[SOLO] My little misty [Kaipo x Gur]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:39 am
The mist lands were Kaipos ideal place so far. Most of the lions pelts here were desirable and the belief system was one that clicked with her own pretty well. Pretty much everything seemed a little to good to be true. Kaipo was pleased as punch none the less.

Her pleasure showed even in the way she padded along the slick wet rocks of the pride. Every paw step was perfectly placed and thought out and every time she stopped for what ever reason it looked practiced and classy. Kaipo was indeed happy and was indeed carrying her self well because of it.

The mists them selves swirled around her paws with every paw step as she carried on her way. The ghostly and almost eerieness about it all only made Kaipo that more pleased. No she had not found the spirits she'd heard rumors about but the female had found a place she was proud to call home and stay. The gods had blessed her. Kaipo was certain of this.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 am
Gur also felt home among the mists. She was by no means from a rich background of beliefs like Kaipo but the lioness could appreciated everything all the same. And that's just what Gur planned to do.

Today she was neglecting her duties as a hunter. Instead she sat and watched the mists and they coiled around various objects. Gur was tired and not in the mood to push her self to her duties. It wasnt like she never did her job after all. Gur did her job and did it well and even gracefully. Today just felt like a lounge day. Her tail lazily coiled around her body making a very comfortable place to lay on the damp rocks.

The sounds of water trickling down rocks made this perfect. Relaxing. A place a lioness could get lost if she was not careful.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:21 am
A blue shape in the mists caught the mostly white females attention. It was feline, no , lion shaped. Lioness to be exact. Kiapo took a few carefully placed steps forward to investigate just what this shape was. Slowly and surely she made her way over. Her paw reached out and tapped the things rear roughly. A bit of a sneer rested on her face.

"Neglecting your duties I see," Her voice was quite matter of the fact with the slightest pinch of b***h laced in there. To top it all off the sneer remained all the while Kaipo continued to look down her nose at this blue lioness. A dramatic tail lash followed shortly after making the b***h move all that more complete.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 am
Gur squeaked at the tap on her flank and shot Gur a bit of a glare. Sure, Kaipo might have been a maji but that didn't mean the sun shown out her a** or that she could go around and b***h at pride members. Even so, the blue lioness refrained as best she could from returning the snide comment with a snippy one of her own. There was no smile, or even ghost of a smile, on the blue lions maw. Just a serious and very annoyed expression.

"Its good to see you out and about," Gurs voice was dry and not amused by the happenings.

"Were allowed to breath every once in a while you know." Was also added in to Gurs statement after some long awkward pauses.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:29 am
"Oh no need to come up with excuses," There was a smug smile on Kaipos maw now. "Just keep in mind you were snoozing if the hunting party comes back empty mawed. I will be sure to hold you accountable," Kaipo took her self a seat and began to groom her self. Dainty little licks were applied to her front paw and the said paw would wipe across her face. She looked as happy and practiced as a house cat who'd just caught them selves a mouse and was now sadistically playing with her still very much alive food. Screaming made everything taste better.

"But I'm sure they'll manage just fine with out you." Her voice was razor sharp and obviously trying her best to get a rise out of Gur. Kaipo was bored. She knew right now she was being a complete b***h but it couldn't be helped.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:32 am
Gurs mouth opened more and more in shock the more and more Kaipo went on. Was this for real? Was she really being called out and bitched at by this Maji?! Weren't the Maji supposed to be helpful.

"Better watch your tongue there Kaipo. You have a lot further to fall then I do and trust me," There was a pause accompanied by a very hate soaked glare, "You do NOT want my wrath." Every word was carefully spoken and pronounced. The word wrath was carefully pronounced.

"Have I got my self clear Kaipo?" It was the blue lionesses turn to lash her tail about.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:34 am
Kaipo merely yawned. This wasn't as amusing as she originally attended it to be. The mostly white lioness rolled her eyes and let out a thoughtful sigh.

"You throwing threats out so early? How boring. How proper. How boring," The yawn happened once again. This time the female was sure to let it last as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:37 am
Gur rolled her own eyes.

"Really your going to be like this now?" She felt her seething heart lessen just a smudge. Kaipo seemed to be just looking to get some ones goat this entire time which was a little frustrating.

"Look. Im going to go hunting a little later. Could I just enjoy my day in peace?" That seemed like a reasonable request. At least to Gur it sounded like one. Thats what mattered after all. Right?  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:39 am
Kaipo gave a very short nod to indicate a yes.

"Yeah you can go on lazing about. I'll go on and patrol or something," She yawned again. Her eye lids were growing heavier and heavier the more the hot sun rose and rose up to the heavens.

"Dont think that I'm going to be so kind next time if this happens again~" A teasing tone sprinkled its way in to the females words.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:40 am
Gur grumbled something under her breath but did not utter any of what she'd said out loud. At the very least now the blue lioness was alone and Kaipo was else where. Sounded like a manageable story to Gur.

word count: 1068  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

[IC] Ukungu Mfumaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas