Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 pm
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Yeah wait a minute I thought another ship was going to pick them up and take them to Tython. You really don't want Zara to get a hold of those coordi-- err I mean SURE let Dawson take his ship sounds like a great idea!!!

When Kaede tracks Zara down she's going to.....totally follow orders and not attack her because she's not a traitorous *Censored* like Zara is.

Attacking me would be your funeral... though if you're nice I might give you the name of a traitor. wink

I'm only a rank below you....It's all dice really... Naaa I was ordered to make contact with the emperor first thing if I find you. He'll be the one to decide heh.

Actually Rahl still needs to update the list, I'm rank four now so i'd be two ranks above you.

Meh it's still dice....If I could steal Mizuyuki's luck I could 3 shot you xD

I don't think our Lord Emperor would like that very much... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:22 pm
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish

Attacking me would be your funeral... though if you're nice I might give you the name of a traitor. wink

I'm only a rank below you....It's all dice really... Naaa I was ordered to make contact with the emperor first thing if I find you. He'll be the one to decide heh.

Actually Rahl still needs to update the list, I'm rank four now so i'd be two ranks above you.

Well you better not ever side with the je'daii then. I've been promised to be the one to punish you should you switch sides smile  

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish

Well you better not ever side with the je'daii then. I've been promised to be the one to punish you should you switch sides smile

*cough* I'd like to see you try *cough* Also I may have something interesting planned that you might want to be a part of... I'll PM you the details at some point if you're interested!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:32 pm
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish
Momo Kisarragi
scuttlefish

*cough* I'd like to see you try *cough* Also I may have something interesting planned that you might want to be a part of... I'll PM you the details at some point if you're interested!

Sound fun smile  

Momo Kisarragi

3,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:01 am
Sorry for going MIA guys. Work has gotten crazy and my sister is in the process of moving. Just helped her move to her new place yesterday and had to work afterwards. I also had lost some of my rp inspiration. I came up with a new character recently that I want to try. Maybe not this current rp but another one. Also found a unique character creater site for SW rp's that might help with the battle system. Here is the site: http://www.starwarsrpgindex.com/index.php  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:08 pm
I noticed some people still using their pics in their posts even out of Council chambers - would everyone like to keep doing that?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:26 pm
Nia Phoenix
I noticed some people still using their pics in their posts even out of Council chambers - would everyone like to keep doing that?

I would not, there is no small version of my character's picture and I don't know how to make it smaller.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Seherak Sensei
Sorry for going MIA guys. Work has gotten crazy and my sister is in the process of moving. Just helped her move to her new place yesterday and had to work afterwards. I also had lost some of my rp inspiration. I came up with a new character recently that I want to try. Maybe not this current rp but another one. Also found a unique character creater site for SW rp's that might help with the battle system. Here is the site: http://www.starwarsrpgindex.com/index.php

Its ok Seherak, I was the only person that was waiting on you. So its alright.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:33 pm
Just glad to know you're still alive and kickin' - good to have you back! xd

Nice sight - Tomthetank is changing his character around - you could always bring in an alt if you wanted to keep your current character

Seherak Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Wonyky
Nia Phoenix

I would not, there is no small version of my character's picture and I don't know how to make it smaller.

I could try my hand at shrinking one down for you

User Image
User Image  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:40 pm
Wonyky
Seherak Sensei

Do you remember what page we left Our last unteraction on? Or if it is easily found?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:43 pm
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Nia Phoenix

User Image
User Image

Ok, how did you do that?  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:47 pm
Seherak Sensei
Wonyky
Seherak Sensei

Do you remember what page we left Our last unteraction on? Or if it is easily found?

The last interaction between our characters are on page 179  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:26 pm
Wonyky
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Nia Phoenix

User Image
User Image

Ok, how did you do that?

Photobucket edit option, crop and resize.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:31 pm
Wonyky
Tomthetank
Wonyky
Nia Phoenix

User Image
User Image

Ok, how did you do that?

Here's a couple more.
User Image
User Image
And yeah you can just use MS paint or any image editing program. Just crop and resize.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games