Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:04 am
Amorpheous

Ideally, I'd like for us to try to enter the endurance! I'm going to throw Sky-like-Burning in there so that's one. We only need three of us Blinded, Ruri, thy, and I have already volunteered!

I'd really love if any to see you guys participating in Pentathlon, which again only takes three unique players, but will require five kin.

Happy to do so. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:45 am
i chase the sun
username ;; thyPOPE
kin ;; Rubythroat
reasons why ;; Rubythroat's a consummate wanderer, if you don't mind that all his haunts are wherever the biggest parties and most luxuries are! And his favorite thing to do is talk: about himself, about gossip, to other people - to people who share his interests most importantly. There's no way he doesn't belong, in his opinion!
any notes ;; I figure Rubythroat has been by a couple Sunspeaks before, and generally likes the group, although he didn't affiliate himself with them yet out of a lack of desire to settle down. However, he recently seduced a really hot, in his humble opinion, acha to the group (although it'll be the blue brother, who will be played by Melancholies, who does plan on dropping him here once he gets certed!) just because he knew he'd stop by a couple more meets, and he figures that the Sunchasers' low-commitment lifestyle is not actually something he opposes to, and he can just back off if things stop being fun.

Alsoooo I figure having Rubythroat here means we're covered if we need someone pulling double-duty in the Pentathlon if we end up entering last minute. Westfen is currently the uh only team participating, and I think that means Morphy/Phoe won't object to us also entering? ahaha.........They do have a 120-point advantage but I bet if we try really hard and do every event we might be able to catch up! wink  

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:52 am
I-I'm so sorry guys, Nomad ended with a score of only 13. Q_Q  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:06 pm
Finished my run with -4. QAQ
I think I used up all my luck with Howl.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out