Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Graveyard
Soooo.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am
I was in the mood to play some Dragon Age 2 but..... my X-Box 360 is dead *cries* Or more like ... it has the damn 3 rings of death again... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 am
XD Get a PS3. Then we can be friends. :3
Is it still under warranty?

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 am
Never had an interest in the PS3.... the games are bleh (sorry haha I felt like the PS3 was kind of a fail). Also, no the warranty ended a long time so unfortunately there's not much I can do. I tried fixing it myself but I didn't have all the tools to fully open it. My brother is fairly impatient though so he's probably going to buy a new console soon.... silly boy. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am
But PS3's have better graphics. It has been proved ;3  

lDelta

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am
What good are nice graphics without good games? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 pm
What good are good games if you can't play them? X3
No more red ring of death.
And PS3 has Portal, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, what are you missing?
Plus games like Little Big Planet, Journey, and Heavy Rain are PS3 exclusives.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:45 pm
I'm pretty sure you can get the RRoD fixed even if the warranty's expired though, you just have to pay for it.
It's all on the website.
It sucks, especially because it's a defect in the product so they shouldn't expect you to pay for it. But it's still cheaper than buying a new Xbox.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm
Haha true that XD .... but eh I don't know. For me anyways, I felt the X-Box had way more of choice when it came to games. The PS3 barely had any good games that were for it solely. Yes, there's the games you just noted but that's almost about it sweatdrop I believe there's Uncharted but not much else.

Hmm I would have done so but it takes soooo long when you send your stuff off to Microsoft. As in months long. My brother is already talking about buying a new system though (and he certainly won't wait months for this one to get repaired). Oh well, it's his money haha......

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 pm
There are others, but those are the games that I would miss the most.
Little Big Planet is especially awesome, and I usually hate platforming games.
And hey, it works out for you. If he gets another Xbox, you could always spend the money to get the old one fixed, use the new one while it's being repaired, and get your own Xbox for super cheap! XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 am
Some of my personal favourites...

Saints Row, Mass Effect, Red Dead, Alice Madness Returns, LB1+2 and Guitar Hero... The list could go on.

Honest. wink + Us in the UK get BBC iPlayer. Now that is a cool feature.

lDelta

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am
Hmm that wouldn't be a terrible idea....now I don't know what I'd do with a second X-Box haha but it's something to look into. I would just need to put all the pieces of the old one back together (it's harder then it sounds sweatdrop )

Oh and lArchangel .... I love the sig! Garrus! heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 am
lArchangel
Some of my personal favourites...

Saints Row, Mass Effect, Red Dead, Alice Madness Returns, LB1+2 and Guitar Hero... The list could go on.

Honest. wink + Us in the UK get BBC iPlayer. Now that is a cool feature.
I love Alice Madness Returns! My stupid roommate took it back with her when she moved out. :/ Same with ME 2. I never got to finish it.
I beat Alice though.
What's BBC iPlayer?

@Star: Put the pieces back together? Did you smash it in frustration or something? XD

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

lDelta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:12 pm
Starlight Dragon

Garrus has always been my fave-fave. ;3. I even named myself after him, duh.

brainnsoup

Alice is such a crazy game, and i haven't even played the first. Too afraid to. D:
You haven't finished ME2? Gurl, get out there and buyyy it.

Basically, BBC is a channel on TV. (British Broadcasting Channel) But, there are like, 20+ of BBC's channels. (BBC1, BBC2, BBC Sport, Dave, Dave Ja Vu) And with BBC iPlayer, you can watch these channels live or watch programs that have been aired within the weeks. It's actually pretty cool ;3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:51 pm
lArchangel
Starlight Dragon

brainnsoup

Alice is such a crazy game, and i haven't even played the first. Too afraid to. D:

Basically, BBC is a channel on TV. (British Broadcasting Channel) But, there are like, 20+ of BBC's channels. (BBC1, BBC2, BBC Sport, Dave, Dave Ja Vu) And with BBC iPlayer, you can watch these channels live or watch programs that have been aired within the weeks. It's actually pretty cool ;3
I sucked at the first one! D: My roommate got it free because she pre-ordered the game or something, We couldn't even figure out what to do. But the great thing about the second one is that it has a summary of it in the game, so you can read about everything that happened.

And yeah, we have BBC America here. It's cool because they used to play Doctor Who reruns all the time. Then when the new seasons with Matt Smith came out, they played those all the time. And that was okay. But recently ALL they play is Gordon Ramsey shows. And it's like "Really, BBC? You have how many tv shows and this is ALL you play for us? Why do you hate my country? ):"

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

lDelta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 pm
brainnsoup
lArchangel
Starlight Dragon

brainnsoup

I sucked at the first one! D: My roommate got it free because she pre-ordered the game or something, We couldn't even figure out what to do. But the great thing about the second one is that it has a summary of it in the game, so you can read about everything that happened.

And yeah, we have BBC America here. It's cool because they used to play Doctor Who reruns all the time. Then when the new seasons with Matt Smith came out, they played those all the time. And that was okay. But recently ALL they play is Gordon Ramsey shows. And it's like "Really, BBC? You have how many tv shows and this is ALL you play for us? Why do you hate my country? ):"

I think they still do play alot of re-runs. I don't know, personally. There are soooo many BBC channels. ;[

Gordon Ramsey swears so much, it's unbelievable. Sure, he's a good cook, and he's supposed to be a really nice guy irl, but gawsh... Every minute they're blanking something out.

Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff