Welcome to Gaia! ::

LETS SONIC ROLEPLAY! Need mains! Always accepting! Members!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply Station Square (RP SubForum)
Alice's Creepy Inn/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

you hear a voice behind you what you do?
SCREAM AND RUN!! D8
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Turn and face it >:(
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Coward in a corner till it stops whispering
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Zora the fox
Crew

Shapeshifter

4,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 pm
Iblis heard Light and looked at him slightly annoyed by his rudeness. Iblis heard Alice and the creepy look on her face startled Iblis a little. "...Don't worry Alice, I won't let this place burn down... I promise..." Iblis said with a small look of determination in her eyes. When Iblis makes a promise, she sticks to it and is willing to risk her life to keep her promises.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 pm
"So what are we going to do if we run into another ghost"? Splash asked as he thinks.  

Palastar

Zora the fox
Crew

Shapeshifter

4,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 pm
Iblis heard Splash and shook her head slowly. "...I don't know... We'll just have to hope that none of them try to separate us... We need to stay together, or at least in pairs... Since Alice and I have experience with ghosts, we'll split up with one of you guys... I'll go with Light and Alice can go with you..." Iblis said to Splash. Then she looked around with her ears perked and alert. She could hear something, but she wasn't sure what it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm
Light sighed deeply but kept on a serious expression, he knew that was mean but he thought that this place wasn't that special. "...Sorry." he mumbled quietly then heard Iblis mention splitting into two groups, he looked at her then at Alice slightly glad he didn't have to stick around the other girl who seemed kinda emotionless.

Alice sat still on her stool for a bit longer before standing up, she looked at Splash then Iblis slightly and nods a little. "alright..."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Shapeshifter

4,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:52 pm
Iblis heard Light and Alice and smiled a little. "Great..." Iblis said. Suddenly, her smile vanished and her ears perked up. She looked around, her eyes scanning the room. "...D-Do you guys hear that? ...It sounds like whispers or laughing...and it's getting louder..." Iblis said a little nervous. Then she sniffed the air and her eyes widened slightly. "...We're being watched...the ghosts are planning something...and it's big..." Iblis said quietly. She was mostly concerned about being separated from her friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:01 pm
Suddenly the whole room turned black, it was like being in a dark fog...

Light was standing near Iblis though but couldn't see Splash or Alice, he noticed the laughing and giggling was getting louder though like they were surrounded. "Not again..." he mumbled in annoyance and didn't even seemed spooked at all by the darkness, he was ready to fight if something showed it's self though.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Shapeshifter

4,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:17 pm
Iblis saw the fog surround everyone. She couldn't see Splash or Alice, and she could barely see Light. Iblis heard one small voice yell 'Puppy!' The she-wolf looked over at Light confused. "...Did it just say... Puppy...?" Iblis asked Light puzzled. She didn't know why a ghost would say 'puppy' or what it even meant. Then a look of terror spread across Iblis's face. "...Oh no... I'M the puppy!" Iblis said to Light scared. Suddenly, some of the fog wrapped around Iblis's waist and pulled her into deeper into the black fog. "Light!" Iblis cried scared as she dug her claws into the floor boards, but it was no use. The fog kept pulling her and it soon lifted her high into the air. "I am NOT a puppy! I'm a WOLF!" Iblis yelled angrily. She hated it when people called her a puppy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 pm
Light quickly followed after Iblis then saw her getting lifted into the air, he jumped up quickly and grabbed Iblis then swiftly landed on his feet on the ground while holding her in his arms still. "You alright...?" he asked then sat her down gently while keeping watch for anything around them.

some growling was being heard behind Light...  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Shapeshifter

4,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:38 pm
Iblis blushed faintly when Light held her in his arms. When Light put Iblis down she heard growling coming from behind Light. "...Uh, Light... I think the ghosts are getting mad..." Iblis said nervously. Then Iblis heard the voice again. "We want puppy!" it said, only this time deeper and angrier. "I'm a WOLF you lousy ghosts! NOT a puppy! Get it right!" Iblis said angrily. She was sick and tired of the ghosts calling her a puppy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm
Light heard the growling too and tried to stay calm, watching and guarding Iblis since their after her. "Your not getting your hands on her... without a fight from me..." he said and his rings started to glow goldish.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Shapeshifter

4,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm
Iblis blushed a little when Light protected her. "...Why would they want me? Why do they always want me?!" Iblis said as she looked around, but it was hard to see anything through the black fog. Iblis could hear the growling getting louder and wondered what that ghosts were planning. "What do you ghosts want from me?! I'm not a puppy so forget about that!" Iblis yelled angrily at the ghosts.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm
Not being able to see anything"Hey!... Is everyone alright. whats going on over there." Splash yells as he hears the yelling over in the other part of the room. Splash hears more strange noises as they are getting louder. Splash thinks"Oh no... a-am I n-next" Now Splash is taking caution of his surroundings very nervously.  

Palastar

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 pm
large hand then grabs Light and slams him to the floor pinning him there...

Light felt lots of pain in his back but ignored it and try to get free, he kept struggling but the hand just held onto him tighter. "Argh!..."

Another hand appears but grabs Iblis then tries to drag her away...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:11 pm
Iblis saw Light get pinned to the ground. Iblis was grabbed by another hand before she could help Light though. "Lemme go!" Iblis said angrily as she bit the hand. The hand dropped Iblis and she ran over to Light and clawed at the hands that were attacking him. "Bad puppy!" the voices said angrily. Suddenly, another hand grabbed Iblis by the tail and began to drag her off. "Ack! Ouch! Easy on the tail!" Iblis yelped as she tried to get the hands to release her. It was no use though. As long as the ghosts had her by the tail, she couldn't escape. Then the hand lifted Iblis off the ground and held her upside down by the tail. Iblis tried to break free, but blood was rushing to her head and she became dizzy and limp. A smaller hand came to Iblis and put a collar around her neck. Then the hands released Iblis and Light. Iblis fell to the ground. The black fog remained and whispers and faint laughter could be heard.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Shapeshifter

4,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:24 pm
Suddenly the hands started going after Splash after words but some ghosts were still watching Iblis and Light...

Light sat up and tried to stand, his back hurt a bit from being slammed to the ground. He looked over to Iblis and rushed over to her a little, he noticed the collar but wasn't sure why they put that on her. "Are you okay...?"  
Station Square (RP SubForum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff