READ BEFORE POSTING!!!

First of all, before I get going here, let me introduce myself. Maiden is the captain of the guild and it is my duty to keep the mechanics and functions of the game in play.

But I am excited to have you here and since this is your first time in the guild. Let me run through a few house rules before we get started. If you aren't playing a character and are in the guild, still abide by the rules listed here which are applicable.

Contribution from Guild Captain Maiden: Brilwen

First and foremost, the individual(s) who post should post in completely sentences. Secondly, for each post they should write a minimal of at least 3 paragraphs (on rare occasion GM permitted), although knock yourself out if you want to write monster sized posts. What I'm really looking forwards to is about on average for about 5 paragraphs or more per post should be the norm. 3 are okay every once in awhile, because sometimes there really isn't much to reply to (Once again, check with Maiden upon these events through use of a PM / OOC chatt)

Posting Guidelines Clarified : Maiden's Notations.

(aka 5 - 14 paragraphs per post) Sentences range from a minimum of about 15 sentences to about a top cap of about 112 per character. Meaning, if you have a joint post with you and another person or two of your own characters, it would be about 30 sentences to a max of about 224. And it could be even larger if you had more characters. That's all the hard stuff. Please check grammar and punctuation and sentence syntax. Obviously, if a character is speaking these rules may not apply to the spoken or otherwise individual aspects of the character. After all if the character is a dunce, then the character will and should think and act accordingly.

It is considered to be a Long -term Adv-lit to Elite posting. Category- Short Essays

Because this is intended for individuals whom love to RP as well as write, but don't necessarily have time to post every single day of the week. It is also important to understand that this Rp will occur in a world from a series called Fairy tale realm. It exists within the confines of what is known as the dark fairy tales. This holds true for the same world build that you will find from the Angel series if you were a fan of that.

Keep the Gaia ToS in mind!

1. Plan with other members before doing something
2. No killing other characters members off unless they want it
3. Want to be in a relationship with someone pm Admin and we'll discuss it with you and the other roleplayer.
4. Want to be related to someone in the rp? Same rule as with the relationship.
5 Do not steal the other roleplayers characters, first come first serve.
6. No cut and paste characters please create your own.
7. Only accepting crossovers from the series 'Angel.'
8. Swearing is allowed as is violence
9. Romance needs to be at a PG-16 level.
10. Use a picture of your character when you post. (must be live person)
11. Have fun and be KIND to fellow members

Now to break down a few things before you can actually post.

so tips to hit in example piece:
-stay in character
-Tweak the character and make something your own
- Make sure that you have a Layout that has a nice picture, name, and a optional although not required quote from the character.
- No exceptionally bright colors on the text that make it incredibly hard to read.

(If the character profile is already uploaded so you don't have to worry about that part.)

*Special Note*: a person is allowed to only play 2 cannon from the fairy tale realm. Otherwise, it will end up that a person could be grabbing all the roles and then cause a major problem if they should ever have a reason that they have to leave suddenly.
-Maiden