Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply Station Square (RP SubForum)
Alice's Creepy Inn/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you hear a voice behind you what you do?
SCREAM AND RUN!! D8
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Turn and face it >:(
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Coward in a corner till it stops whispering
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:40 am
the little girl started giggling and started floating towards Iblis and Light though...

Light was really shocked, his eyes widen slightly but then turned back serious as he noticed it coming towards them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 am
Iblis began to panic. "Aw man! Why do ghosts hate me so much?!" Iblis groaned as her fists ignited. "Dang it! I can't use my fire! I'll end up burning the place down and I can't fight outside 'cause it's raining! My fire won't work in the rain!" Iblis said as she stopped her flaming fists.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:13 am
the little girl then used the extra hands behind it to grab the two... "...stay... with me... forever!" she said and her appears changed to a woman with a white dress and long black hair, her expression was very creepy still smiling at them.

"s**t!" Light swear out loud by this, he tried to struggle out but it was no use. "Let us go or else!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 am
"Ack!" Iblis said as the ghost grabbed her and Light. "...I am not your pet!" Iblis growled as she bit the ghost with her wolf fangs.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:34 am
the girl let Iblis go and screamed high pitched that it almost caused people headaches, it then tried to grab Iblis again with other hands... "...You'll be my puppet..."

Light tried to use chaos spear at the ghost but it went through it, he then noticed Iblis got free by biting it's hand that was holding her. ...the weak spot are it's hands... he thought then used chaos spear at it's hand that was holding him, the hand let go and he landed on the floor on his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 am
"No! I will not be your anything!" Iblis snarled as she did a back flip, dodging the ghost hands. Then Iblis charged at the ghost's hands and began clawing at them and biting them.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Palastar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:13 am
"U-Um well i g-guess this isn't a j-joke t-then SO EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES"Splash said as he ran into a different room"come on everybody in here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 am
Light saw Splash run off but he looked towards Iblis seeing she was trying to fight it, he tried throwing chaos spears at the other hands that tried to grab her from behind and so she could escape.

the girl screamed in pain slightly and then tried to grab Light. "...you'll... paaaayyy...."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 am
Iblis saw Light block the hands behind her. "Look out!" Iblis said to Light as a bunch of hands went after Light. Iblis ran over to Light and clawed at the hands. Then one of the hands grabbed Iblis and lifted her high off the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 am
Splash came back into the room seeing why it was taking them so long. So he got to a distance and tried to spray the little girl with his water pack so Light and Iblis could get away.  

Palastar

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 am
Light noticed Iblis jumping at the hands and clawing them but she got caught by one of the hands, he tried to distract the ghost though by throwing chaos spears at the other hands.

the ghost noticed splash throw water at it but it went straight though her, the chaos spears though hurt her hands and it dropped Iblis again. "ARGH!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 am
Iblis fell to the ground. "Hey! Aim for the hands!" Iblis called to the new guy. Then Iblis got up. "How do we defeat this thing?! We can't keep this up forever..." Iblis said to Light.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Palastar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 am
"We can't defeat it, we can't trap it what else is there to try. Obviously not playing with it" Splash said with fright as he try's to hold it off so they can think of a plan  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 am
"someone should get Alice... she might know what to do..." Light said he was feeling sorta tired from using chaos spear, if he kept this up he'd probably collapse and he knew it.

"die...die..die..DIEEE!" the girl screamed and more hands try to grab Splash, Iblis or Light.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 am
Iblis heard Light. "Hey go get Alice! Light and I will hold off the ghost!" Iblis called to Splash. Then Iblis continued to claw at the ghost's hands.  
Station Square (RP SubForum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff