Welcome to Gaia! ::

rps for everyone- fantasy, love, adventure, horror and more!

Back to Guilds

a fun and friendly roleplaying guild for fantasy and more! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Anime/Manga 

Reply 1x1 roleplays
Within these Walls (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:59 pm
Emily looked at the person who helped her looking at her dress in the mirrior. Emily smiled "How wonderful is this. I will have a home and something to eat every day and I will have someone to take care of me

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:13 pm
Tim returned from town later that night, quickly going to his room and falling asleep.  

Last_Of_Gallifray

Dapper Lunatic

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 pm
Emily fell asleep as well with a smile on her face. She woke up early to brush her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 pm
Tim woke at his normal time, and spent the duration from then on untill noon reading then getting ready. He walked into the Great hall, the Queen sitting in her thrown both a human Priest and an Elven Chantress standing in front.  

Last_Of_Gallifray

Dapper Lunatic

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:23 pm
Emily, once ready, was lead to the Great Hall. She blushed and gulped nerously as she looked around. She walked closer to Tim.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 pm
Many nobles, both Human and Elven. Tim smiled hearing her and he ladies accumpanying her to him, This was all such short notice, I like it. He though to himself.  

Last_Of_Gallifray

Dapper Lunatic

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:31 pm
Emily saw how many people there were causing her to blush deeper. Maybe it wasn't everyday a human got married to a noble elf. She took Tim's hands looking up at him  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:34 pm
The Elven Chantress and the Human priest started chanting in unison but in two different language's Tim said 'I do' in Elven then English.  

Last_Of_Gallifray

Dapper Lunatic

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm
Emily looked up into his eyes saying repeating what he said holding his hands a bit tighter  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:39 pm
In unison and in their respective language's the two said, "You may kiss the bride." Tim smile and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply.  

Last_Of_Gallifray

Dapper Lunatic

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:45 pm
Emily blushed softly wrapping her arms around him gently. She kissed him back. I'm married I don't have to travel anymore...or maybe I still do  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:46 pm
He pulled away, "I believe it is custumary to go on a honeymoon." He said, slowing down to say honeymoon.  

Last_Of_Gallifray

Dapper Lunatic

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm
Emily blushed and smiled at him hugging him. "I have a home now..." She mumbled to herself  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 pm
"How does it feel?" He asked, "To have a place to belong?" He said with a smile.  

Last_Of_Gallifray

Dapper Lunatic

Writer Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:03 pm
Emily smiled looking up at him. "I have never felt so happy." She told him kissing his cheek softly  
1x1 roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff