Quick Reply

Submit

IvonKeir

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:43 pm
If you feel like fighting a monster be sure to check out this page.
This will, in a way, may help you start out your first post in the main RP.
These monster's will be listed and updated with new ones time to time but not ever so often.

I will provide the description, whereabouts, and photo's of these creatures.
But know that there is a limit. Yes, I plan to put up difficulties that would require certain items, weapons, as well as party members that you have to gather along the way and NOT start out with.

However! If you show me a charter-sheet with a great detailed profile layout and a great back story that explains why and how he or she was able to obtain such a rare item, then I will allow it.

((Ps: Do NOT post in this forum.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:47 pm
Furcapoda aitherios
Furcapoda aitherios is named for its forked legs and ethereal beauty. These spectacular creatures never leave the sky because their veins are full of a lighter than air liquid which keeps them eternally airborne. It is said that being in the presence of an aitherios induces feelings of euphoria and that these creatures have no predators simply because not even the most savage beasts are immune to the sight of their elegance. The aitherios are peaceful nectar feeders and will adopt a field or forest of flowers as their territory, mainly new cliffs or mountaintops, and with their hypnotic beauty guard the delicate blossoms from anyone who would harm them.
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/IvonKeir/Monsters
::When hunting this creture make sure you have a magic user of any sort and the ability of ranged weapons and or an archer on your team.::
/SkyBeautyFinalFurcapodaaitherios.jpg

The Karnicore
These brutal creatures are the apex predators of their home planet, and unlike most predators the karnicore doesn’t just kill for food, but also for pleasure. Karnicores are perfectly equipped to give anything they find a gruesome death. Their massive maws are filled with rows of dagger-like teeth, which are constantly regrowing. The karnicore’s jaws can snap bone, its rancid saliva is full of deadly bacteria and once it sinks its razor claws into its victims it will never let go. The karnicore is truly the ultimate predator of its land; the karnicore fears nothing, but everything fears the karnicore. They're mainly found in thick forests, to open plains.
::When hunting one, Either have the strength to go at it alone, or a group with a warrior, hunter, or archer, even a mage would do.::
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/IvonKeir/Monsters/LAND-BEAST-WIP3karnicore.jpg

Buggit

These are small, about the size of a medium to small earth rabbit, and pack hunters. They attack prey in groups similarly to piranha. One will quickly bite a chunk out of their victim and then dart away for the next buggit to jump in and take a bit, and the next, and the next so on and so forth till the prey animal is completely devoured.
::Be very careful when dealing with this little fellow. Doubt them, and it will be the end of you. It only takes one wrong move before you are covered and eaten alive. Always have someone beside you when facing this foe.::
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/IvonKeir/Monsters/White-Rabbit-Full-RenderBuggit.jpg

Zephedieu
When the clouds must be parted and the portal to heaven opened to receive souls into the kingdom of God the Zephedieu are released. These immortal guardians protect the portal to heaven. They will not hesitate to attack any entity that tries to disrupt the portal or the ascending procession of souls.
::A rare, but powerful foe to fight. Not common to see but mainly when you are ascending towards heaven when its not your time will they only attack. If this is the case, you better have an army or the strength of one.::
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/IvonKeir/Monsters/zephedieu.jpg

Floridacapitis tentaculata
Floridacapitis tentaculata lacks eyes as the front of it's head has evolved into a sophisticated olfactory organ and the spikes on its frill and jaw are able to sense minute changes in air currents, they are even able to differentiate between different species of flying insects based on how their flight patterns effect the air.
These creatures are not especially aggressive but will most likely bite any nose or finger that gets too close to their mouths. Usually found in forest’s to swamp area’s
::When facing this foe have make sure you have a mage or archer with you.::
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad19/IvonKeir/Monsters/Floridacapitistentaculata.jpg  

IvonKeir

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Runs like Clockwork

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items