripping it with the strongest of grips. Trying his hardest he tried to move his right arm only feeling immense pain. "Can't... ********... Believe... I hope you both die painfully." Somehow pulling off a simple headbutt to Saphira, bashing foreheads with her, he broke free from her grip stumbling backwards planting his back against a large slab of concrete rubble. He gasped in pain as he fell to a sitting position. Looking up at both Cormag and Saphira he smirked as best he could, behind the blood splattered, burnt fleshed face of Aero's he knew he was beaten. "I'm sorry Elizabeth, I tried to survive, for you sis." He looked down at his legs seeing the burnt flesh, even the broken bones in various spots. Now returned to his normal state, completely drained of his spiritual pressure and near the verge of death, Aero sat there staring at his brutalized body. What was there for him to do but wait for that old familiar taste of death he felt once before.

(Announcement: I am pausing the entire Sin Arc. More Information will be put out later. Until further notice, No posting will continue in the Sin Arc at this time.)
(OOC: Dalaga, to the above statement I will be talking to you directly about it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 pm
As Saphira fought through the pain inflected upon her she had not fully been prepared for Aero's head to smash into hers which caused her to lose her grip on his arm just enough for him to break free entirely of her hands, the hand which had been meant to impale her brother had yanked free of her body as he pulled away and slumped against what remained of a wall and though she wanted to cry out in pain she bit her lip to keep from doing so, her eyes glancing up to lock with his to silently apologize even while she continued to stand in a fastly growing pool of her own blood at her feet and quickly diminishing color fading from her eyes, though oddly enough her lips turned up into a small smile.

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

Aero Diskence
Vice Captain

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 pm
-Lord of Hueco Mundo-

As he sat there, bleeding out in various spots across his entire body, the smell of burnt flesh in the air, the fresh blood staining the destroyed terrain. He looked up as much as he could looking at Saphira he somehow got ticked off seeing the smile on her face. "Honestly, you have no reason to smile, even if you took the brunt of the attack, Cormag has sustained a great amount of damage, after all he still does have a hole through his stomach." Letting out a small laugh, he soon started a small coughing fit before spitting up a good amount of blood. "You're going to enjoy Hell, Saphira. Even more so, you still belong to Hell, last time I checked your chains still bound you to that treacherous place. Sounds perfect for your family, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT!" As he yelled the last bit, Aero let out a few gasps of breath before sitting still letting the pain overtake him. "Just a few more minutes, just a few..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:09 pm
Dalaga Helios Wrote:

The Paladin

Son of the Exiled Lord

Cormag rose to his feet slowly, his left hand going to the hole in his middle, his right under him to give him balance as he stood. He straitened himself out, his eyes remorseful yet steadfast, he could not change that she was going to die in his place, she seemed contented with it, and because of that he would not apologize for the fact she would soon be dead, it would insult her choice and that was unacceptable. He moved toward her and around her side, turning to face her.

"You choose to die in this painful way, to save me, for that I thank you dear sister, before the light in your eyes fade take this as a consolation: Our family vengeance is nearly complete, those who stood against us fall, those who rise shall be knocked aside...and you will be among us in life, not in spirit."

He let the words hang there between them, watching her eyes grow steadily darker, he did not know if she heard all of his words but she would feel them. He turned then towards Aero, bending down and scooping up his blade before moving once again with effort for this man who he so hated, his right hand gripped tight on the handle, his feet moving out of a normal rhythm, limping from the damage he took. He stood over this broken espada a short few moments later, the tip of his blade at Aero's throat, wanting so badly to kill this man in a dishonorable way, not feeling that he deserved any kind of respect as a warrior. He met Aero such a long time ago, and was instantly treated like a bug that needed destroyed, but then he let go, no anger stemming from the abuse, now though with the memories flowing as though fresh he could almost not contain himself.

"Why...why did you think yourself better...if I just...run you through right now...you won't remember a thing...you would be given a new life...you don't deserve such mercy. I would rather see you burn for the rest of time."

He fell to his knees, his head bent down, his eyes closed for a moment with his blade laid across Aero's chest.

"Do...you regret any of it? Is this the way that it was meant to be, another tale of wasted life in an endless war that has no meaning...Or could it all of been avoided if someone simply refused to fight..."

His tone was light and full of sadness, yet again he was forced to spill blood where blood and the life it kept going were so precious. In Aero's eye's a vision would play, of a future, of Cormag's death, at the hands of a familiar looking person, almost like Dalaga yet like Cormag it seemed to be a son of the Helios family, with raven hair and soulless eyes that held not hate nor love, and nothing in between, a man who would bring chaos and death to the world in a time of peace. Cormag spoke again.

"I will allow you a single kindness Aero, and let you bring your thoughts to the grave, may you never return."

He raised his blade and aimed not the swords edge at his fallen foe, but the bottom of the handle, the symbol showing that sent souls to their final resting place peacefully, he slowly lowered it towards Aero's head, wanting to be done with it, so that all involving may finally know peace, without someone to lead the espada, these sins were all that stood between the living and a final lasting end to the war.

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

Rin Helios
Vice Captain

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:32 pm
Saphira continued to smile softly after Aero had yelled hatefully at her, she couldn't really blame him nor would she. She could feel her body steadily growing colder with amount of blood still spilling from her and yet the smile never faltered, even when Cormag suddenly came into her small line of sight, she had not even heard him moving behind her before he was in front of her with a sullen face, that look alone made her want to reach out and assure him that things would be fine, she would watch over him until such a time for her return but her body refused to obey her commands and she watched through foggy leans as he began to speak and so she did her best to listen with the limited hearing she had, her heart jumped slightly at what she heard and her eyes briefly flashed bright with color as though to tell him she had heard but it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared and he was turning away from her and making his way towards the Aero though with her fading sight he was more of a fuzzy form now, before her finally breath an image flashed in her mind and with the last reminiscent of life she whispered softly into the air hoping that Cormag, or anyone for that matter might hear it.

"Look to the shimmering crystal blue light.."

With her last words her eyes clouded over, giving off that far off vacant stare while still somehow standing upright.

Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games