Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Denkou Konishi's Tamer Profile~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why?
  Why not?!
View Results

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 am
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt
Welcome back Denkou Konishi! sweatdrop ^-^

Thanks Dstdnt, looking spiffing as always if I don't say so myself ^_^

Thank you lol ^-^ You do as well. Also, they are redistributing Mewtwo for those who did not obtain it the first time around lol ^-^ sweatdrop I have Pokemon Black and White lol~ so yep. sweatdrop ^-^

Goodness, you're sweatng a lot! Open a window you might get heatsroke! xp

Just wondering, what is the highest rank league/tourney that a Darkrai -Or any other uber/legendary- can enter before it's dissallowed?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 am
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt

Thank you lol ^-^ You do as well. Also, they are redistributing Mewtwo for those who did not obtain it the first time around lol ^-^ sweatdrop I have Pokemon Black and White lol~ so yep. sweatdrop ^-^

Just wondering, what is the highest rank league/tourney that a Darkrai -Or any other uber/legendary- can enter before it's dissallowed?

xd I just like the emote~ but it is quite hot. x.x sweatdrop XD ^-^

Oh? Well, all uber termed Pokemon by Smogon are not normally allowed in most unofficial Tournaments, and as well as the Pokemon that are not allowed in the Battle Subway in Pokemon Black and White are the same ones that are not allowed. However, in the last Pokemon Spring Tournament, I believe only the attack Dark Void was not allowed, along with Sky Drop due to the glitch. sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 am
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt

Oh? Well, all uber termed Pokemon by Smogon are not normally allowed in most unofficial Tournaments, and as well as the Pokemon that are not allowed in the Battle Subway in Pokemon Black and White are the same ones that are not allowed. However, in the last Pokemon Spring Tournament, I believe only the attack Dark Void was not allowed, along with Sky Drop due to the glitch. sweatdrop

Hmm, makes a lot of sense. Thanks D!

I asked because my team, as you may have noticed needs both Darkai and Shaymin Sky Forme, which are both legendary/Uber ranking xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:21 am
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt

Hmm, makes a lot of sense. Thanks D!

I asked because my team, as you may have noticed needs both Darkai and Shaymin Sky Forme, which are both legendary/Uber ranking xD

I noticed lol ^-^ I wonder what will be the difference with Keldeo's Resolution Form though lol, it quite similar, just a bit different in terms of age-wise, it seems like it grows basically lol? XD Np at all =D ^-^ Also the new Forms of the Kami Trio seem interesting, with it stating that all of them have higher stats in different regards lol. sweatdrop ^-^ I really cannot wait until Black 2 and White 2 come out. sweatdrop ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 pm
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt

is that just in the US D or all english text games  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 pm
Unitas Persona
Dstdnt
Denkou Konishi
Dstdnt

is that just in the US D or all english text games

They did announce it earlier on Serebii, but oddly it's no longer on. o.o That's really odd lol. XD I think it did say for all English games.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 am
Nick: Your welcome dude. Also I don't think you have met my latest Royal Knights.

Gawain: Hello I am Gawain the Crusadermon. It is very nice to meet you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lancelot: Good day Mr. Denkou. I am Lancelot the UlforceVeedramon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Galahad: Hello there I am Galahad the Duftmon.

Nick: Errrr I'll think of one eventually sweatdrop

Nick: And here are some familiar and not so familiar faces

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Omega: It's great to talk to you again Denkou. It is I Omega the Omnimon.

Zero: Hello there Sir Denkou. You wouldn't happen to have any food would you? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnum: Hello there Denkou. I'm Magnum the Magnamon. It's been a while ain't it? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mordred: I am Mordred the Mistymon. Soon I will be Mordred the Dynasmon but for now I am still a Mistymon. It's nice to meet you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nick: Yup so now all I need is Craniamon, Sleipmon, Alphamon and Examon to get all the known Royal Knights which is my goal 3nodding

Nick: So got any planned digimon you want? Also mind if I have one of my Rogue Digimon (Digimon Of Mine I Haven't Met Yet) Interact With Your RPC?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:23 pm
ultimatemk

Haha! Nice one.

As for me, look at my Questing Post on the first page, those two are all so far. Plus I am happy that I just won the Megagorgomon ^-^

Edit: oh, and sure eventually, but still just getting my sealegs a bit.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 pm
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk

Haha! Nice one.

As for me, look at my Questing Post on the first page, those two are all so far. Plus I am happy that I just won the Megagorgomon ^-^

So does that mean that I shouldn't interact or I should?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:46 pm
ultimatemk
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk

Haha! Nice one.

Ummm, give it a bit sweatdrop I will quote you here when I am ready BTW. I only just did an intro post to my new RPC razz  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:51 pm
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk

Haha! Nice one.

Ummm, give it a bit sweatdrop I will quote you here when I am ready BTW. I only just did an intro post to my new RPC razz

Sweet. Only other digimon I can bring down there is Dracmon xd Be careful of the little bugger cause his mega form is one that not even Demon Lords mess with xd .....supposedly  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:54 pm
ultimatemk
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk

Haha! Nice one.

Sweet. Only other digimon I can bring down there is Dracmon xd Be careful of the little bugger cause his mega form is one that not even Demon Lords mess with xd .....supposedly

I'm sure Lucifer can handle it mad D Sure it will be fun!  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 pm
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk

Haha! Nice one.

I'm sure Lucifer can handle it mad D Sure it will be fun!

Well as long as he can dodge an attack similar to Arkadimon's invisible attack then I'm sure you will be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:18 am
A Kinda bump of sorts, but just a reminder, I don't post updates seperately, so if you are interested in my RPC's story then check every so often and I will have made some edits to the first page stuff.

Thanks, Denkou~  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:19 am
Do you really have only 2 digimon or have you forgotten to put the rest up?

Also can I interact with your RPC now or is his still doing his discovery story?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff