Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm
Have a suggestion for the guild?
Have a subforum you'd like to see be made?
Contest ideas?

Post them below!

If we like something we see, you'll see a thread pop up,
with credit to you of course, for voting on.

If it looks like there will be enough interest in it,
you may see you're suggestion come to life!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but my suggestion would be bigger font for inportant must reads like rules of the forums because no offense but I don't want to strain my eyes trying to small, dark pink font. stressed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 am
Axels Princess

It's a good point and we'll definitely take it into account. emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 am
User Image User Image

I have a suggestion! Why not have an Aquarium sub-forum? Then all those who have tanks can have theirs displayed there and bumped whenever they're glowing. I dunno.. it's just that, we have most of the forums that Gaia has.. so why not go for the full blast of it?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

I have a suggestion! Why not have an Aquarium sub-forum? Then all those who have tanks can have theirs displayed there and bumped whenever they're glowing. I dunno.. it's just that, we have most of the forums that Gaia has.. so why not go for the full blast of it?

User ImageUser Image

3nodding
I've actually talked to Roxy about this not too long ago!
I'll throw it out there for voting!

Another Idea of mine was to make a mass glow thread and
invite the girls that had tanks to post in it, in the actual aquarium
subforum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:26 pm
I'd like to request an "18+" subforum. Not necessarily for anything racy or lewd (although I'm sure that'd crop up, and it'd be fine if tasteful), but mostly for a calm and collected view on things. I've stopped coming into the guild so much because I've noticed how overly simple so many things posted are (they are relevant topics, and what the guild is for, but they're also often repetitive and sometimes childish), but I've also wanted a place to confidentially (ish?) talk about certain things in my life.

For example, I want to talk about my boyfriend, but not in the Boys subforum. Why? Because most posts there are "oh no, what do I do, does he like me?" or "this guy is such a jerk," and things of the like, and the responses are usually one-shot things rather than a real discussion or talk (although this lends itself to the topic as well). I'd like a place where I could talk to people closer to my age about my love life, my friends, college fears and worries, and anything else without worrying that the responses I'll get are superficial and from people who don't know what they're talking about.

I love and respect this guild for accepting all girls, but it is overrun by a lot of less mature posters, or the more mature ones just don't have somewhere to discuss things.

I mean this all with as little offense as I can muster; I was an early teen once. I'm barely a young adult now. But, I don't want to perpetually be stuck discussing with people without experiences relating to mine, if that makes any sense.

SO.
TL;DR: Mature 18+ forum please. (: For open discussions on any topic, just maturely handled and no simple "omg this sucks." This would make the guild much more welcoming to me, and hopefully some others.  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 am
Shimo Kousetsu

SO.
TL;DR: Mature 18+ forum please. smile For open discussions on any topic, just maturely handled and no simple "omg this sucks." This would make the guild much more welcoming to me, and hopefully some others.

I second this motion. I'm 21, and have been told I'm more mature than my years. I have no problem with the younger set but sometimes... there's stuff I need to talk about without OMGWTFBBQ and LOL as replies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:15 am
Gigi Deveraux
Shimo Kousetsu

SO.
TL;DR: Mature 18+ forum please. smile For open discussions on any topic, just maturely handled and no simple "omg this sucks." This would make the guild much more welcoming to me, and hopefully some others.

I second this motion. I'm 21, and have been told I'm more mature than my years. I have no problem with the younger set but sometimes... there's stuff I need to talk about without OMGWTFBBQ and LOL as replies.
User Image

I third this notion, I'm 19 and would like a place for serious stuff and a place thats kid freed per-say? I have no problems with younger members but I'd like to get away from simple high school drama threads.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 am
Shimo Kousetsu
I'd like to request an "18+" subforum. Not necessarily for anything racy or lewd (although I'm sure that'd crop up, and it'd be fine if tasteful), but mostly for a calm and collected view on things. I've stopped coming into the guild so much because I've noticed how overly simple so many things posted are (they are relevant topics, and what the guild is for, but they're also often repetitive and sometimes childish), but I've also wanted a place to confidentially (ish?) talk about certain things in my life.

For example, I want to talk about my boyfriend, but not in the Boys subforum. Why? Because most posts there are "oh no, what do I do, does he like me?" or "this guy is such a jerk," and things of the like, and the responses are usually one-shot things rather than a real discussion or talk (although this lends itself to the topic as well). I'd like a place where I could talk to people closer to my age about my love life, my friends, college fears and worries, and anything else without worrying that the responses I'll get are superficial and from people who don't know what they're talking about.

I love and respect this guild for accepting all girls, but it is overrun by a lot of less mature posters, or the more mature ones just don't have somewhere to discuss things.

I mean this all with as little offense as I can muster; I was an early teen once. I'm barely a young adult now. But, I don't want to perpetually be stuck discussing with people without experiences relating to mine, if that makes any sense.

SO.
TL;DR: Mature 18+ forum please. (: For open discussions on any topic, just maturely handled and no simple "omg this sucks." This would make the guild much more welcoming to me, and hopefully some others.

I do think it's a great idea. I also feel that there should be a place where
women of a higher maturity should be able to discuss their own topics,
but having said that, you must remember that there's no way to control
who goes in that sub-forum. It would be tough to keep it mature and who's
to say who is mature and who isn't? I suppose that since I'm not 18 yet,
I wouldn't quite understand it's importance, but I shall speak to the crew
and this idea might be taken further. Thanks for the great idea.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:55 am
o0Roxy0o

I do think it's a great idea. I also feel that there should be a place where
women of a higher maturity should be able to discuss their own topics,
but having said that, you must remember that there's no way to control
who goes in that sub-forum. It would be tough to keep it mature and who's
to say who is mature and who isn't? I suppose that since I'm not 18 yet,
I wouldn't quite understand it's importance, but I shall speak to the crew
and this idea might be taken further. Thanks for the great idea.
I'm aware that it won't be able to be controlled, but, like most 18+ lounges I've seen in guilds and threads, people who aren't supposed to be there avoid it if they don't think they can get away with coming off as the appropriate age. As for the actual maturity level, there are plenty of 18+ who are immature, but I'm sure that in a guild like this mostly for discussing life, it would bring out the more mature people. (:

Thanks for talking to the crew about it, and thanks to those who agreed with me right away on it; I'm glad I'm not alone on this!  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 am
Shimo Kousetsu

The more I think about it, the more I'm loving this idea.
If you could please just tell me what sort of subjects
you'd like to see discussed in this sub-forum?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 am
o0Roxy0o
Glad the idea's growing on you. (:

I'm not sure about specific topics; mostly life I guess. I feel like it should be pretty free in topics, from anything like significant others to friends to college to sex to jobs, and anything in between. Just anything that you feel merits a more mature version of the discussion than you might find in other subforums. I'm sure the responses would be slower and fewer as well, because of the population of the guild, so that would play a part in choosing if you want to post it there or in the other subforums, if that makes sense. 3nodding  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 am
Shimo Kousetsu
o0Roxy0o
Glad the idea's growing on you. (:

I'm not sure about specific topics; mostly life I guess. I feel like it should be pretty free in topics, from anything like significant others to friends to college to sex to jobs, and anything in between. Just anything that you feel merits a more mature version of the discussion than you might find in other subforums. I'm sure the responses would be slower and fewer as well, because of the population of the guild, so that would play a part in choosing if you want to post it there or in the other subforums, if that makes sense. 3nodding

Well I'm all for it as long as it stays some what active. There have
been many sub-forums in the past that lots of the ladies want and
as soon as we make it, it dies down completely.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 am
o0Roxy0o
That's understandable. (: I'm taking the two others who quoted me agreeing with the idea as a good sign for potential activity though~ (:  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

Peacocking

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 pm
I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not but I was thinking of having a sort of house party every other week or so. Like for individuals who have decorated their houses to volunteer in a thread for it and every other week randomly select one individual's house and announce the time and place. It think it would be a good way for people to meet each other and maybe even get new crew members.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff