Lucerne Arietta

Name: Lucerne Arietta
Race: Gwilith Enedh
Sexuality: --Confused--

Family:

Mate: None
Children: None
Parents: Tuncay and Lilac Star
Siblings: Crisanto Orpheus (older brother) and Dianthe Phylyra (little sister)

Relationships:

Currently None besides her Family

Personality: Lucerne Arietta is a sweet mare with a sunny, yet laid back disposition. She enjoys being helpful and making those around her happy and uplifted. Much like her father Lucerne adores stringed instruments, though she still has a long way to go before she is as skilled as Tuncay. [Sadly Lucerne went from a foal to an adult so I wasn't able to role play with her to flush out her personality through play]

Job:

Role Playing Log:

Inspiration &Thanks:

A huge thanks goes to Angelics and Magna for holding their contest to re-home their foal, without them this little one wouldn't be in my possession. Thank you both again!

Lucerne is a very pretty purple colored flower that is a perennial flowering plant in the pea family Fabaceae. Arietta is Italian for ‘small air’ however in music the term is used almost exclusively to describe a self-contained piece for one voice usually with orchestral accompaniment. Perhaps the most common context for arias is opera. My personal view of the meaning of her name would be “Healing Breeze” seeing as Lucerne has been used in medicine for over 1,500 years and the translation of little air into something befitting such as ‘breeze’.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image

Abigail

Name: Abigail
Race: Gwilith Enedh
Sexuality: ---undecided---

Family:

Parents: None
Siblings: None

Relationships:

Currently None

Personality: ---

Job:

Role Playing Log:

Inspiration & Thanks:

Abigail is the name sake of Abigail Adams, the wife of John Adams the second President of the United States of America. I would like to thank DieKraft for her dedication to the shop and always supplying such beautiful pets to those of us lucky enough to either get a custom slot or win one of her various amazing games. Thank you DK~

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

Levant

Name: Levant
Race: Laegil Enedh
Sexuality: Homosexual

Family:

Mate: Amadi
Parents: None
Siblings: Mistral (twin sister/ Custom to be Ordered at a Later Date)

Relationships:

Amadi - Beloved Plaything

Personality: Levant is a predator by nature, hunting things that are stronger to prove her worth and toying with those that are weaker. She takes joy in mind games and delights in being cruel, however the mare isn't truly evil regardless of how she presents herself towards others. Underneath her vicious exterior her heart longs to find someone that she can love, a dark, sick and twisted sort of love but love all the same. Even if she won't admit it she is a romantic deep down yet she struggles day to day with a superiority complex and a narcissism which keeps her from being as tender and affectionate as she could possibly be.

Job: "Countess" Truly Levant is a hunter that comes from old money and holds a powerless title that she flaunts over those that are unaware of her normal social status.

Role Playing Log:

Let Me Teach You a Lesson Little Mare - PM Role Play

The Cold That Runs Through Us - AIM Role Play (might port over to PM or in thread)

Christmas Event - ORP

My Heart Continues to Grow for You - PM Role Play

Inspiration & Thanks:

Oh my darling Levant, how I have waited to bring you to life. The inspiration for Levant comes from various places, her name however stems from the easterly wind that blows in the western Mediterranean Sea and southern France.
When blowing moderately or strongly, the levant causes heavy swells on the Mediterannean. Usually gentle and damp, the levant frequently brings clouds and rain. When it brings good weather, it is known as the "levant blanc" Do you all love how I always have some odd lesson to be learnt from these sections? My thanks this time goes out to DieKraft for bringing my vision to life and a small pat on my own back for the collective darkness that will soon set upon the realm of Mearas.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:23 am
User Image

Mistral

Name: Mistral
Race: Ista Enedh
Sexuality: Homosexual

Family:

Parents: Wild
Siblings: Levant (twin sister)

Relationships:

Levant - Much hated sister, being the older sibling Mistral has always seen Levant as a threat yet is extremely protective of her younger twin sister simply because Mistral views her sibling as her property.

Personality: Mistral at first glance appears to be a fairly laid back and easy-going, she tends to get along with all sorts of fellow mearth and is hard to anger. Truly underneath it all Mistral is a skilled actress and hides her true demeanor flawlessly, beneath the carefree exterior she sports Mistral is sadistic, violent and a touch crazy. Calculating and brutal Mistral enjoys inflicting pain on others and emotionally damaging others beyond repair.

Job: Countess/ Traveling Bard / (soon to be Dark Cloak member)

Role Playing Log:

---

Inspiration & Thanks:

I must send a special thanks this very moment to Wish, without her my gorgeous beast would never have been made. Thank you so very much Wish, you did such an amazing job on Mistral. The inspiration for Mistral originated at the same time as Levant, the word Mistral stems from a strong, cold and usually dry regional wind in France, coming from the north or northwest, which accelerates when it passes through the valleys of the Rhone and the Durance Rivers to the coast of the Mediterranean around the Camargue region and is usually accompanied by clear and fresh weather. I couldn't be happier now that I have Mistral.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 am
User Image
Ciersei

Name: Ciersei
Race: Laegil Enedh
Sexuality: Far too young for that

Family: