Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
How many people know you are a furry? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm
At first i told my close friends back in sophomore year. Then for my senior year( and under my grad gown) I wore a tiger tail, everyone who asked why found out. My sona was a bengal back then. razz

Anyway else had an expierence like this. Btw i still have those pants as a memory of highschool. biggrin the days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm
I've only really told one person, and a few people from Gaia I think got the message without me even telling them. Nobody except people I know on the internet knows, and I'm good keeping it that way since it's not something people really need to know.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:57 pm
Hmm you are like the opposite of me. O . O What if we are Anti-clones.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 am
My best friend and my boyfriend knows in real life. When my best friend found out he asked what furries were and when I tried to explain it to the best of my ability he was actually pretty interested. He even asked if I'd make him a fursona at one time.

My boyfriend is also a furry. He's a blue snow leopard so we have a joke where we call our relationship "forbidden love" since my fursona is a wolf and his is a feline.  

FANGwoof

Its a 619 thang

Versatile Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:46 am
The only person in real life that knows I am is my girlfriend, I'm more open about it on here. Guess I'm just nervous about how people would react because of peoples preconceptions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:22 am
Its a 619 thang
The only person in real life that knows I am is my girlfriend, I'm more open about it on here. Guess I'm just nervous about how people would react because of peoples preconceptions.

Understandable, that. Most people aren't inclined to be very receptive about this kind of thing.

Guess I'm lucky most people who know me are understanding, because a lot of folks who know me are aware of the fact I'm a furry.  

NeoSilverThorn

Its a 619 thang

Versatile Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm
NeoSilverThorn
Its a 619 thang

Understandable, that. Most people aren't inclined to be very receptive about this kind of thing.

Guess I'm lucky most people who know me are understanding, because a lot of folks who know me are aware of the fact I'm a furry.

I don't know whether the people I know would be understanding or not, I'm too nervous to even bring it up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:34 am
open furry irl, I wear a tail and ears as if it is normal Xp  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:20 am
My entire high school knows I'm a furry, but they don't know what a furry is XD I've worn three to four tails in the last two years of high school and no one understood why biggrin Im a fox (so generic, I know) and my amte is a wolf (alsos generic but we are who we are) but I'm a natural colors fox which seems to be unusual in the furry realm. Who'd thunk that it would be so hrd to get brown in cream as colors for tails when your a furry razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 am
Its a 619 thang

I took that bull by the horns when I started wearing my tails to school My favorite one got ripped off my behind and snapped in two so many times it stopped being reparable. -hugs you with tail- people is gonna pick on chu, I can assure chu dat, but we furries gonna stick together! You might inspire sumone else to get the courage to do it too biggrin  

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:24 am
FANGwoof
My best friend and my boyfriend knows in real life. When my best friend found out he asked what furries were and when I tried to explain it to the best of my ability he was actually pretty interested. He even asked if I'd make him a fursona at one time.

My boyfriend is also a furry. He's a blue snow leopard so we have a joke where we call our relationship "forbidden love" since my fursona is a wolf and his is a feline.

heart snow leopards! but you two sound soooo adorable biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:55 am
Its a 619 thang
I don't know whether the people I know would be understanding or not, I'm too nervous to even bring it up

That's understandable. I've been nervous about it too, but I ended up outing myself when I had to explain why I own a copy of Ironclaw.  

NeoSilverThorn

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:01 pm
See, in my opinion it's really not some big thing you need to 'come out' about. It's just blown way out of proportion by some people on each side, mainly on the internet. I understand it's a bigger thing for some people, but that's how I feel about it anyway.
Nevertheless, I'll tell people if they ask about it, which hasn't happened yet since it's not something I advertise. I've got a feeling people might ask once I buy some of Renard's physical CDs and stuff though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:23 pm
Only my boy friend knows but now alot of the simulars know on here (feeling included) i have tendiceys to purr and meow irl but noone reallly takes note of it i still dont really have a fursona not a visal one but im working on it...  

Jynxed Vixen

Romantic Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

SuddenlyWolf

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 am