Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:29 pm
I AM TOTALLY LOST DON'T LOOK AT ME SWEATS these were sitting in my unnamed folder but yes sorry I'm really sorry T__T;;;;;;; let me go surf the pets folder bursts into flames this is what happens when thy doesn't babysit me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:18 am
Hi, guys! Min and I were talking and I think I've come up with an interesting thing to add some spice to the tribe~

My girl, Shadow Step is dutiful and honor bound, but she is still a young girl with a heart that has never been claimed.

How would you all feel if she were to lie with a buck of a different species? Or worse, give birth to non-Kimeti children?

I think this would be fun and exciting, so please, let me know what you all think!
Also, if anyone has a non-Kimeti buck who they think would look good with her, and is willing to do some plotting/role playing, hit me up!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hybridic
remkins
Melancholies
Minsuil
Amorpheous
LOLLI qAq
The_Great_Book_Wyrm
Lural
Astraea Pandora
Celestial Requiem
Owlied
Patmos of Endtimes

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:40 am
Blinded By Silence

I think that's a brilliant idea! question though. Are you looking for a life mate? Or just a relationship that could fall apart?

I could offer

Flash Flood for broken heart RPs (Broken on both sides) since his general intended plot is he's trying to figure out his sexuality, and after some bad lady relationships, would start looking into men. He's a hunter, and pretty protective of those close to him. It could work well if her tribe drives him off.

Or for love em and leave em plots

Dog by nature is a wanderer, and while he wouldn't mean to hurt her, he'd still go running off. He could always come back because he is loyal and he'd act like a scolded puppy.

Or

War Song. He's just kind of an a**. Strong, pretty women to make strong children. Nothing more then that. He could try and keep emotionally distant because that's what he does.

However, War is my least developed of them so far, and things could change. who knows.

For complete life mate, I do have Bamboo

Dog's son, raised in the swamp. Probably thinks he's a meti, likes to run, super not developed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:11 pm
Owl Caller would disapprove mightily, because he is an a*****e. Probably he would make some dramatic grim kind of prediction about how she's helping fuel the destruction of the swamp blah blah blah he is such a jerk  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:12 pm
Lural
Blinded By Silence

I think that's a brilliant idea! question though. Are you looking for a life mate? Or just a relationship that could fall apart?

I could offer

Flash Flood for broken heart RPs (Broken on both sides) since his general intended plot is he's trying to figure out his sexuality, and after some bad lady relationships, would start looking into men. He's a hunter, and pretty protective of those close to him. It could work well if her tribe drives him off.

Or for love em and leave em plots

Dog by nature is a wanderer, and while he wouldn't mean to hurt her, he'd still go running off. He could always come back because he is loyal and he'd act like a scolded puppy.

Or

War Song. He's just kind of an a**. Strong, pretty women to make strong children. Nothing more then that. He could try and keep emotionally distant because that's what he does.

However, War is my least developed of them so far, and things could change. who knows.

For complete life mate, I do have Bamboo

Dog's son, raised in the swamp. Probably thinks he's a meti, likes to run, super not developed.

I think I'm looking for a life mate for her. But I think it will be an emotional battle for her, which means more? Her happiness? Or the acceptance of her tribe? I imagine a relationship that falls apart and rebuilds itself multiple times before she decides. But, then again, I've never played her outside of here, so who knows? She may shift some.

Also, Dog and his son are my favs. So cute. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:54 pm
Chasm would judge her to infinity and totally shun her. If she ended up lifemated, he would probably move to drive her from the tribe.

Though, haha, Patmos and I have a kinda similar plot involving Chasm and Once Was Lost.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:20 pm
I ENCOURAGE ALL THE STRIFE

Longclaw won't voice any opinion, neither approval nor disapproval. If it comes down to it he'll probably make her choose the tribe or her mate. One or the other.

Burning Bush probably pokes fun at her and stuff, she'll keep an eye on the kids if they join thought because she has a thing for children who have to overcome obstacles of birth.

Feverfew is kinda like "why would you do that???" and probably try to talk her into not meeting the buck again.

Flame of the West disapproves, flat out. Riptide too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:35 pm
Guards well thinks she is being silly, and should probably think hard about what she is doing. She wouldn't shun Shadow Step, but she'd be bitchtastic about the non meti mate and upset for any halfbreed children.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 pm
YOU ALL KNOW WHY I AM HERE (if you missed it say hello to shadow step's future boyfriend maybe?? oh man I saw so much good s**t to make note of on the first page. pelts. blood oaths. whiteflower. oh man IDEAS ps anyone else who wants plots with this weird kiokote who wants to learn the kimeti ways, come on let's do it it just occurred to me that the ultimate in "fitting in with the swamp" would be by becoming a legendary I'm just saying that would show all you haters)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<******** scandal!!!

these forms are kind of confusing @_@

Kin Name Kudzu
Rank realistically he's not getting in but I mean if there's a "low kin on the totem pole", maybe they can all call him a child or an apprentice or something lmao (or would that be too much like "accepting" him)

Blurb An earnest kin who has always felt somewhat out-of-place no matter where he goes. He seeks to deepen his understanding of the swamp and his own place in it.
Why/How Blinded was looking for plots He heard of the clan through the grapevine and thought, "This is exactly what I have been looking for all my life." He was born in the swamp, his mother was born in the swamp, her mother was born in the swamp...but he's never fit in perfectly with the kiokote or the kimeti, and he desperately wants to belong, as a citizen of the swamp. What better place to find his way than an ultra-traditional clan of kimeti? There are no flaws in this plan whatsoever!

Joining RP hello yes let's make plots
Joining you know I think the first time he shows up he probably hasn't heard about this part so he brings nothing. later he endeavors to correct his poor first impression with anything he can think of (mostly food and weird crap he finds that he thinks for some reason someone might have a use for). then he starts sticking to shadow step like glue for some reason.
Blood Oath haha yeah right maybe in 20 years shadow step will like him enough  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:11 am
Tiarana

He can certainly attempt to join at least winks We can set something up with Longclaw if you want.

and on another note what about the forms was confusing? I'd like to clean them up T__T;;  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:26 am
/so late to the party

Dual Natures is totally not gonna judge her wanting to party and rebel a little, but he's gonna be mad disappointed it's not with a kimeti buck. Even more that it wasn't with him. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:16 pm
Minsuil
Tiarana

He can certainly attempt to join at least winks We can set something up with Longclaw if you want.

and on another note what about the forms was confusing? I'd like to clean them up T__T;;

yeah! I was thinking maybe he could run into a hunting party or something, since it's pretty unlikely he'd manage to get himself all the way to the Blackwater without anyone stopping him, haha. I should read up on older joining RPs and see how it's done :Ta

well, I wasn't quite clear which of those two forms I was supposed to be using. I FIGURED I was "joining as an outsider" but it doesn't really...explain...what that means hahaha. Plus they seem to have different info, but also the same info in parts...things seemed to be missing from the second form like name/rank, but it had blurb on there XD The first form has a "joining" field but doesn't really explain that that is supposed to be (probably the same as it is on the second form though)  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:35 pm
[b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23846307][color=#A4A885]BY THE BLACKWATER[/color][/url][/b] - [color=#181C1B]Burning Bush, Westward Bound. West wonders about his wayward son, whose long journey has simply stretched on and on and on...[/color]

I don't know if joining RPs actually exist :O  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:08 pm
huh, I guess you're right! :0 well, guess that means we need to...make it up as we go along!  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:49 pm
to clarify, they don't exist, but they also don't not exist! I'd be happy to do one with you tia - maybe he meets a hunter or an apprentice out in the swamp and hears them talk about their family/tribe and he sets out to search for it, or maybe he just hears rumors of a clan out west and sets out for it or--

what ever you want basically haha. o /  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces