Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Introduction... I guess Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:20 pm
So, this seems to be how most people are introducing themselves. Hi, my name is Shado, I am a 20 year old pansexual guy. I also happen to be transgender. I enjoy gardening, painting, and sculpting in my free time (a bit cliche, I know, but it is true). I do a lot of research into gender and sexual minorities and I do not stand for bigotry, opression or hatred of any kind.... Let's see what else, I did not know about this guild until a few days ago when I got an invite and I am hoping I can make some friends here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:04 am
shado_archer Wrote:
So, this seems to be how most people are introducing themselves. Hi, my name is Shado, I am a 20 year old pansexual guy. I also happen to be transgender. I enjoy gardening, painting, and sculpting in my free time (a bit cliche, I know, but it is true). I do a lot of research into gender and sexual minorities and I do not stand for bigotry, opression or hatred of any kind.... Let's see what else, I did not know about this guild until a few days ago when I got an invite and I am hoping I can make some friends here.

I'd just like to ask something. When you say you're a transgender guy, do you mean you're a girl physically and a guy mentally? Or that you used to be female? And then there's the possibility that you mean you're a male physically and a female mentally. No hate or problems with it. I'm just curious because you didn't use a specific term like FTM or MTF.  

Your sinful desire

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:10 pm
Your sinful desire Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

I'd just like to ask something. When you say you're a transgender guy, do you mean you're a girl physically and a guy mentally? Or that you used to be female? And then there's the possibility that you mean you're a male physically and a female mentally. No hate or problems with it. I'm just curious because you didn't use a specific term like FTM or MTF.
I am a guy, 100%, there is nothing about me that is female or a girl. To answer your question some guys with bodies like mine identify as ftm but I don't because I don't feel I ever was female, I am just a guy who happens to be trans.

Most of the time when someone says they are a transgender guy or a transguy they identify as male and vice versa for a transgender girl or transgirl..... Sorry if that was longer than you were expecting, I just went into teaching mode for a moment. Thank you for asking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:24 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

I am a guy, 100%, there is nothing about me that is female or a girl. To answer your question some guys with bodies like mine identify as ftm but I don't because I don't feel I ever was female, I am just a guy who happens to be trans.

Most of the time when someone says they are a transgender guy or a transguy they identify as male and vice versa for a transgender girl or transgirl..... Sorry if that was longer than you were expecting, I just went into teaching mode for a moment. Thank you for asking.

Oh okay I get it. ^^ No problem, I was curious and I'm glad you took no offense in answering my question. smilies/icon_smile.gif  

Your sinful desire

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

Oh okay I get it. ^^ No problem, I was curious and I'm glad you took no offense in answering my question. smilies/icon_smile.gif
I just want to let you know that some people could be offended by a question like that. The best thing to ask is what pronouns they prefer and what gender they identify as because in a conversation that is really all you need to know. But I am pretty much an open book and I enjoy teaching about trans* issues so if you have any more questions feel free to message me about them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:30 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

I just want to let you know that some people could be offended by a question like that. The best thing to ask is what pronouns they prefer and what gender they identify as because in a conversation that is really all you need to know. But I am pretty much an open book and I enjoy teaching about trans* issues so if you have any more questions feel free to message me about them.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. So how are you today?  

Your sinful desire

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:35 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

I'm alright, I need to get some craft work done, which luckily I can do at my desk and still dink around on the internet at the same time. How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:37 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

I'm alright, I need to get some craft work done, which luckily I can do at my desk and still dink around on the internet at the same time. How are you?

Just a little frustrated and confused but not enough to bring down my attitude. smilies/icon_smile.gif ~yawns and stretches~ I need to get some chores done.  

Your sinful desire

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

Just a little frustrated and confused but not enough to bring down my attitude. smilies/icon_smile.gif ~yawns and stretches~ I need to get some chores done.
What are you frustrated with? If you dont' mind me asking  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

A guy is messin with me and it's getting a bit irritating especially when you get a condom as an early birthday gift. smilies/icon_stare.gif  

Your sinful desire

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:50 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

A guy is messin with me and it's getting a bit irritating especially when you get a condom as an early birthday gift. smilies/icon_stare.gif
So, is he messing with you in a good way? or is the condom unrelated?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

Basically I think he likes teasing and agitating me. The condom is a small prank he's pulling on me again.  

Your sinful desire

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:55 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

Basically I think he likes teasing and agitating me. The condom is a small prank he's pulling on me again.
Are there ways to tease back?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:58 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

I'm not the type to purposely get on people's nerves.  

Your sinful desire

shado_archer

Rainbow Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 am
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:
shado_archer Wrote:

I'm not the type to purposely get on people's nerves.
I understand.... you said the condom was an early birthday gift, does that mean your birthday is soon?  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games