Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Scary Dreams D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaeveAisling

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:39 am
Hey guys, I had the creepiest dream I woke up about five minutes ago and it’s freaking me out in that dream a girl died she was a sports star don’t remember which but it was really weird because her hair was super long but it was afro like but it didn’t stand up the afro hair went all the way to her knees maybe a little bit longer. But there was an article about it and in that article it had Colombian and Greek and in the ends of both it was like Colombian goddess or Greek goddess but what hit me the most is how this guy described seeing his sister in a dream and she had eyes that seem to grow whenever you looked at it and I saw that in the dream then I heard Goddess of Conviction which I’ve been searching doesn’t seem to be one guess that was in my strange head and I kept trying to get up like Sleep Paralysis ( I had it before) but different because I could move twist around but couldn’t get up while I couldn’t get up someone kept whispering the eyes the eyes…it kept going until I finally got up now I’m super freaked out…that’s the sentence that stayed with me…

That dream freaks me out more than my other ones have you guys ever had weird freaky dreams?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:35 pm
I dare not try to offer an explanation of your dream since that is not what I have been trained in, but if you would like a way to take control of future dreams or stop dreams that cause fear PM me and I'll help you with it. Dreams are in your mind and since you have control over your mind you can control dreams. It does take time and effort but is usually worth it.  

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm
glasfuinneog
I dare not try to offer an explanation of your dream since that is not what I have been trained in, but if you would like a way to take control of future dreams or stop dreams that cause fear PM me and I'll help you with it. Dreams are in your mind and since you have control over your mind you can control dreams. It does take time and effort but is usually worth it.

Ah but do you have control over your mind? Or does your mind control you? Or are you your mind? *ooooooo* whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:36 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
glasfuinneog

Ah but do you have control over your mind? Or does your mind control you? Or are you your mind? *ooooooo* whee

This is always a fun discussion. smile It seems that modern thought is that your brain and yourself are the same time and thus you can have control over your brain if you have control over yourself, but yet others argue that you cannot have control over yourself and that you are simply acting a part in a scheme. smile What do you think?  

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:50 pm
glasfuinneog
Sanguina Cruenta
glasfuinneog

This is always a fun discussion. smile It seems that modern thought is that your brain and yourself are the same time and thus you can have control over your brain if you have control over yourself, but yet others argue that you cannot have control over yourself and that you are simply acting a part in a scheme. smile What do you think?

Well, you don't really have control over your brain. You can do little things to influence it, like take drugs or modify your diet or activity. It does a lot of things that you have no way of controlling. And indeed the very ability to control our impulses is the job of the frontal lobe - damage your frontal lobe and you will end up doing very bizarre things. We can control our body, using our mind. To a point. But take our part of the brain and it becomes apparent a lot of what it was doing without even our knowledge. ^_^ It's super cool, actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:02 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
glasfuinneog
Sanguina Cruenta
glasfuinneog

Well, you don't really have control over your brain. You can do little things to influence it, like take drugs or modify your diet or activity. It does a lot of things that you have no way of controlling. And indeed the very ability to control our impulses is the job of the frontal lobe - damage your frontal lobe and you will end up doing very bizarre things. We can control our body, using our mind. To a point. But take our part of the brain and it becomes apparent a lot of what it was doing without even our knowledge. ^_^ It's super cool, actually.

One person phrased it to me once that we can influence the outcomes of our brain but not our brain itself. I have always found that to me both enlightening and amusing.  

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm
MaeveAisling
Hey guys, I had the creepiest dream I woke up about five minutes ago and it’s freaking me out in that dream a girl died she was a sports star don’t remember which but it was really weird because her hair was super long but it was afro like but it didn’t stand up the afro hair went all the way to her knees maybe a little bit longer. But there was an article about it and in that article it had Colombian and Greek and in the ends of both it was like Colombian goddess or Greek goddess but what hit me the most is how this guy described seeing his sister in a dream and she had eyes that seem to grow whenever you looked at it and I saw that in the dream then I heard Goddess of Conviction which I’ve been searching doesn’t seem to be one guess that was in my strange head and I kept trying to get up like Sleep Paralysis ( I had it before) but different because I could move twist around but couldn’t get up while I couldn’t get up someone kept whispering the eyes the eyes…it kept going until I finally got up now I’m super freaked out…that’s the sentence that stayed with me…

That dream freaks me out more than my other ones have you guys ever had weird freaky dreams?

Sugar before bed?

But really, a Goddess of conviction would translate to Goddess of Justice, which is usually (but not always) represented by a blindfolded woman. Themis is the Greek Goddess of Justice, but no one can really tell you for certain what she looks like.

Dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious thoughts and feelings. Maybe you've done something you feel a bit guilty about and that's why you heard all that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am
I could give it a try.
But it's from 2012. Not sure if it's worth the try. lol  

pompoennetje

MaeveAisling

6,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 am
Meh this is from 2012 gurl whatcha doing I like looking back at my posts and seeing how embarrassing I was mmm memories  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games