Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP]Do You Need Assistance?[L'envoi x Kimya]

Quick Reply

Submit

Day Dreamer427

Day Dreamer427's avatar

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 am




The female wondered around the prides' borders watching dusk fall over the sky. She enjoyed the exploring and the solitude was a mystical and majestic thing. It gave her a chance to get lost in her thoughts. She always had something on her mind. Currently she was thinking about her task at hand, one of her fellow guards had asked her to partake in helping a gatherer. She wasn't fond of helping someone she hadn't me but she agreed none-the-less.

She looked around for the gatherer she was supposed to help. She sighed trying to find the lion. Finally she saw him, or who she hoped was him. She approached him , she never really helped anyone out other then a fellow guard. "Are you the gatherer that needed assistance?" She asked curiously, hoping it was but she couldnt be sure until it was confirmed.
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:05 pm



The dark male had taken several extra moments to be sure he had everything for this venture. He didn't often go places that were too dangerous to travel alone in. Earlier he'd ask the guards for someone to accompany him. They had assured him there would be someone waiting. L'envoi nodded to himself; positive that he had everything he needed and looped his bag rope over his head.

A quick trot brought him to the spot he'd pick up his guard. A no-nonsense female approached him. L'envoi grinned and nodded. "I am. It's a pleasure to meet you. Name's L'envoi. Thanks for accompanying me."
 

magnadearel

magnadearel's avatar


Day Dreamer427

Day Dreamer427's avatar

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:15 am
magnadearel Wrote:




Kimya smiled at the male taking the moment to give him a once over, assessing his features. "Its nice to meet you L'envoi, i'm Kimya." She said giving him her shortened name. Not many others would say her full name, but she was okay with that. She wasnt quite sure why he needed someone to watch him, but she just did as she was told. "What will be helping you with?" She said giving him a wholehearted smile.

She waited for a response but her mind began to drift she often found herself lost in thought. Not everything was a thought some were memories she replayed in her mind but it never stopped her from doing her job. She looked at the male remembering someone from her past, but quickly shook the feeling off. This was neither the time nor the place for day dreaming.

 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:19 am
Day Dreamer427 Wrote:


"Greetings beautiful Kimya!" He gave a grin and started heading out. L'envoi nodded to her. "Basically its guarding my back. I get a wrapped up sometimes when I gather plants or hunt bugs. The place I'm going has aggressive animals and physical dangers." He glanced her over, quickly decided that she could look out for both him and herself.

L'envoi headed out at a quick lope. The place he wanted to reach was a good distance from the lands claimed by the pride. As he traveled his eye roamed. He was noting the location of certain plants and materials. Perhaps when Kimya wasn't waiting around to help he could come back and collect some of this. For now he was focused. Past the edge of the pride's lands then several hours more of travel. L'envoi stood at the top of a small rise looking down. "We're here."

It was cool, dark, and damp down below. Strange noises and low growls faintly reaching their ears. He gave her an encouraging grin. "Ready?"
 

magnadearel

magnadearel's avatar


Day Dreamer427

Day Dreamer427's avatar

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:25 am
magnadearel Wrote:




Kimya followed the dark pelted lion, keeping a constant pace. She didn't speed up or slow down much through out the journey; she knew she had to keep her strength and her guard up for both there safety. She just observed and did her duty, which was to watch him.

Kimya looked around at her surroundings. She was wondering what kind of plant he actually needed it was odd to find a plant in a place like this. Bu that just showed up much she knew about the plants. Kimya looked at him when he spoke to her... she thought about it but she really didnt want to go down there; it just didnt feel safe to her, but i suppose thats why he needed a guard. But then he smiled at her and that made her worries ease a bit. "Ya." Kimya said with a slight smile as she followed him down the dark, decrepit place below.
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 pm
Day Dreamer427 Wrote:


At her sign of readiness, L'envoi headed down without hesitation. He knew the way; being sure to travel it many times so he had the safest route memorized. At one point they reached a swampy like area and he paused.

"Follow directly in my footsteps Kimya. It looks dangerous and it is. One wrong step and the stuff will suck you down." He had watched several unfortunate animals get lost in the ooze. It had taken him months to find a safe path over instead of around. L'envoi leaped into the swampy muck. There was stepping stones made of random materials that while his feet got dirty, kept him safe from being pulled under.

He looked back to be sure Kimya was following him safely. Once they got out of this, it wasn't much further. Though they had to be more careful about animals attacking them. L'envoi was positive she could defend them.
 

magnadearel

magnadearel's avatar


Day Dreamer427

Day Dreamer427's avatar

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 am
magnadearel Wrote:




Sucked down. What was this lion looking for that he would risk his life for it. "Um L'envoi what are you looking for. This seems a bit excentric for a plant." Kimya said seeming almost uninterested.She followed his footsteps just as he showed her the way; almost slipping on the very first jump. A skilled fighter she was but not corridinaed. She was unsure if he was just overexaggerating or if thats what would truely happen, she didnt want to risk it.

While Kimya was following the lion she had to be alert especially since they were faceing a life or death instense this percise moment, walking on an unstable surface where falling could mean dying. But she wasnt scared for her life nor for his. She was afraid or what was to come, she was worried the futher they got the more eerie nosies they would encounter and she was arfraid of one noise in particular. Lightning or noises that sound like lightning. She was almost sure though that wouldnt happen but one never knows.

 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 pm
Day Dreamer427 Wrote:


He was a bit surprised when his guard escort questioned their reason for coming out so far. L'envoi looked back over his shoulder with a lopsided grin.

"Honestly? It's a tiny plant with lots of power so I'm told. If you want to know what's its used for.... you'll have to ask the bokors who use it. I'm afraid I just know enough to collect it." He gave a soft laugh. "With any luck though this tiny bit will last them a long long time. There we are," L'envoi gave a nod toward a big, dark stump ahead of them well shaded. He walked up slowly and circled it, looking for the tiny dark green plants that blended in so well with the rotting wood.

After surveying the whole stump and doing a number count he nodded and opened his bag. Using his toes he picked several of the plants. "It's good they're growing well. More grew since the last time I was here. Alright Kimya, I'm ready to go."
 

magnadearel

magnadearel's avatar


Day Dreamer427

Day Dreamer427's avatar

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:19 pm
magnadearel Wrote:



Kimya was oddly curious about these plants, but she still didn't understand the whole plants can help us things, she just always thought that they made lovely scenery. She would love to get into plants and study under a bokor it seems like such a peaceful rank but when she entered the pride she was so masculine, well her features were masculine. So she decided to be a guard instead, also it is a more solitary role and she like her solitude . But she understood that not everyone's path was the same as hers.

She smiled as the male told her he was ready to go. She got an eerie feeling about this whole place. "Lead the way, i wouldn't want the mucky water to swallow me." She said with a small grin on her face, feeling slightly more comfortable with the male. Normally she would have lead them back but she didn't want to risk their lives trying to navigate out, she would rather him lead her back, he knew this place more then her so it was a safer chance.
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:00 am
Day Dreamer427 Wrote:
Fin


"Indeed you wouldn't, nor would I want it to swallow you." He gave a cheerful grin and headed back along his route. L'envoi moved with confidence and ease. Occationally he glanced back to see his companion hadn't gotten into any trouble. She was pleasant company, he decided. Perhaps she'd offer to come with him again when he needed help next time. All too quickly, the pair was back into normal ground.

"Hey thanks for your help Kimya. Shouldn't be any problems with you getting back now. I've got a few more things to collect first. See ya!" The dark male gave a wave of his paw and headed out in another direction.
 

magnadearel

magnadearel's avatar

Reply
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games