(Iskhulumi belongs to Keantha, and Yessenia belongs to myself. This rp took place over AIM.)

A successful hunt brought cheers of joyous noise from the hunting parties involved, and as the lioness’ split off to go with their respective harems one in particular stayed behind to rest in the shade of a large barren tree. Yessenia normally wasn’t one for social hunts, as she preferred to stick to the less physical aspects of it, but spending time with her sisters and friends had been nice. Now, however, she was exhausted. Running after prey was hard enough, but when you were a big girl it was added stress on your body. Big was beautiful, but beauty was pain.

Isik smiled faintly as she slipped from the den she shared with Raja to relax in the sun for a moment. The massive white and black lioness nodded her heads to the other banus, murmuring soft greetings to her sisters.

Life was definitely different now. Yessenia sat up to preen in the shade while she contemplated her new life with Tobias. He hadn’t been back for very long at all, and already she was feeling more at home in his den than she ever had in her own. Granted, she missed her father terribly, but she loved not having to be nice to her siblings when she really wanted to smack them.

She yawned and turned her head, watching as a large white and black lioness meandered over, chatting with the others. Yessenia made a slight ‘harumph’ and turned her head. Let her have them. She’d had her fun, and now she was bored again.

Isik glanced over spying the rather 'plump' lioness and inclined her head to her with a faint smile.

All she could manage to do was snarl before rolling her eyes. Yessenia waited a moment before turning her back completely to do her primping. Ugh. Seriously, who did she think she was?

Isik blinked startled before narrowing golden eyes. Well then....

Almost in an angry move, she whipped around with serpentine eyes fit only for the lioness behind her. “Is there something I can help you with, or are you just content with staring at me?” Unlike others in her situation, Yessenia didn’t fear the other’s judgment. She loved her body, and its larger size. The problem with her was that she just didn’t play well with others.

She arched a brow, "Well hello and good day to you as well." She didn't appear in the least bit concerned by the pink lioness hostility.

“Who are you? Who is your Pad?” It was almost hilarious how very different Yessenia was away from Tobias. With him, she was sweet, caring, and practically tamed, but away from him, and away from the eyes of males, she was downright dirty. “I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you yet.”

It took a lot to ruffle Isik, more than this lioness that was for sure. She inclined her head saying farewell to the lionesses that were leaving rather than get caught in the crossfire. When the last had departed she turned back to the rude female, " I am Isikhulumi, banu to Raja. And you?"

Sitting as tall as she dared to under the circumstances, which was fairly high, the pink female gruffly replied, "I am Yessenia, banu to Tobias." Even as she said it she was obviously all out possessing the name of her Pad. He was her entire world, and in her eyes, he was the one who hung the stars in the night sky after covering his shift as the sun.

"Are you new? It would explain why I haven't seen you before.