Welcome to Gaia! ::

Code Lyoko: New Generation

Back to Guilds

The lyoko warriors have defeated X.A.N.A atlast and graduated, but what happens when the supercomputer is up again and X.A.N.A is free? 

Tags: roleplay, code lyoko, X.A.N.A, Romance, new generation 

Reply Characters and Information
Questions? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 pm
Heres where you insert your wonderful question and i'll give you my half-assed answer. biggrin example:

Q: How do i audition?

A: PM me the character you want to audition to, i'll tell you what to do and you will then audition, I will PM you back if you got the part or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:26 pm
I got accepted for a main role yesterday but i dint ask, how do we know what to do , you did tell me it was a controlled guild so i dint understand that very well.  

NC_Nana

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes
I got accepted for a main role yesterday but i dint ask, how do we know what to do , you did tell me it was a controlled guild so i dint understand that very well.

Kay well, since its going to go like a show or book will go, im going to send out announcements. Like for example, i can send an announcement saying this:

We're gonna start on chapter one my friends. So for chapter one i want this to go as the plot:

X.A.N.A takes over half of the student population (all the rp students) and they are sent to attack the lyoko warriors and trap them until they can get damien to the super-computer to completely free X.A.N.A. Lina wasn't in school that day so its up to her to lead A.N.G.E.L to the activated tower and protect her from 3 bloks, her getting hit twice but managing to kill them. the tower is activated and the students go back to normal but are confused over what happened, the rest of the lyoko warriors that we're trapped must make up a valid excuse to erase suspicion  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 pm
Nikki Clearwater
Nyan_Cupcakes

Kay well, since its going to go like a show or book will go, im going to send out announcements. Like for example, i can send an announcement saying this:

We're gonna start on chapter one my friends. So for chapter one i want this to go as the plot:

X.A.N.A takes over half of the student population (all the rp students) and they are sent to attack the lyoko warriors and trap them until they can get damien to the super-computer to completely free X.A.N.A. Lina wasn't in school that day so its up to her to lead A.N.G.E.L to the activated tower and protect her from 3 bloks, her getting hit twice but managing to kill them. the tower is activated and the students go back to normal but are confused over what happened, the rest of the lyoko warriors that we're trapped must make up a valid excuse to erase suspicion

XD ah okay, cant be too hard, thank you, i'll try my best then  

NC_Nana

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Nyan_Cupcakes
Nikki Clearwater
Nyan_Cupcakes

Good cause you were awesome in the auditions and i want the same thing to happen with the actual RP. though im sure you can do it and my 'constructive' criticism wont hurt..too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 pm
Nikki Clearwater
Nyan_Cupcakes
Nikki Clearwater
Nyan_Cupcakes

Good cause you were awesome in the auditions and i want the same thing to happen with the actual RP. though im sure you can do it and my 'constructive' criticism wont hurt..too much.

Not the best way of putting it but i get it. Thank you though i look forward to the so called 'constructive' criticism that will be coming my way.  

NC_Nana

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:31 pm
I was considering joining, but none of the characters seem to be the kind of character I can easily think as. I was thinking that maybe I could have a character, like um... Leighton(?) The-girl-who-starts-the-super-computer's 13 year old sister who goes to their school (advanced learning? I don't know) and ends up following them into Lyoko. A sort of Odd-like character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Republic of Eire
I was considering joining, but none of the characters seem to be the kind of character I can easily think as. I was thinking that maybe I could have a character, like um... Leighton(?) The-girl-who-starts-the-super-computer's 13 year old sister who goes to their school (advanced learning? I don't know) and ends up following them into Lyoko. A sort of Odd-like character.

smile that could be done, i was originally planning on adding a youngest member but dint know where to fit her in exactly, at first i was going with bad guy but then wasnt sure and put the idea on halt. Why dont you PM me what kind of character you could be comfortable with and i'll do my best to make it happen?  

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Isaac Fleece

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 pm
emotion_awesome I was chosen to get an invite. I'm so flattered, did you have a choice process?
Is this semi lit roleplay?
Because people who use * as action don't amuse me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 pm
Plastic Architect
emotion_awesome I was chosen to get an invite. I'm so flattered, did you have a choice process?

Honey, people who use *as actions are getting the asses warned and if they dont learn, removed. Since the guild will follow a story plot. It will indeed be semi-lit.  

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Isaac Fleece

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 pm
Nikki Clearwater
Plastic Architect

Honey, people who use *as actions are getting the asses warned and if they dont learn, removed. Since the guild will follow a story plot. It will indeed be semi-lit.

Indubitably. emotion_kirakira
How many people are you inviting at the start?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Plastic Architect
Nikki Clearwater
Plastic Architect

Im hoping to fill all the main character spots and have some extra students before i start since they're part of the whole storyline. Hopefully around 20 will be enough.  

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Isaac Fleece

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 pm
Nikki Clearwater
Plastic Architect
Nikki Clearwater
Plastic Architect

Im hoping to fill all the main character spots and have some extra students before i start since they're part of the whole storyline. Hopefully around 20 will be enough.

Those the people on the guild home?
Does the picture need to be those?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 pm
Plastic Architect
Nikki Clearwater
Plastic Architect
Nikki Clearwater
Plastic Architect

Those the people on the guild home?
Does the picture need to be those?

Those were the originals in mind though just like with republic of fire, i can make exceptions if they make the Part.  

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 am
Who knew my Code Lyoko Fandom to invite me and how? It was one the first things I ever RPed. I also made that RP. Edit: I am quiting because I don't play RPs that go against my own RPing beliefs.  
Characters and Information

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff