User Image

Dragonrider Flar

Dragonrider Flar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 am
Kester the Jester

User Image

Uncert

I have heard the words of the Gods....
Let's see if I can remember what they were. It was a long night last night. Lots of mead, ladies and music, you understand. Ummm.....Eenie meenie minie moo, where the cup falls.....oh wait that wasn't it. Damn! My head is all cotton this morning. Give me a minute to shake the cobwebs out.....Oh! I remember now, the Gods. Yes, that's right, they spoke to me last night. Told me all sorts of interesting things, many of which you have no need to know of. But there were a few things they wanted me to pass on. First off, Goddess Seldirima is getting really tired of all the useless trinkets and stuff you guys are leaving in her shrine. She asks that you step up the tribute in the future if you want her blessing.

And Goddess Leanna En'I'Elen wanted to pass on that those of you seeking wisdom had better finish your schooling first, before coming to her for help. There's been too many of you slacking off in your youth, and then expecting her to provide you with all the answers. It has to STOP! Her words, not mine.

Oh and the Goddess Wenivae Faern...What a looker is that one! You would not believe! She can paint my portrait anytime she wants. But I digress. She wanted you all to know that there is just not enough artistic talent happening folks! You've got to get the Arts back into the schools. Teach those kids how to sing, paint, draw. You know, be creative. She's noticed dust collecting in her shrine, and she's starting to sneeze uncontrollably. So get busy creating!

And last, but in no way, shape or form, and you should see her form. OOO LALA BABY! The Mother of All, The Source, The One, well let me tell you, she had a few choice words for yours truely. I won't quote, for there might be children listening. But she is not happy folks. When her children aren't happy, then mama isn't happy. So, bottom line....Shape up, or else! Well, that's not exactly what she said but you understand the gist of it.

Okay, my job is done. Who's buying? Come on, I don't do this job for free you know!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 am
Brutální

User Image

Dragonrider Flar

Dragonrider Flar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 am
Branton

User Image

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash