• Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:53 am
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

"Hey did you say my name?"

Hiro looked over at kaito. "Well if you rather not go then you don't have to." He said as he looked out the window

"Cause you said it so sweetly."
RikaSuoh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 am
[Ryen Spade enters from unknown]

Ryen Spade quickly walked down fifth avenue without a care in the world. Her hands were in her worn black jacket, grasping on the loot she acquired from vulnerable tourists and unsuspecting businessmen or women. She smiled timidly at passing strangers, and pretended to window shop- watching the reflections for the next victim.

Her brown eyes locked onto a target of opportunity, a young businessman with his wallet visible to the naked eye. Adrenaline rushed through her as she successfully swoops in on her prey.

'Too. Easy.' she thought as she fingered the leather wallet, and made her way out of sight.

Sir March Hare

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

: : Kaito Hitsuragi : :

Kaito crossed his legs in a feminine manner. "I never said I didnt want to go. I simply said that it pisses me off that we have so many differences," he said as he looked at Hiro. 'I think I'm just making things bad,' he said to the spirit in his head. 'I guess the real me is a little too obnoxious for him. I'm going to let you back into my head at least that way there will be some balance.'
Crystalest Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

Hiro watched him as he spoke and laughed. "Your cute. I think I could like you." he said with a grin on his face. "Difference is good. That way you have options and more ideas to choose from. I don't see it as a bad thing at all. Different point of vews are great if you ask me." He said as he scooted closer to him making it somehow not awkward and made it smooth he put his hand on kaito's shoulder. "Your different, thats a good thing." He said as he whispered into kaito's ear

RikaSuoh

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

Kaito was brought out of his head by Iori's voice. "Cute? Really you think so?" he asked shyly. He was feeling flattered, sort of like when he used to spend time with Kamui. "i think I could like you too." he said when he felt him scoot close to him. "Its still frustrating when someone you like doesnt see things like you do right away."
Crystalest Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

Hiro gave a almost smile. "well Thats part of being different no two people ever think exactly alike. isn't it great?" Hiro was trying to cheer him up tho he wasn't sure why he never cheered anyone up ever. he usualy was just annoyed by them and then killed them.

RikaSuoh

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

"Well there was one person who almost thought like me a long time ago. And even if he didnt think like me he some how knew what I was thinking at all times," he said as a genuine smile graced his lips. "But that was all long ago..."
Crystalest Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

Hiro was slightly jealous but didn't let it bother him he never did he would rather die than admit he felt such a thing to anyone. "Oh, well I'm sorry to disipoint you." He said looking at kaitos facial expressions.

RikaSuoh

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

"Oh, well," he shrugged. "That was too long ago. Its better to just force the memory back again," he said. "Its better to make new memories, thats what the spirit in the sword told me anyway."
Crystalest Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:59 am
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

Hiro for once liked what the sword had said to him, tho he knew it was only one of many coping methods in the world that he used. this one poisoned the mind and Hiro had done such things many times. "Do you listen to the sword when it tells you to do such things? Don't forget him. If you forget you may never love again." He said for he had seen people forget to loe a lot of times because of such sittuations.

RikaSuoh

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image

"Well its not like I'm forgetting him, but with the constant memory of us and then his death... I just cant cope. Its because of my memories of him that I cant move on. I can't I still..." he said tripping over his words. 'Kaito, calm down. You're about to open yourself up to him. If you get close again you'll end up alone again,' said the spirit. His expression relaxed once again. "I'm not forgetting, I've been avenging him."
Crystalest Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

"by making other pay for something that they didn't do?" He said knowing that was never a healthy thing to do, Hiro liked to kill for fun for the sake of getting back his kingdom and returning to his rightful place on the thrown. but he never once involved emotion in his killing, just goals. "I'm dtarting to not like this sword of yours so much." He said with a slight growl almost under his voice.

RikaSuoh

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

"Not exactly, I've killed the ones who did it but its a vendetta against their families now," he said. He noticed the growl and couldnt help but laugh. "His name is Ryu. And even though most of his advice is... not always the best."
Crystalest Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image
Kiricho/Hiro
Fire/Snow Prince.

Hiro looked at the sword. "Well sometime, maybe we can do something without our weopons." He almost smiled. as the cab took them to the police station. when it arived he looked out the window. "So you still want to kill them? If so you should let me help you. If not then we should be headed out." He said with a smile uppon his face.

RikaSuoh

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

RikaSuoh

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 am
User Image

Kaito smiled when Hiro asked if he could help. "Well actually i've been planning you see I want to cause a backdraft explosion in there. If I encase the building in could you start a fire inside the ice? That way all the oxygen will be used and then we'll melt a decent sized hole letting in a burst of oxygen... then bam everyone will burn or they'd explode..." he said. He was formulating this plan since they left the cafe.
Crystalest Dreamer

North America

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces