Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:02 pm
Wonyky
T.A.D
You sith have me sitting back like this,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
keep it up I find it most enjoyable.

you should read what I just posted then. Ya for me for being Locolovictum, master of plans.

Man I really wish I still had a merc right about now. Drift from one sith/jedi to another getting involved in all sorts of devious plans meeting new interesting people, and betraying them....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:18 pm
T.A.D
Wonyky
T.A.D

you should read what I just posted then. Ya for me for being Locolovictum, master of plans.

Man I really wish I still had a merc right about now. Drift from one sith/jedi to another getting involved in all sorts of devious plans meeting new interesting people, and betraying them....

If you are willing to be active enough to play two characters, then I am pretty sure Nia and myself will allow it. Though if you don't believe that you can handle playing 2 guys in the foreseeable future, then I wouldn't recommend it.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:26 pm
Wonyky
T.A.D
Wonyky
T.A.D

If you are willing to be active enough to play two characters, then I am pretty sure Nia and myself will allow it. Though if you don't believe that you can handle playing 2 guys in the foreseeable future, then I wouldn't recommend it.

Well that would bump me to three characters, ive done it before, but at the moment I do not think it would be wise to introduce another character as drama develops between both factions.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 am
Okay, so how the hell did Locolovictum somehow know what Esuritio did? I call total bullshit. Reading back over the RP, Esuritio said nothing about his ships/fleet, so the simple act of pressing a button on his comm would not be grounds to go into full-on counter attack? The fact that Esuritio DID have his fleet was not knowledge that Locolovictum has.....

I suggest, and want a complete revamp of that post because even A'kire didn't know his entire fleet was out there...only one ship, that lone star destroyer...

Also, because that post pretty much just killed the sith part of the rp....

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:42 pm
My pc is busted wont be fixed for a few weeks. I will post when I can but its going to be difficult for a while, if their is something that any of my characters have to do I give Nia, and Wonky permission to control my characters for their respected sides  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:46 pm
Gia the Queen of Mars
Okay, so how the hell did Locolovictum somehow know what Esuritio did? I call total bullshit. Reading back over the RP, Esuritio said nothing about his ships/fleet, so the simple act of pressing a button on his comm would not be grounds to go into full-on counter attack? The fact that Esuritio DID have his fleet was not knowledge that Locolovictum has.....

I suggest, and want a complete revamp of that post because even A'kire didn't know his entire fleet was out there...only one ship, that lone star destroyer...

Pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter, yeah.  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:15 pm
Wonyky
T.A.D
Wonyky
T.A.D

Tom is also crew - he kinda doesn't need permission...um...yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 pm
Lord Esuritio
Gia the Queen of Mars
Wonyky

Pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter, yeah.

Wonyky - you need to fix this - reading back Vic is making assumptions on things he has no knowledge of - much as Vic is clever he is not psychic - you also need to respect your fellow RPers' - this HAS to be a team effort if it is to work - and you need to work with your team - please find a reasonable way to exert Vic's power without stepping on everyone - otherwise you will be posting alone and we all know that's no fun! ( and can also get VEEeeerrrryyy boring!)  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:34 pm
Hi all, Nia has been keeping me up to date about how your upset with me. And well, you might as well keep on doing that as I can’t change my current situation in my life. You see, currently I am a college student, which means that I will always have school work until the semester is over. History comes with 2-3 writing assignments every week, along with 1-2 chapters and a quiz per chapter. CSIT (it’s a coding class) is 1-2 chapters a week along with some coding work, which the amount of work/effort that needs varies. And lastly my philosophy, that is a chapter a week, but as the class as very little work, I have to devote more time to it as a single bad test/assignment can spell the end for me. Plus, I literally can’t fail any classes this semester as this December, if I pass all my class, I get my first degree. So no cutting corners for me. Along with that is my regular duties of taking care of the house and cooking.

Now I am not complaining about my work, I knew very well what I was getting into when I started college 3 years ago. But if you all are going to get upset when I have to put priority into the thing that I dropped around $5K on, well I can’t do anything about that. But just remember, just like how you guys got things going on, I do as well. Though, if you guys want to complain about something, just email me please. I am pretty sure I gave both of you my email address, its quite literally the fastest way to contact me as I tend to check it at least 5 times a day. If you don’t have it, just bloody say so, it takes me less time to give you my email address than it does for me to type this out. I could have gotten a half a discussion board post for history done in the time it took me to write this thing.

Now onto the thing that you are angry at me about. In short, did I say I knew things without writing it down in the previous posts? Yes I did do that, can I easily explain it why, I believe I can. For instance, if Vic can sense someone of a particular force signature coming from hyperspace into the system, it stands to reason that he can sense that particular persons decent from orbit to the planet. And because of how powerful he is, he can most likely get an inkling about those that are near that particular person. But as I did not say that in the posts, I, by our own rules, cannot say those things that I have said in the post. So I will change the post as the two of you requested. Though similar things can be said of Esuritio who has yet to post an updated character BIO in the new character form. Which kinda of means that his character does not exist within the time skip, but I won’t get on your back for that technicality. Nor for your insinuations that my defenses no longer work because you said so. (Who wouldn’t change the keys when you get a new house? Its common sense in my book)

If this upset you, that I can apologize for, as that was not the intent. But I have work and my own problems that I have to deal with, which means that I will sometimes be away for a few days, sometimes longer (finals will be here before you know it). And I am not the only one making mistakes within the rp, the two of you are guilty of making mistakes as well, but I will not force the two of you to do anything. except the updated character BIO for Esuritio. I will ride you on that now until you do it since I brought up. So now I will be editing that rp post and then off to write another essay, as they won’t write themselves.

Lord Esuritio
Gia the Queen of Mars

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 pm
Wonyky
Hi all, Nia has been keeping me up to date about how your upset with me. And well, you might as well keep on doing that as I can’t change my current situation in my life. You see, currently I am a college student, which means that I will always have school work until the semester is over. History comes with 2-3 writing assignments every week, along with 1-2 chapters and a quiz per chapter. CSIT (it’s a coding class) is 1-2 chapters a week along with some coding work, which the amount of work/effort that needs varies. And lastly my philosophy, that is a chapter a week, but as the class as very little work, I have to devote more time to it as a single bad test/assignment can spell the end for me. Plus, I literally can’t fail any classes this semester as this December, if I pass all my class, I get my first degree. So no cutting corners for me. Along with that is my regular duties of taking care of the house and cooking.

Now I am not complaining about my work, I knew very well what I was getting into when I started college 3 years ago. But if you all are going to get upset when I have to put priority into the thing that I dropped around $5K on, well I can’t do anything about that. But just remember, just like how you guys got things going on, I do as well. Though, if you guys want to complain about something, just email me please. I am pretty sure I gave both of you my email address, its quite literally the fastest way to contact me as I tend to check it at least 5 times a day. If you don’t have it, just bloody say so, it takes me less time to give you my email address than it does for me to type this out. I could have gotten a half a discussion board post for history done in the time it took me to write this thing.

Now onto the thing that you are angry at me about. In short, did I say I knew things without writing it down in the previous posts? Yes I did do that, can I easily explain it why, I believe I can. For instance, if Vic can sense someone of a particular force signature coming from hyperspace into the system, it stands to reason that he can sense that particular persons decent from orbit to the planet. And because of how powerful he is, he can most likely get an inkling about those that are near that particular person. But as I did not say that in the posts, I, by our own rules, cannot say those things that I have said in the post. So I will change the post as the two of you requested. Though similar things can be said of Esuritio who has yet to post an updated character BIO in the new character form. Which kinda of means that his character does not exist within the time skip, but I won’t get on your back for that technicality. Nor for your insinuations that my defenses no longer work because you said so. (Who wouldn’t change the keys when you get a new house? Its common sense in my book)

If this upset you, that I can apologize for, as that was not the intent. But I have work and my own problems that I have to deal with, which means that I will sometimes be away for a few days, sometimes longer (finals will be here before you know it). And I am not the only one making mistakes within the rp, the two of you are guilty of making mistakes as well, but I will not force the two of you to do anything. except the updated character BIO for Esuritio. I will ride you on that now until you do it since I brought up. So now I will be editing that rp post and then off to write another essay, as they won’t write themselves.

Lord Esuritio
Gia the Queen of Mars

You are mixing IRL with something I deem an escape from such a harsh reality. You forget that it shouldn't influence your behaviour on these forums and I will ride you on that attitude. I have not posted an updated character bio because it is not finished. That will be rectified in the near future and I have informed Nia of such a thing. However I don't see where I stated your defences do not work, that was never stated. I'm not going to argue with you over this, I'm not a child nor am I the one presenting such an attitude here. What you were doing is clearly blowing everything out of the water with the RP. I am one of the Founding Members of this guild, I practically wrote a third of the rulebook for this RP.

But as I stated, stop dumping on us with the IRL stories when it comes to guild matters such as this. If you can't post because of IRL, say so and that's all well and good in my eyes. But to drop all of that on us, in an attempt to make us feel guilty? No, that's out of bounds. To have you mod yourself in such a way within the RP that there is nothing I can do, so my character that would be of equal or greater power has ZERO room to manoeuvre within the said situation? It's pathetic.

I came back here with good intentions, to get stuck into the RP, have some fun, reacquaint myself with some old friends and see what magic we can make. From your side of things I feel nothing but sheer hostility. Your attitude towards us, quite frankly, is rude. This is yet another problem I've encountered with you. I am not backing down from my convictions.

Gia will have her input. And since she is Vice Captain, I'm calling for Nia to offer a final solution to the problem at hand. With no disrespect to your literary skills, I deem you to be somewhat impossible to RP with.

I have vented my frustration with you and the matter at hand. And that's all that I will say.  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:51 pm
Wonyky

Lord Esuritio
Gia the Queen of Mars

Honestly I'd love to know what mistakes I'm making within the RP...please do tell me because I sure as hell haven't seen any.....

All I said was that I found it highly illogical [Star Trekkie here] that Vic would know exactly what Esuritio did when he slit his hand to his comm. Yes, we're all force sensitive, very much so at that but none of us are psychic...to day that you are anything short of having a decent inkling of what could be going on seems like you're giving yourself powers no man whether in the SW universe or in real life could have. If that was the case, Vic would have known Esuritio was coming to probably try and kill him or something and would have planned accordingly. I'm just saying how he reacted seems a bit out of place and doesn't make all that much sense.

And as for real life issues, dude we're all understanding of that...Seriously just let us know beforehand. I've got s**t I have to do and my depression makes me not want to do anything most days so its not an issue.....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:51 am
So..everyone wants to hear what I have to say.

Wonyky I do have to agree with Liam in the fact that you do tend to "box" people in - that was part of the problem before the time skip - you left me & Tom nowhere to go but where you wanted us too. RP is an interactive sport - it's no fun when someone else starts forcing you into a corner - better to just say F it and walk away.
Vic is clever but not all knowing and all powerful - he is also insane which would cause him to err in acting emotionally at times - he can be paranoid and sometimes delusional - not as calm and cool as you are now portraying him. he has to know as vicious as the take over was, he could not entirely obliterate Rahl's followers - the old saying keep your friends close - keep your enemies closer could apply here very well and Esuritio could be a powerful ally if Vic can win him over - you should laugh maniacally and then welcome him as your new best friend. After all didn't he hang around with a Je'daii - even considering romancing her?

Liam - of course Vic will cop an attitude - he's cocky and over sure of himself since he was able to take down the all powerful Rahl. But Esuritio is clever and powerful himself - still he was often deferential to Rahl even childishly fearful sometimes (remember Nar Shaada) while all the while plotting to kill him and take over himself - you could also play the same way and work to overthrow..speaking of which - we DO have a battle system - maybe it's not perfect but it is in place - there is always the option to attack - whoever wins takes the Empire -

Gia - I have always seen Akire as totally out for herself - abused and broken, to me she would not side with one over the other - she would trust no one but herself...she would play both and work everything to her advantage

These are my opinions based on the characters as I have seen them.

Now y'all want me to demote this one and throw that one out - this is an RP guys - a story. I do not think it is the end all be all - More than anything I want you guys to work together - Liam, Gia, I'm sorry if you don't feel wanted - I DO want you here - your talents...your friendships - mean the world to me and I think you can make this an extraordinary tale, Wonyky's friendship means the world to me too - he has been there thru all my RL drama - and he has stuck with the Guild thru all it's ups and downs- so please don't make this more than it is - it's just a story - we have to write it - Liam if you aren't happy with Wonyky's edit and feel he's godmodding - well do a little of your own - look to the skies and see that none of what he's saying is true - he's having a "delusional" episode - you can do that too - no one has all the power - not the characters and not us players

Perhaps Wonyky is taking liberties, but it was just Tom , me and him here for the longest time - maybe it got to comfortable to write the whole story..and Wonkyk Liam is right - he is one of the founders of the Guild back then it was juts him me & Rahl so please remember we wouldn't be here at all without him either and he is the one that appointed you to crew in the first place! and Gia - she brought the RP to life when she was here - she had a loyal following and when that nasty episode happened way back when a lot of members left with her just because of it. I value all of you and you may consider me weak or soft but hell it's just an RP - all this fighting and posturing pales in the face of what each of us has gone thru in our lives - it should be fun - if someone is chaalenging you instead of huffing and puffing rise to the challenge use thos brilliant minds to get the best of your opponent and dangit - don't forget the DICE!!

Now I'm at work so maybe I didn't say all this right or make sense or anything but I didn't want to wait til I got home - I know everyone is upset and I hate that so please give me some feedback - say what you have to say - we are a family of sorts and we can duke this out - families do and it doesn't mean the end - it can give us a fresh beginning and we can only reach compromise when we all talk it out - resolution friends!!

Lord Esuritio
Gia the Queen of Mars
Wonyky
comadorslinky
T.A.D.
Tomthetank
fallenjedi1191

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:59 am
Nia Phoenix

Gia - I have always seen Akire as totally out for herself - abused and broken, to me she would not side with one over the other - she would trust no one but herself...she would play both and work everything to her advantage

Hahaha mhm. Especially now more than ever - hence why she has been acting how she has been. Perhaps I should take that into consideration and in the future have her even moreso encompass that mentality.

Maybe that's what she's doing currently.....maybe not...who knows~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:07 am
Is it bad that I kind of want A'kire now to just slink away while the two men discuss things and ******** around in the temple, see if maybe she can't get into some major scale badassery or just plain out murder...I seem to recall children being within the temple twisted

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 am
Gia the Queen of Mars
Is it bad that I kind of want A'kire now to just slink away while the two men discuss things and ******** around in the temple, see if maybe she can't get into some major scale badassery or just plain out murder...I seem to recall children being within the temple twisted

LOL like I said - I've always seen as her playing everyone to her advantage - sneaking out and getting into some trouble of your own might distract them from all their posturing LOL - bet there are probably some Je'daii or even sympathizers being held in the dungeons you could torture LOL ...or hmm... sneak into Vic personal space and see what you can snoop - there might be stuff about his parents and the Mandalorian Temple - a real sore spot of Vic's LOL yup..I know you can find some trouble to get into wink  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games