Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
The games of the Star Wars universe. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm
Now I'm really excited to play! Maybe when these Olympics are over I'll have the time! Thanks guys! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:07 pm
Umm I think you guys are all forgetting the awesomeness that is Starwars KOTOR! I must have played that game like fifty times though! Till my Xbox red ringed of course..... emo  

Gizmo III

Versatile Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:56 pm
Gizmo III
Umm I think you guys are all forgetting the awesomeness that is Starwars KOTOR! I must have played that game like fifty times though! Till my Xbox red ringed of course..... emo

That game looks sooo good - I have to get it - but since I joined Gaia I admit my controllers are getting dusty!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:54 pm
Gotta love the KOTOR dualogy, I just wish the second one wasn't rushed in its release.  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

robertsanidiot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:18 pm
I've been trying to find a copy of kotor for years now, but I can't find one anywhere. I had a ps2 when I was a kid, so I never got to play it in the prime of it's hype, and I'm beginning to fear I will never get to experience the awesomeness that is kotor crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 pm
robertsanidiot
I've been trying to find a copy of kotor for years now, but I can't find one anywhere. I had a ps2 when I was a kid, so I never got to play it in the prime of it's hype, and I'm beginning to fear I will never get to experience the awesomeness that is kotor crying

Well i fear it may be off the market for consoles, but I think you can still find it for pc. Then again the best things in life ARR free pirate  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

robertsanidiot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 pm
T.A.D
robertsanidiot

Well i fear it may be off the market for consoles, but I think you can still find it for pc. Then again the best things in life ARR free pirate

I don't have a computer :/ or else I would have "ARR free"ed it a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 pm
robertsanidiot
T.A.D
robertsanidiot

I don't have a computer :/ or else I would have "ARR free"ed it a long time ago.

Hmm now that makes things difficult, with Amazon having the prices so damn high it seems you may have missed the chance. May try pawnshops or thrift store's, I'd say eBay but the prices there seem kind of high. If you can justify it though I saw a combo of them for Xbox for around fifty bucks :/  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 pm
I still have my copies of KOTOR 1 and 2 and the strategy guide for 1(the one for 2 got eaten by mice) and I said earlier that those games brought me and Liam together despite the fact I'm in CA and he lives in England  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 pm
Yeah I have both of my copies next to my 360 right now, great games really got me into the universe.  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:56 pm
I've been into SW since day one when A New Hope was released in May 1977 but I also love the KOTOR games. I did both paths but prefer the light cuz for sone reason it was more difficult and my fav character in the games? Gotta be HK-47, he was funny as hell  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:32 pm
Ah yeah gotta love good ol HK-47, I did like Canderous' evolution. I was light side for the most part, but I occasionally took a darker path for the boots. Like the crystal on jeez what planet was that... the one you get to from Duxn..  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:39 am
i never got to finish kotor1 my disc is scratched razz loved 2 though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 am
T.A.D
Ah yeah gotta love good ol HK-47, I did like Canderous' evolution. I was light side for the most part, but I occasionally took a darker path for the boots. Like the crystal on jeez what planet was that... the one you get to from Duxn..

You mean the one in Freedon Nadd's tomb?  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 am
The Lone Wolf Jedi
T.A.D

You mean the one in Freedon Nadd's tomb?
In the bar on the planet there is the option to give something to a few different people, one of them gives a rare light saber crystal and of course other lazy ways to get ahead, like looting the museum  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff