Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:10 pm
Sorry everybody this time of year is one of my personally busiest, I will try and get a post up after Halloween.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:01 pm
T.A.D
Sorry everybody this time of year is one of my personally busiest, I will try and get a post up after Halloween.

Just good to know you're still around emotion_hug  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 pm
Seherak Sensei
So I am sorry for being MIA. A lot has come up recently and I haven't had any time to post. I will try and hurry with reviewing what has happened. I make no promises though.
Wonyky, or anyone else, if you want to pm me details about what my mission on was supposed to be about, that would be most helpful.

Check with "The Android Soldier" too - he's been working with Wonyky too - maybe the two of you can come up with a nice twist wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:04 am
Nia Phoenix
Seherak Sensei
So I am sorry for being MIA. A lot has come up recently and I haven't had any time to post. I will try and hurry with reviewing what has happened. I make no promises though.
Wonyky, or anyone else, if you want to pm me details about what my mission on was supposed to be about, that would be most helpful.

Check with "The Android Soldier" too - he's been working with Wonyky too - maybe the two of you can come up with a nice twist wink

OK. Will do.  

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:43 pm
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

Aye, was doin some recruiting IRL

Then I had to do a wee bit of fighting  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:57 pm
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

emotion_awesome Awesome! I hope you won!!!!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:03 pm
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

Seeing as to how I am telling the tale, we bitterly battled for several hours before I recollected I was carrying a pistol. Being a man who has little time to suffer fools I simply shot him and stole his Bantha rofl pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:03 pm
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

Seeing as to how I am telling the tale, we bitterly battled for several hours before I recollected I was carrying a pistol. Being a man who has little time to suffer fools I simply shot him and stole his Bantha rofl pirate

LMAO  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:07 pm
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

LMAO

In reality though he was a cool guy, there house was all done up star wars themed, i posted some pics in chatter box, there was a woman dressed as leia and a han solo. Unfortunatley i got there late and they had ran out of candy so Han was taking everything down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:12 pm
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

LMAO

In reality though he was a cool guy, there house was all done up star wars themed, i posted some pics in chatter box, there was a woman dressed as leia and a han solo. Unfortunatley i got there late and they had ran out of candy so Han was taking everything down.

How fun! We have one neighborhood where everyone goes crazy, but most people here are pretty boring LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:29 pm
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

LMAO

How fun! We have one neighborhood where everyone goes crazy, but most people here are pretty boring LOL

That is how it is here aswell, one housing area by the police station is typically very well decorated but this year it was rather sparse, granted we did get out late but it was slightly disappointing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:50 pm
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

LMAO

That is how it is here aswell, one housing area by the police station is typically very well decorated but this year it was rather sparse, granted we did get out late but it was slightly disappointing.

between work and getting Tyler out for Trick-or-treat I'm surprised you made it - I'm glad you had fun at least - I would've have loved to see the place!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:55 pm
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D
Nia Phoenix
T.A.D

LMAO

between work and getting Tyler out for Trick-or-treat I'm surprised you made it - I'm glad you had fun at least - I would've have loved to see the place!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24534365&page=last  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:43 am
Finally found time to post.  

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:53 pm
Seherak Sensei
Finally found time to post.

no worries - Wonyky hasn't been around - hope he comes back soon!  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games