Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝓛𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply Station Square (RP SubForum)
Alice's Creepy Inn/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you hear a voice behind you what you do?
SCREAM AND RUN!! D8
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Turn and face it >:(
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Coward in a corner till it stops whispering
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:18 pm
D.L growled silently as Corrupted Iblis pinned him, and struggled to get her off. "Are you trying to piss me off?" he said as a trick question then used all his strength, trying to push her off and kick her gut. He wasn't going to let that ghost harm that pup.

The ghost hands then go closer to Wave and little Iblis. "Give the little runt to me... or I'll have your soul along with her..." it spoke in a cold tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:07 am
Jay reacted, suddenly extending the fireball into a whip of fire and cracking it at the ghost hand.
'Stay away from them,' he told... it? ... simply. It may have wanted her, but he wasn't one to give people up to save himself.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:39 am
Little Iblis looked up at Wave. "The amulet... I need to get to it... She has it and it's...making her stronger but...if I can get a hold of it while she's wearing it...then...this'll be over..." she explained weakly. She wasn't sure how, but little Iblis just had a feeling that this would fix things. Little Iblis looked over at D.L and Corrupt Iblis fighting.

Corrupt Iblis was knocked over by D.L's attack. She enjoyed a good challenge, but this was just taking longer than she had hoped. She wanted the pup dead, which didn't seem to be happening. "Finish the brat! Kill all of them!" she ordered with a growl. The amulet around her neck continued to turn darker slowly and Corrupt Iblis gained power from it. Corrupt Iblis quickly got back onto her feet and started punching and kicking combos at D.L, hoping to knock him off balance and possibly land a blow to knock him out. She knew though that the chances of that were slim. D.L did not seem like the type to go out so easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 am
Eyes casted down upon the little Iblis in his arms, Wave took in her words carefully. Though he felt it more important to get her to safety, there was no one here who knew Iblis better than herself. So, if she said this would end it, he was more obliged to believe it. Upon seeing the Jay's fire whip cracking at the threatening ghost hands, the hedgehog held the wolf slightly closer to him as he stated, "Alright. Hang on tight, Iblis, we're about to get you back to yourself." On cue, he would dash forward immediately toward the two fighting, looking for a way or opening to get the young one close to her corrupted self.  

Tytun

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 am
The ghost hands recoiled back slightly when Jay whipped them. it was furious though and made a piecing scream as it lunged at him with one hand. Trying to swat Jay away like a fly. "You all had a chance but... my patience as gone thin..." it said in a low dark tone. "die!"

D.L blocked each punch and kick with his arms or knees, truthfully it hurt to even do that but he kept it hidden well and was smirking at her. "Someone seems to be in a hurry..." he half joked then his expression turned serious and started throwing punches back, using his legs for speed mostly but sometimes would counter the kicks with his own. "I guess I'm not the only one who had enough..." he teased, he just liked getting on her nerves it seems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ni-cha started looking around and mostly at the end of the storage room, seeming to be looking for something hidden. "Sorry for all the trouble... although I'm really grateful for the help. I'm surprised that your not even scared about the whole ghost thing." she said towards Kiro, as she moved a few heavy boxes out of the way. She then moved to the wall that looked slightly out of place, having a lever behind the pile of boxes. She only needed to move one. "This place has lots of hidden doors... and it seems the noise is coming from here." she said and pushed the lever down. The wall that looked out of place then opened up to a secret doorway, leading down deeper into the basement.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:00 pm
Jay winced at the screaming, but tried to counter with a large wall of flame. He hoped it would drive it off, otherwise he'd get hit... not a good experience in his mind.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm
D.L was starting to get on Corrupt Iblis' nerves. Once he started going on the offensive though, she had to go on defense. D.L was much faster than she was. Corrupt Iblis blocked and countered D.L's attacks, but occasionally got hit. One kick hit her in the chest and she flew back and hit a wall. "Gah!" she said in pain. She had the wind knocked out of her and was trying to catch her breath.

Little Iblis winced at the ghost hands' scream and curled up against Wave. She held onto him and waited for an opening in the fight. "...N-now..." she said weakly when she saw corrupt Iblis hit the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:44 pm
Despite who Iblis really was, the representation of her as a child in his arms stirred a more emotional string inside Wave, and thus he held her close to him as he ran toward the two combatants, giving the screaming hands a wide berth as Jay kept them at bay. Upon hearing the little one weakly state the opening they needed in the others' fight, the hedgehog immediately moved against the corrupt form of Iblis, adding more to her current injuries by shoulder bashing her back into the wall. Of course, all he was aiming to do was simply to bid Little Iblis the time she needed to do her task. "You're up!" he exclaimed, trying to keep Corrupt Iblis at bay.  

Tytun

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:39 am
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Lets just say I've been in a lot of bad neighborhoods. I'm used to this sort of thing", he replies as he helps Ni-cha with the boxes. Just as he saw the littl girl pull a lever revealing a hidden door, the young hedgehog couldnt help but fold his ears back. "-.-' Yup.....hidden doors", he said not sounding surprised. A typical haunted house rule. Always be aware of trap doors and hidden paths. Without hesitation, he follows Ni-cha to find the location of those ominous noises.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Little Iblis heard Wave tell her to go so she quickly reached out and grabbed onto the amulet. The amulet glowed and quickly engulfed the girls in a bright light. "Get back!" little Iblis warned Wave as the light engulfed her.

Corrupt Iblis was caught off guard by Wave's attack. She tried to get him off, but he nearly had her pinned to the wall. The next thing she knew, the pup had grabbed the amulet and it was glowing. "Nooo!" she yelled in anger as the light engulfed her and the pup.

After a minute the light faded and Iblis was back to normal. The amulet around her neck was back to it's normal color. However, Iblis had taken the damage of both corrupt and little Iblis'. Stab wounds, broken ribs, and plenty of bruises and small cuts; making her very weak. She looked up at Wave, her eyes exactly the same as little Iblis'. "...Th-thanks..." she said weakly and then fell over unconscious. Fainted from a combination of pain and exhaustion.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:48 pm
Blinking as he saw the two girls beginning to get engulfed by a bright light, he did as Little Iblis stated and quickly back-stepped away as their location got too bright to see properly. Holding his hands up to block as much of the light as he could, Wave would wait until he could see properly before looking back over to the now properly one Iblis. Seeing the look in her eyes before she weakly spoke up, he gave a faint smirk as she fell unconscious and would state in return, "You're welcome..."

Moving over to her, the hedgehog would very gently pick her up into his arms, legs over one arm with her neck leaning over the other. With her there, he momentarily forgot about the ghost hands as he walked over to Light, gently placing Iblis right beside him. "She's going to need some tending to, but I think the worst is over," he stated as he patted his shoulder. "Heh... If you weren't in such a state yourself, I know you'd have done the same to help her out."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:20 pm
Light smiled a bit back at Wave, grateful for his help. "Thank you, Wave... I wouldn't of been able to do anything without your help." he said then looked at Iblis, he was still worried though about her condition. Although they still had the ghost and D.L to worry about as well.

D.L was slightly disappointed that the fight was over, but he watched Wave as he carried Iblis to safety. Gazing over to the ghost hands and Jay. He smirks a bit, there was still that ghost to take care of. He still had to teach that thing not to mess with him. "need some help..?" he said towards Jay and used his electric abilities to shock the hand that was about to swat at the guy. D.L didn't really do it to save him though, it wasn't intention to do so. He was just in for the fight, no matter his condition.

The ghost burnt himself against the fire like wall and screamed as it recoils back again, this time though he tries to swat Jay from behind by surprise but D.L shocked it before the ghost could. "Aaaargh!!" it yelled as it's ghostly hands and body sparked with electricity surging through it.

After rushing down the stairs, Ni-cha finally reaches the room where everyone is. Seeing the large ghost hands and the fight that was going on. She was surprised to see what was happening in front of her.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 am
'Thanks, Lightning Rod,' Jay told Light, before smashing his fists together and causing fire to surround them from the remains of the fire wall. Time to wrap this up.
He charged forward and smashed fists into the thing, rapidly unloading punch after destructive punch into the hand and finishing with a flame-boosted drop kick.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:55 pm
xxXMetal AngelXxx
User Image
~Kiro the Hedgehog~

"Whoa, is this a private party", said Kiro standing next to Ni-cha as his eyes caught image of a strange figure screeching with high voltage.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:13 pm
With a soft chuckle, Wave could only shake his head and stated, "Heh... It would have been better if I had made it sooner. It worked out in the end, though. Now..." he added as he pointed toward D.L., "mind explaining what and how this happened?"  
Station Square (RP SubForum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff