Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 pm
What it comes down to, is that I'm frustrated with everything. I'm sick of working 12+ hours a day at work, I'm tired of coming home to a messy house. We don't even have kids for ******** sake. WHAT THE HELL? I'm sick of not having my own space with out it being invaded.

I'm tired of the dog. He doesn't listen to me, and insists on being a ******** jerk. He knows what he's doing is wrong, because the second you catch him, he stops. When you're not looking, he'll attack the cats, he'll get into the trash. If you put him outside, he annoys the neighbors dogs, and constantly barks. <********. Aaron shattered a light bulb on the floor tonight because he "Forgot he put the box of light bulbs on top of his clothes. REALLY? REALLY? HOW THE ******** ARE YOU GOING TO NOT NOTICE A ******** BOX ON TOP OF YOUR GOD DAMN CLOTHES? Did he clean it up? Yes. Did he clean it up well enough, so that if the animals walk by it, they're not going to get glass in their paws? No.

Everything is so ******** half assed. This moving ordeal has taken 3 weeks because of the way he wanted to move. Half assed. We started packing the night before the day he wanted to move. We could have waited another week, but King Aaron didn't want to. I'm tired of not having a say in anything that goes on. I don't even know why I bothered getting a place with him again. I constantly just want to be alone.

But what I want is never good enough. So I'll continue to suck it up, because I've got no where else to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:05 pm
Not to mention, we have no money, and all we have to eat is cereal.

Out of the question. The roof of my mouth is swollen because it got irritated or something. I guess I'm going to skip eating. Again.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 pm
I'm sorry you're so mad. And you have every right to be! I completely get the no one else cleaning up and the money issue. Daniel doesn't do anything unless I ask. And even then I have to ask 50 times. And all I want for him to do is clean out the litterbox and take out the trash.

The dog thing..that would piss me off. But I don't have advice other than trying to get him some training.

Are you apply to get foodstamps? I know some states its really hard to get. That could give you a bit of food money so you're not forced into eating just cereal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 pm
Guys are so difficult -.-

And we make enough money that we don't need foodstamps, it's just that we had to basically pay almost $2,000 in rent/deposits this month. That's $1200 more than we usually pay. I know moving is expensive, but I didn't know we would be this broke.

Meh. Aaron gets paid on Tuesday, and I get paid on Friday. We should be in better shape by then. I hope.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:06 pm
Ah I see.

Poor Daniel has been forced to eat Ramen all week so Olivia and I can eat.

I'm not sure if we are getting our foodstamps tomorrow or monday. We usually get them on the first but since the first is a sunday I'm not 100%  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:35 pm
It would have made more sense to get them on Friday. Then again, it is the government.

And ********. I wish we had ramen. Lol. I think we have like $15, and my prescription on $9...but we're going to walmart. Maybe we will pick up a box of ramen.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:52 pm
I can't really eat ramen right now. Its too salty. Too much salt during pregnancy=swelling. Ick ><  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:04 pm
So what have you been eating?  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:11 pm
cereal, microwave burritos, PB&J and spaghetti XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:28 pm
More than I've got.

And I thought I had $10 in my bank account. Netflix took out $8. I forgot about them. *counts change*  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 pm
Eek ><

I'm sorry sad

Daniel was sweet. He gave up the last bowl of spaghetti for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:41 pm
Aw. heart

I was rummaging through a box of dried foods, like noodles and s**t, and I found a can of raviolis! SCORE!

*eats raviolis*  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:51 pm
Yeah he was like "You're feeding three! Eat it!"

And I like ravioli! What kind?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm
Chef boyardee mini ravioli's