Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:28 pm
. TRIBE CONTEST - POWER PLAY BUCK .

You rouse, hazily, to the scent of food, the warmth and sound of activity and more importantly, an especially fluffy bird roosting on your back.
A rather violent and chipper "good morning!" jolts you up, and the chicken huffily flaps off.
You recognise him - the patriach of Rise & Shine. He pushes over a clamshell of...yolk?

"Good for you." He says, brightly. "Just want to make sure the newest member of Rise and Co. has a good first day with our big family!"

Newest member? First day? Big Family? What happened?

"Oh, you joined the tribe last night. We aren't too picky." He laughs. You guess it's a joke. Or not?
What happened?!

"Couldn't quite catch your name though," Rise tilted his head. "Could you repeat that?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You ended up joining Rise & Shine, but how?! Post the (easy!) form below in this thread by 19th October (Mon), 11.59pm PST
for a chance to win this beautiful boy who is already a member of our esteemed tribe (no choice there, sorry):

[b][color=red][size=15]HELLO MY NAME IS...[/size][/color][/b]
[b]Name of Kin:[/b] (no naming scheme but if it helps, this kin is from the Power Play clutch, descendants of the chess royals)
[b]Just what happened last night, anyway?:[/b] (A one-line explanation of what happened to make you end up here.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:08 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Bait and Switch
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Your message is great and all... but chickens? I'm in."  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:31 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Faith in the Sun (Based off of the Bishop Chess Piece)
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Waiting for the sun to rise....must have passed out here"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:47 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Our Last Hope
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I don't know, but those chickens sure laid some tasty eggs."  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:08 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Champion
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "There was a typical argument with my sister and this is where I ended up to sleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:32 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: White Night
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I don't really know, but I'm pretty sure this is egg on my face."  

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:34 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: The Last Strawberry
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I mentioned my name and someone tried to eat me, that is until I promised to provide the real thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:23 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Checkmate
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I remember now; you told me I looked like a mean strawberry tart and I said I can MAKE a mean strawberry tart, and history was made."  

Pigxels

Ghost

seru_ame

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:05 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Break Through
Just what happened last night, anyway?: I may have had a bit too much to drink, I don't remember much; do you know why my foreleg is bandaged..?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:15 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...  
Name of Kin: Briar Heart
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Some initiation. That's the last time I let anyone talk me into 'surprising the chickens' at night. Scared me witless when they flew, must have knocked myself out."  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:06 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Absolve
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "I may have gotten into an argument with my sister and one thing led to the next -- but it's okay, I forgive her, because I still have a plan to convince her she made a mistake joining that other tribe.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:49 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Stonewall
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "What kind of party is this? Where are all the chicks.... Oh."  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:09 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Hindsight
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Probably shouldn't have eaten my way into a food coma..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:16 am
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Blockade
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "Uuuhhh... Hmm. Well, I guess I actually lost the bet!"

(**Name is pulled from a chess term: Blockade: A strategic placement of a minor piece directly in front of an enemy pawn, where it restrains the pawn's advance and gains shelter from attack. Blockading pieces are often overprotected**)  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS...
Name of Kin: Romantic Pawn
Just what happened last night, anyway?: "The perfume of something lovely coaxed me to a night of fantasy."  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff