Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokakinji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 am
This is a thread for quests!

Consider this like a magical fairy fountain where all your wishes come true. Maybe. If the fairies feel like it. Or you've brought a bottle.

Anyway.

If you are questing for a Tokakinji lion, who will stay in the pride, then you may post that quest here. It may be a CC lion, or something with a drawn reference. That is, an image of the SoA you want, not just images of things you want on the SoA.

Get it? Even if you draw a lion in Paint and color on it, that at least tells me where you want to have markings. Anyway, if I'm giving these away for free, wouldn't you want to make it easier for me to do that?

There is no limit on how many quests you can post. If you get the lion anywhere else, please remove it from your post, or I will get confused and you may end up with two of the same lion. (No, you won't, I will just take it away and everything will be fine but still. Would like to avoid it.)

Next is the form. Feel free to abuse it as much as you want, but only post once. You may edit in forms later, edit out forms that haven't been crossed out, whatever.

Nothing posted here is guaranteed!

Please Turn Your Sigs Off When You Post  

Tokakinji

Tokakinji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am
Quest Form:

[color=darkred][size=16]My Future Allegiance[/size][/color]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Intended Rank:[/b]
[b]Blood:[/b] (Toka or Druid?)
[b]Province:[/b] (Where do they live?)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Concept:[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b] (Please include one reference of a lion with markings where ever you want them. Unless it is -entirely- CC.)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:56 pm
My Future Allegiance
SoA Name: Johfrit
Owner: Sherlolly
Intended Rank: Scholar
Blood: Toka
Province: Mkoani
Personality: Johfrit is a somewhat older lion, just slightly past his prime. He is a very typical scholar, obsessed with knowledge and the "preservation of our past". He is also rather shy and secluded, with very few social graces. He can hold his own in a discussion or argument, but put him into a nice social gathering or conversation, and he will be completely lost. He feels especially intimidated and shy around females, and has a tendency to babble awkwardly until he finds a way to escape. He is quite popular with the very young youths of the pride as he is a naturally talented storyteller.
Concept: I've always wanted a lion on the old rogue lines before they were updated. Other than that, completely CC! Just something to go with his personality. <3
Reference: CC! :>  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 am
My Future Allegiance
SoA Name: Bheka (Look/View in Zulu)
Owner: Jovi of Shadows
Intended Rank: Scholar
Blood: Toka
Province: Locklann
Personality: A mostly friendly and surprisingly up-beat lioness. Her work takes up a lot of her time, but she's happy to have conversation and even happier to be quizzed and tested on her knowledge. Not too keen on the Druid folks, as they make her nervous, but she'll entertain their company without complaint as long as they remain civil towards her. She studies their kingdom and the territory they occupy, taking careful note of where borders are located and memorizing the positions of important structures such as rock formations, rivers, ponds, dens, ect in relevance to each other. Such work does call for a lot of travel around the provinces, but she calls Locklann home and is most comfortable there. If ever there is a need to find something within the kingdom, she'll likely know where to send them and how to get there.
Concept: A naturally colored lioness, on any lines. Though I would like for her to resemble one of my favorite wild cats, the cougar. Feel free to add anything else!
Reference: [x] - Horribly sketched out markings. XP  
[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff